Effective Ways to Build High-quality DoFollow Backlinks
- Author Chris Walker
- Published January 6, 2020
- Word count 500
Link building continues to be the foundation of SEO efforts. Good quality links make users and search engines trust the business website and view it as an authority in its niche. If you have a website in Birmingham and struggling with link building efforts, below given is a roadmap to make your link building experience easier and hassle-free.
Guest blogging or posting is one of the most effective and ROI-oriented link building strategies that you should consider. Guest posting can help you gain DoFollow backlinks. But, you should steer clear of spam posting inferior quality content for the explicit purpose of getting backlinks. You need to create original, relevant and informative content that will help establish your brand as an authority in your niche. The next step is to find authoritative websites that accept guest posts. Send your guest blog to those websites and wait for their acceptance. Once accepted, you can reap the benefits of more traffic, brand awareness and so on.
Provide high-value comments on other websites
If you are providing your valuable comment in a popular blog, you can be sure of someone seeing it. Make sure that your comment is constructive and succinct. This will prompt a response and you can gain a backlink. This is one of those rare situations where everyone wins. The writer of the popular blog gains some attention whilst your website gains backlinks.
Find and fix broken links
There might be times when you click on a link, but it does not take you anywhere. Such links are referred to as broken links and a 404 error will be displayed. There might even be accompanying message saying that the website requested is no longer present or available. You can make a note of such websites and drop a note to the webmaster of these websites. You can simply let the webmaster know of the broken link or you can request that your link is fitted to the missing content. However, you have to make sure that you have a content that relates to the link and matches your niche. In most cases, webmasters are eager to replace broken links with something relevant. But, the trick is to find websites that are genuine and of high authority. For that, you can seek the help of a professional online SEO agency in Birmingham.
Target the people commenting on the content of influencers
If someone is taking the time to comment, it means that they care about the value that the content is providing. Also, it is highly likely that they might be willing to check your content, if it is offering more or equal value than that of the original article. By reaching out to them, you can get a lot of links thanks to their potential of sharing your content.
So, these are a few of the tactics that you can implement to build a robust backlink profile. For more information, you can reach out to an SEO agency in Birmingham.
- Why Is WordPress Bad?
- How Brand Image can Help Improve SEO
- Why do you need SEO?
- Stay Competitive with Trending SEO Aspects
- SEO Ranking Factors 2020
- History of SEO
- How Can You Integrate SEO and PPC in Your Marketing Strategies?
- Foolproof Ways to Grow Your Instagram Followers in 2020 (and Beyond)
- Tips to Help Your Website Generate More Leads
- Helpful Tips to Bulletproof Your SEO Strategy
- Benefits of optimizing your website for local SEO
- Easy Steps in Which CRO Audit is performed
- Clipping Path: The Technique to Make Your Picture Look Better
- Avail Affordable SEO Service for Your Business.
- Web Development Outsourcing
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Business Networking
- Common SEO Services Provided by an SEO Agency
- BOOST Your Website Ranking Today
- Why Is SEO So Important for Small Businesses?
- Five SEO Myths that Business Companies Need to Forget About
- What is SEO and why do you need it?
- A Guide to Hiring an SEO Provider
- Major Link Building Trends to Focus on 2019
- Try These On-Page SEO Techniques for WordPress Websites
- SEO Trends in 2019
- Crowd Marketing – How to Promote Your Business
- How to Secure the Proper SEO Keywords
- 5 Ways From Semalt On How To Take Control Of Your Content Marketing
- 3 SEO Pitfalls Service-Based Businesses Should Avoid