Drink hot tea leads to esophageal cancer
- Author Allen Yu
- Published December 17, 2019
- Word count 508
The weather is getting cold, and many people are getting warm by drinking a hot tea, but is it really good when the tea is too hot? Let's take a look.
In September 2011, the famous British magazine "British Medicine" published a research report "Drinking tea above 69 °C to increase the risk of esophageal cancer". This report caused great repercussions in Europe, which generally likes to drink black tea. The researchers conducted a questionnaire survey among 48,582 residents to analyze the relationship between drinking tea and esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. According to the statistics of 300 esophageal cancer patients screened, they admitted that they usually have the habit of drinking black tea regularly, but they have esophagus. The risk of cancer is not related to the amount of tea, but only to the temperature of the tea. According to the results of the study, people who drink tea at 70 °C or higher temperature are 8 times more likely to have esophageal cancer than normal people. People who drink 65-69 °C have the risk of esophageal cancer being lower than the drinking temperature. Two times as many as 65 ° C; drinking tea brewed for less than 2 minutes is five times more dangerous than tea brewed after 4 minutes.
In fact, the key to the optimal temperature for drinking tea is not the temperature itself, but the tolerance of the esophagus and gastric mucosa. According to medical experts, the outermost part of the esophagus is composed of mucous membranes. It is a membranous structure composed of epithelial tissue and connective tissue, which secretes mucus and is the first line of defense of the human immune system. But very delicate, can only withstand the temperature of 50 ~ 60 ° C, beyond this temperature, the mucosa of the esophagus will be burned, and the freshly brewed tea, the temperature is as high as 80 ~ 90 ° C.
The answer given by Chinese medicine to the temperature of drinking tea is: warm, not hot or cold, soft and gentle, most suitable for entrance. In addition, according to the theory of traditional Chinese medicine, the same cup of tea, the health effects of hot and cold drinking are very different. Cold tea into the belly, not only does not have the effect of clearing heat and phlegm, and has the side effects of cold and cold sputum; hot tea into the belly, the coolness of the tea is promoted by the fire of the body, making people temporarily refreshed; and drinking warm tea, The effect is best, the body's fire is reduced due to tea, and it is discharged from the urine, the most natural and healthy.
According to the above analysis, plus drinking tea varies from person to person, it may not be possible to give a standard numerical answer to the temperature of drinking tea. But one thing should be very clear: tea should be warm to drink, it is best to drink it 4 minutes after brewing. Tea lovers should also consider the ability of the esophageal mucosa to bear the taste of tea. It is best to choose warm tea for your body.
For more info visit http://www.naturalpuerh.com
Natural puerh tea blog: https://naturalpuerh.blogspot.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Things you should know about Magnet Fishing
- QuickBooks Error 12031 | Effortless Steps To Resolve It
- MEDIA CHECKLIST: HOW TO PREPARE YOUR BUSINESS FOR MEDIA IN 2021
- 5 Questions About Visiting Japan You’d Want Answers For
- Vestibuloplasty Procedure using Dental Diode Lasers
- Deep Learning vs Machine Learning
- Powerful Keyloggers for Windows
- Bridging the Deep Political Divide of 2021…Economically
- Be an Example, Get the Covid Shot
- Small-Souled Bugmen
- How you get valued backlinks to a website
- HGRBS New Year’s Powerpack Series 1-4 [ Critical U.S. Homeowner's Guides for 2021 ]
- Five Things Anyone Can Do To Stay Healthy
- How writing Articles can help your business?
- Tungsten Rings for Men - Strong, Durable, Extreme Scratch Resistance
- Artificial Intelligence Disrupting Science
- What Are the Benefits of Dual Exhausts?
- 5 Effective tips to fight stress at work
- 5 Ways to Spice Up Your Japan Travel Itinerary
- The Book Disrupting the Diet Industry
- What’s Beyond Post Graduate Studies?
- Should I Invest During the Pandemic?
- Financial Management: Explained and Why It’s Important in Business
- Does Education Affects Your Health?
- How Much Does It Cost To Make An App For Your Business?
- Too Busy to Answer Your Business Calls? Then Let Virtual Receptionists Handle It
- Why Do I Need an Automated Gate
- Digital Marketing Companies: How To Choose A Winning Company?
- My Response Is On My Own Website - Get Quick Backlink
- How to Prepare for Carpet Cleaning Services