Why Two Monitors Are Better Than One
- Author Iain A.
- Published December 16, 2019
- Word count 287
It is now very common to see office-based staff using two or more monitors while working on their PCs or laptops. This is called a dual or multi-monitor set up. It is a good way of improving the efficiency and productivity of staff without breaking the bank. In the past computers wouldn’t be built to support extra monitors. Fortunately, that is not the case today. How many extra monitors you can add will depend on the number of available slots on your PC, laptop or docking station. Many people worry that adding extra monitors will be very technical. Luckily this is not the case and it is usually very easy to set up an extra monitor.
Studies have suggested that staff productivity can increase by between 20% and 50%.
They enable staff to multitask more efficiently e.g. email on one screen, work on the other screen.
No need to switch between windows. This is particularly good for data entry type work. Information can be displayed on one screen and the form to be filled displayed on the other.
Fewer errors when cutting and pasting from one document to another.
More information can be visible at the same time
Spreadsheets can be viewed across both screens.
More flexible video conferencing. Participants can use one screen for the call and the second screen to lookup important files and data that are needed.
Lots of information can be viewed on one screen and then summarized quickly on the other screen with fewer factual errors
If you are trying to improve productivity in your workplace, introducing dual monitors is worth considering. Prices of monitors have come down a lot in recent years making them an affordable option for many businesses.
About the Authorhttps://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Serving others brings out the finest in us
- DunRite Towing is expanding to an area near you!
- Bernie Would Be President Today If He Had Endorsed Economic Democracy Over Democratic Socialism
- Insights on Where to Buy and Sell Bitcoin Instantly
- What is a Level 2 Electrician & Why You May Need One
- How To Setup High Converting PPC Ads
- A Society in Transition
- Common Mistakes Plastic Surgeons Make
- Plastic Surgeons and Branding | How to Brand Cosmetic Surgery Practices
- Convert More Consults with Risk Reversal Strategy
- Prevent Problem Patients [Checklist]
- Plastic Surgeon PR | So, You Want To Be Famous?
- Plastic Surgery Marketing | Know Your Numbers
- How To Match Jewelry With Your Make-Up
- The Loudest Bands In History: 10 Ear-Splitting Acts Who’ll Batter Your Brain With Sound
- Adapt and Adjust. Talent Retention Strategies in the Times of the Great Resignation
- Top Engagement Ring Trends To Know for 2021
- Customising Your Company Vehicle: Why You Should Choose Wrapping Over Repainting
- 5 Simple Tips For Smooth Driving In Winter
- How to prepare for relocation after home purchase
- Thinking About Adding a Laser to Your Practice? Renting Versus Owning
- How to Design a Killer Plastic Surgery Ad that Gets a Response
- How Do You Follow Up After the Patient Consultation?
- 10 Plastic Surgery Marketing Tips
- Build a Successful Cosmetic Practice One Patient at a Time
- It Takes a Marketing Mix to Grow a Plastic Surgery Practice
- Marketing Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Are You a Rich Surgeon or Poor Surgeon?
- Plastic Surgery Receptionist Phone Skills
- Does your receptionist need phone skills?