Why it’s Great Economic Sense to Buy Second Hand Gym Equipment
- Author Will Kirkpatrick
- Published January 22, 2020
- Word count 630
Buying new gym equipment can involve a significant outlay, whether you’re a new business or needing to replace your existing equipment. The last thing you want is to limit the range of gym equipment you have available for your customers. But with the cost of new gym equipment, we think that it makes sense to buy second hand. Here’s why we think you should buy second hand gym equipment for your business.
The cost of buying brand new gym equipment such as treadmills, stair climbers and spin bikes is likely to cost you a five figure sum, if not more. While prices vary depending on the equipment you choose and the brand of course, buying new always comes at a cost. But we think that you should consider the purchase of new gym equipment like buying a new car. It depreciates as soon as it leaves the showroom. When you buy second hand gym equipment you could make a saving of anything up to 80% on the original price.
That’s money that could be spent on additional staff or improved facilities throughout the gym.
Lots more choice of equipment to offer
When you set up your gym you probably had a list of essential equipment. You probably had a few pieces of kit on the list that would also be good to have if they were within budget such as indoor rowing machines, exercise bikes and vibration plates. The great thing about buying second hand gym equipment is that you offer more choice. The ‘nice to haves’ suddenly become much more affordable.
There may also be a few pieces of equipment that you’d like to try out. Maybe there’s something relatively new that you’re interested in, but you don’t know whether they’ll be a good fit for your customers. If you’re buying new, the odds are that they won’t let you try something out or offer to buy the equipment back. It could be an expensive experiment, so we offer a hire service. You can try out new things or even just hire extra equipment for busy times.
Completely checked for safety
We know that a lot of people are worried that second hand gym equipment may be a bit unsafe and are unsure about this aspect. It might be fine for someone who wants a treadmill in their garage, but it won’t work for a professional gym. That might be true if you’re looking to buy from a private individual. But here at Pinnacle Fitness we take a different approach. When you buy from us safety is a priority.
We refurbish every piece of equipment to a high standard. We also carry out a 25 point check and offer a follow up maintenance service if you need it. That way you can be sure that you’re looking after customer safety as well as saving money.
Range of Brands
You might think that buying second hand gym equipment means getting something second rate. But we have the top brands in the industry on our site. Such as LifeFitness, Concept2, Cybex. So all the big names brands are available. Whilst you’re unlikely to get anything that’s just been released, the equipment is still top of the range. We’ve found that some larger gyms will invest in brand new kit only to replace it after a couple of years. It’s often one of their selling points.
We buy well-known brands that are often only one or two years old and refurbish them so they’re like new.
If you think that you’d like to open a gym or invest in your own personal gym, consider the economics and everything else of buying second hand.
Will Kirkpatrick is the owner of Pinnacle Fitness https://www.pinnaclefitness.org.uk/ which sells second hand gym equipment fully refurbished. This includes fantastic gym packages https://www.pinnaclefitness.org.uk/gym-packages.html ideal for new start up gyms.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Makes a Good All Around Stand Up Paddle Board?
- 30 Largest TensorFlow Datasets for Machine Learning
- Tips for house removals
- A Great Collection of Children's Bronze Sculptures | NIFAO.COM
- Types of Cables and Wires Found in Modern Technology
- Stunning stainless steel tiles for backsplash
- A public relations strategy is critical during a pandemic
- Considerable Factors of Zachary Levi, The Famous Actor
- Developing Good Habits
- 5 Languages of Appreciation
- How To Pick The Right University For You
- Why Should You Opt For A Postnuptial Agreement?
- The Iconic LBD Little Black Dress
- Excision of Mucocele Using Dental DIODE LASER
- Reach Local SEO Brisbane for the Best SEO Tips
- Why Backlink Checker Tool is Very Important for Digital Marketer?
- There's Big Money In THE FACTS ABOUT NETWORK MARKETING
- Types of Certifications for Digital Marketing
- What is a session in Google Analytics?
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Hail, Hail The Gang's All Here
- The WHO and WHAT of Virtual Assistance
- Affiliate Marketing Advice for Beginners
- How to make a Picture out of text your way of healing the world
- Exploring More Botanical Gardens Located in the United States
- Running as part of eco friendly style of life
- How Hiring the Right Video Production Company Makes All the Difference
- Tips and tricks from ZDT Kitchen Remodeling for a smooth home renovation
- An Overview on Allpax Products and Services