What is Lortab?
- Author Liza Trump
- Published January 19, 2020
- Word count 429
LORTAB is a prescription medication and a combination drug substance. It is known as a brand name for Acetaminophen Hydrocodone, which is the main active ingredient of this medication. Hydrocodone is an opioid pain medication that is also known as narcotics in the streets. Acetaminophen is a low potent pain reliever drug, sometimes known as Tylenol.
HYDROCODONE is primarily a white crystalline powder derived from the opium alkaloid, thebaine. It can freely dissolve in water but slightly in alcohol. ACETAMINOPHEN is a non-opiate, non-salicylate analgesic and occurs with a bitter substance. Available as a white, odorless crystalline powder.
In addition,Lortab tablets contain some inactive ingredients including;
Colloidal silicon dioxide
Corn starch and pregelatinized starch
How to use Lortab?
An individual who is suffering from pain should use Lortab exactly as prescribed by their doctor. Patients should read every instruction carefully, which mentioned in the prescription label and follow them.
He or she can consume this medication by mouth with or without food as per doctor's recommendation.
A drug user who is using Lortab through over and more frequent dosage can become a drug addict.
There is a number of duplicate products available on the street store; so, we will advise you to order Lortab online to get a genuine product at your doorstep.
Do not stop taking Lortab; suddenly, it can cause severe withdrawal symptoms.
A new user should consult with a doctor before using this medication if he or she has any of below-given conditions
A history of drug or alcohol addiction
Liver or kidney diseases and low blood pressure problem
Diarrhea, severe constipation
Seizures or a head injury
Problem with your thyroid or gallbladder
Don't use Lortab if you have/are;
Allergic to Lortab or any component of it.
Nursing or pregnant lady
Lortab can cause some severe unwanted effects in few adverse conditions. The user should contact his/her doctor to take medical attention if he/she has any of the below-given effects during the treatment.
Lortab withdrawal symptoms
When a user uses this combination of Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen for an extended period and suddenly stops using the drug, the risk of drug withdrawal symptoms can increase. Drug withdrawal can produce some unpleasant symptoms which may dangerous in some conditions.Lortab Withdrawal symptoms can include;
Aggressive and agitated behaviors, body chills, diarrhea, cramping in the abdomen, depression, tremors, anxiety, extreme sweating, goosebumps, major depression, pupil dilation, vomiting and nausea, aggression, agitation, loss of appetite, all over body pain, insomnia, muscle cramps and spasms, runny nose and hyperactivity, etc.
Hey people, we believe in delivering best prescription medicines with an easy doorstep delivery. We continually strive to be better for those who wish to be associated with us. We believe in continually achieving the goals set and give our people the best. You can buy prescription pills online from our online pharmacy.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Natural Remedies for Spider Veins
- Crown Lengthening Procedure using Dental Diode Laser
- How Dental Procedures Work With Anesthesia
- How Watching Your Diet Can Help Your Arthritis Symptoms
- Is There a Link Between COVID-19 and Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Orthodontic Exposure of Impacted Permanent Tooth using Soft Tissue Diode Laser
- Salt cure: Cure through Salt
- PPE 101: Top Tips For Buying PPE Gear For Your Business Online
- Treatment of Gingival Melanin Hyperpigmentation using Dental Diode Laser
- What Are The Benefits of Dental Implant Treatments?
- Organically Approved, Scientifically Approved
- Everything To Know About Xanax
- Tramadol For Pain - Need To Know About Pain
- How do dangerous viruses like COVID-19 come about?
- 3 Complications of Untreated Sore Throat
- 8 Helpful Tips to Avoid Diabetes
- The Ancient Healing Practice of Acupuncture: Your Questions Answered
- How To Increase Your Immunity With Top Immune Boosters
- Can CBD Help With Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain?
- NJ Medical Marijuana Got Cheaper in July 2020
- Clinical Equipment Makers Fight To Fulfill Local Request Amid Of Coronavirus Flare-Up
- Excision of Mucocele Using Dental DIODE LASER
- Everything you need to know about CBD oil
- Acupuncture in London
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What Role Does a Hospital Chargemaster Play in Revenue Cycle Management?
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well