Russia travel tips - is it safe to travel to russia ?
- Author Nils Kufalk
- Published February 25, 2020
- Word count 589
Russia may not be a good choice for the majority of travelers wishing to visit Europe.
With its questionable situation of peace and order, especially in the regions of Chechnya, the impression of Communist rule still resides to most, and the frigid climate throughout the country especially during the winter, Russia should be uninviting to most. But that was in the past. Now, though the shadows of the past Soviet still exist, Russia is a place worth visiting.
Travelers would not be disappointed by a number of historical sites telling how rich the history of Russia is. There are numerous museums, parks and untouched nature.
Visiting Russia can be very costly considering country distance. However, with several online
travel companies, the price tag is considerably lower than it was before. To get cheap and affordable travel for Russia, all you have to do is search the cheap tours websites. Tours and packages are available for groups and families who decide to stop in Russia.
More About Russia
Whilst Moscow and St. Petersburg are the country's primary cities, Russia has to discover several side countries. Nevertheless, be careful when flying. Make sure that you know the places you plan on visiting very well.
You may have some trouble communicating with locals particularly if you're away on these
two cities. But if you can understand the Russian language, you will have no problem at all.
Russia is a great country. It is actually the world's largest country with a population twice
as big as the United States. It covers Europe through Asia and is divided into 11 time zones.
Climate has been the biggest issue for those planning to travel to Russia, it's like you're going to Siberia. When winter comes to an end most people visit Russia. Usually this is for
May-September. During these times the summer is perfect, unlike the usual impression.
Russia Travel Safety tips
When traveling to Russia you decide to learn as many things as you can. Know the language, the
people, the culture, how to get around, and know where the U.S. is. Located at the embassy.
Do not carry too much cash and expensive jewellery. Never open your wallets. Use money belt which you can wear around your neck. It is more secure than wallet. Be vigilant when
among others, in crowded places such as public markets, public transportation, and tourist sites. Be constantly aware of the pickpockets.
If you go from one point to another, don't hail on unmarked taxis and cars. Never share taxi
with other people you don't know, as well. If you plan on traveling by bus or train, take
If you plan on drinking in public places, make sure that you have someone who remains sober.
Any sign of intoxication could attract professional thieves and robbers.
Make sure other people at home know your itineraries and contact numbers and your travel document numbers, such as your passport before you leave. If something goes wrong, they'd know where to find you. Make sufficient photocopies of your airplane tickets, passport, visa, and all travel documents. Leave a copy to someone you know, or to your home.
Check travel warning and avoid the Ingushetia, Chechnya's North Caucasus, Stavropol Krii's
eastern and southern parts, and Dagestan regions. These places could be a tourist hazard. Avoid drinking water from the Tap. Drink bottled water instead. If the bottled water is not available, first boil the water before drinking.
All of these might help you safely make it through your trip to Russia.
Hey, i am Nils, 19 years old. I love to write about everything. Check out http://travelroads.org/cheaper-flying/ if you are interested in cheaper tickets.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Things To Consider When You Go Work in Magaluf For The Summer
- Top-10 Cardiff Attractions
- Using the Public Transport Systems in Paris
- How To Travel In Style And Not Spend A Fortune Along The Way
- What Visa to Issue for a Foreigner for a Short Trip to Russia?
- 25 Africa safari myths and misconceptions
- Delicious Culinary Tourism in Medan
- How can you make new friends in travel countries .
- Will you Travel After Covid-19 crisis ends?
- Strange Things may Surprise you about North Korea
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Why Compare Cheap Airport Parking Valet Amenities for Vehicle Safety
- Everest base camp trek guide
- How to prepare for Annapurna base camp trek
- Manaslu Larke La pass Trekking
- 10 Wine Tasting Tips and Tricks for Napa Valley
- 6 Best National Parks In The Usa To Visit In Spring
- Migrating to Russia - All you need to know
- Things to Do in Dalat at Night
- The Best Nightlife Activities in Mui Ne
- Places to Visit at Night in Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- Everest Base Camp Trek Via Gokyo Lake
- Nightlife Destinations in Hai Phong Vietnam
- Three Reasons You'll Want to Fly With Just a Carry-On Bag
- How to travel with a pet to Vietnam
- 4 Tips When Choosing a Carry-on Bag
- Kickstart Your Paragliding Career With These Quick Tips
- 5 Places for Great Third Wave Coffee in Barcelona
- Flying by private jet is not an indulgence, reserved for of the social elite