Making Every House a Home
- Author Ali Azam
- Published February 5, 2020
- Word count 536
Based in Massachusetts, European Home provides expertly crafted gas, wood and electric fireplaces to their high-end clientele. Following their success within the 2019 Design and Build Awards, where they were recognized with the title ‘Excellence in Modular Interior Products – Modular Fireplace Surrounds’, we spoke with Liz Lee, Lead Product Coordinator, to seek out out more.
For European Home, the fireside is that the key element in truly making a house desire a home. Specializing in truly unique pieces, they need swiftly differentiated themselves during a niche environment that has got to have seemed only too ripe for opportunity for Holly Markham, Founder and President of European Home. To start, Liz offers more insight into the company’s origins: "Whilst travel ling throughout Europe and Scandinavia, Holly found it fascinating how the native architecture preserved the historic nature of the town on the surface while the interiors were modern and renovation.
Ultimately, she wanted to bring this look to the U.S. and Canada by offering exclusive designs and creating a dealer network to put in and supply continued support for every model. Today, European Home’s entire collection of trendy and unique fireplaces are either manufactured in-house or imported direct from leading manufactures in Europe, including, Element4 within the Netherlands and Focus Fires from France."
Like many in their sphere, European Home has seen particular success through adhering to the foremost exacting of standards, understanding intrinsically that quality reigns supreme within the luxury market. Naturally, as Liz continues, this mindset goes hand in hand with exceptional customer service. "Our success lies in an adherence to the simplest customer service we will possibly provide. We are happy to talk with dealers, architects, designers and end-user alike in answering their questions and guiding them through the fireside models we provide. Ideally, finding the simplest fireplace for his or her design needs.
"We even have a well-versed technical department that gives troubleshooting assistance on the phone, through Skye and even on-site. We offer AA training for dealers we sell to and only choose people who will provide support and maintenance to the customer throughout the lifetime of the fireside."
Counting fireplace dealers, installers, architects, designers and builders among their diverse clientele, European Home have had to become true experts in their field, realizing and adapting to the various needs and expectations of each market. Liz takes a flash to elucidate in additional detail. "We start with guidance on which model is best for the work through brochures and marketing material then hook up with the simplest dealer in their area. We provide technical information like install manuals, cut sheets and in-house technicians to handle any questions. Finally, we follow-up on finished builds looking forward to installation photos and are always available to answer questions years later."
By all regards, the longer term of European Home are often defined by further innovation, because the team check out developing new, better, and more creative products to drive the industry ever forward, as Liz concludes. "We are always paying close attention to the requirements and wishes of our customers when developing new products. We enjoy watching new trends in building designs and bringing a number of those ideas to life with our fireplaces."
renovation company in dubaiArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Clean Blinds the Best and Easiest Way
- How to Repair a Toilet
- Benefits of Using Blinds and Shutters for Windows
- Important Things To Know About Garage Door Opener Installation
- Do I need to flip my mattress?
- Why You Should Use an Epoxy Garage Floor Coating
- Top 10 Kitchen Cabinet Door Trends in 2020
- 10 Myths About Bedbugs
- The Story Of The Granite That Is Used For Your Worktops
- Push Lawn Mowers - All Yo need to know
- Major Considerations for Liquid Floor Screed
- The Benefits of Using Tiles in Your Home
- Air Duct Cleaning and Disinfecting Reviews
- Where Does All This Dust In My House Come From?
- Is a Portable Solar Battery Generator Right for Your Next Purchase?
- There Are Many Ways To Update Your Kitchen In Hertford
- Choosing the Right Floor for Your Next Home
- Various Benefits of Sealants and Adhesives as Correctional Materials
- How a Home Can Promote Longevity through the Principles of Wellness Design
- An Effective Guidance before You Install Insulation for Your Home
- Tips for choosing good cheap removalists interstate Melbourne
- Why Choose Resin For Your Driveway?
- Essential Things to Note When Searching for Concrete Restoration Services in Palm Beach
- How LED Lights Benefit Senior Citizens’ Health
- How to move your house
- What Is a Registered Electrician and Do I Need One?
- Why Sealants and Adhesives are Important Correctional Resources?
- Make A New Year Resolution To Refit Your Kitchen, And Make Certain You Do It
- Should I Use Liquid Screed For My Next Floor Installation?