Making Every House a Home
- Author Ali Azam
- Published February 5, 2020
- Word count 536
Based in Massachusetts, European Home provides expertly crafted gas, wood and electric fireplaces to their high-end clientele. Following their success within the 2019 Design and Build Awards, where they were recognized with the title ‘Excellence in Modular Interior Products – Modular Fireplace Surrounds’, we spoke with Liz Lee, Lead Product Coordinator, to seek out out more.
For European Home, the fireside is that the key element in truly making a house desire a home. Specializing in truly unique pieces, they need swiftly differentiated themselves during a niche environment that has got to have seemed only too ripe for opportunity for Holly Markham, Founder and President of European Home. To start, Liz offers more insight into the company’s origins: "Whilst travel ling throughout Europe and Scandinavia, Holly found it fascinating how the native architecture preserved the historic nature of the town on the surface while the interiors were modern and renovation.
Ultimately, she wanted to bring this look to the U.S. and Canada by offering exclusive designs and creating a dealer network to put in and supply continued support for every model. Today, European Home’s entire collection of trendy and unique fireplaces are either manufactured in-house or imported direct from leading manufactures in Europe, including, Element4 within the Netherlands and Focus Fires from France."
Like many in their sphere, European Home has seen particular success through adhering to the foremost exacting of standards, understanding intrinsically that quality reigns supreme within the luxury market. Naturally, as Liz continues, this mindset goes hand in hand with exceptional customer service. "Our success lies in an adherence to the simplest customer service we will possibly provide. We are happy to talk with dealers, architects, designers and end-user alike in answering their questions and guiding them through the fireside models we provide. Ideally, finding the simplest fireplace for his or her design needs.
"We even have a well-versed technical department that gives troubleshooting assistance on the phone, through Skye and even on-site. We offer AA training for dealers we sell to and only choose people who will provide support and maintenance to the customer throughout the lifetime of the fireside."
Counting fireplace dealers, installers, architects, designers and builders among their diverse clientele, European Home have had to become true experts in their field, realizing and adapting to the various needs and expectations of each market. Liz takes a flash to elucidate in additional detail. "We start with guidance on which model is best for the work through brochures and marketing material then hook up with the simplest dealer in their area. We provide technical information like install manuals, cut sheets and in-house technicians to handle any questions. Finally, we follow-up on finished builds looking forward to installation photos and are always available to answer questions years later."
By all regards, the longer term of European Home are often defined by further innovation, because the team check out developing new, better, and more creative products to drive the industry ever forward, as Liz concludes. "We are always paying close attention to the requirements and wishes of our customers when developing new products. We enjoy watching new trends in building designs and bringing a number of those ideas to life with our fireplaces."
renovation company in dubaiArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 DIY Water Damage Restoration Tips for Your Home
- 6 Resolutions to Set Your Home in 2021
- The Ultimate Guide For Going Solar
- Types of Tiles And The Different Ways in Which They Are Used
- 5 Smart Home Devices you Shouldn’t be Without
- Five Important First Steps When Your House Floods
- Black Aluminum Fence
- How to Decorate Home with Copper Tiles
- Why it is important to install security cameras at your home and business
- Who Will We Hire After the Wildfire?
- Advion Ant Bait Gel: A Trusted Name in Ant Control
- Types of Fencing for Your Farm
- Restoring Faded Gutters 101
- Gutter Repair Tips
- What to Look for in Shingle Roofing
- Fence Painting 101
- Barbed Wire Fencing Explained
- Method Used to Grout Tile
- Reasons to Buy a Vinyl Fence-Quality, Durability, Lifespan
- The Various Grades of Vinyl Fencing-Consumer and Professional
- Can a pool add value to a home in Texas?
- Skills a Roofer Must Possess
- Is Pine Wood Good for Fencing
- How to Hang a picture perfectly
- Tips To Prepare Your Home For Winter
- Who Will We Hire After the Hurricane?
- Quick! I Need a Locksmith! But Who Can I Trust?
- Do-Able Tips For US Private Home Heads Hiring Best Contractors - Part 3
- The 5 Special Ingredients That Make Your Paint Special
- National Homeowner’s Guide to Hiring Unknown Contractors