Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Author Sarah Donalds
- Published March 4, 2020
- Word count 600
The chayote is a low-calorie food, with no cholesterol or saturated fats. It is an excellent source of dietary fiber, as it offers a feeling of satisfaction for expanded periods of time.
Its high amount of dietary fiber also prevents digestive problems such as constipation and irritable bowel syndrome, the soluble fiber in the chayote adheres to cholesterol and helps remove it from the system.
Studies have shown that Chayote lowers levels of bad cholesterol while increasing good cholesterol levels.
Originally from Central America, Chayote, Toyota, Cayota, air potato (one of its many names) is a healthy, delicious and very versatile fruit.
The properties of Chayote
Chayote is a fruit that contains vitamin C, an antioxidant, high in fiber and very few calories. For this reason, you can add to your diet and you will do much good for your body.
The properties of chayote, potatoes air, American potato, pumpkin spiny, Toyota, are many, to help you improve your health, besides being delicious in sweet or savory recipes.
You can eat fruit, leaves, stems or roots, not wasted. A high content of antioxidants, which slow the aging process, to protect you from free radicals.
It has analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects. Rich in vitamin A, vitamin B and C, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, and ascorbic acid.
It contains very few calories, only twenty-two per 100 g, which makes it ideal and slimming diets. It is characterized by high amounts of antioxidants and vitamin C, however, it has very few calories; It is especially suited to help circulation in cases of diabetes, diseases of the stomach and its diuretic effect against urine retention.
It has no saturated fat or cholesterol. Important content and calcium and essential amino acid, very beneficial to your health.
The composition of all amino acids are as essential or non-essential other properties chayote have to do with the formation of antibodies, enzymes, and collagen which helps to combat hair loss, fatigue, and infertility in addition to maintaining healthy skin, balance cholesterol, helped treat depression, reduce stress, increase muscle strength, help the development of children, help the central nervous system due to tryptophan one of the essential amino acid involved in the production of melatonin and serotonin, as does a non-essential amino acid as glutamic acid.
Its high amount of dietary fiber also prevents digestive problems such as constipation and irritable bowel syndrome as it adds water to the stool and makes them soft, besides promoting continuous bowel movements.
The soluble fiber in the chayote sticks to cholesterol and helped remove it from the system. It has been shown that the Chayote lowers levels of bad cholesterol while increasing good cholesterol levels.
Chayote Skin Benefits
On the other hand, it has the ability to regenerate skin because it is a plant rich in amino acids, especially lysine and methionine, involved in collagen formation preparation of damaged tissues. Therefore that is very useful for dry or wrinkled skin.
Also, use exfoliates dry skin by removing the affected area; and thus allowing epithelial regeneration.
Well although these are the components that allow the chayote to be a useful plant for the skin, you need to know how to use it to exploit its properties.
Chayote mask for dry skin
Peel and cut the squash in half and after the passage of about 10 minutes, rub both sides to a paste.
This paste is mixed with one tablespoon olive oil.
This mask is applied that night on the area you want and leave it overnight.
This mask also is useful to firm the skin, as they provide amino acids that promote the formation of collagen.
My name’s Sarah Donalds, I’m a blogger interested in health and parenting tips,
Check my related articles: wrinkled skin,http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Great Guide To Having A Healthy Body
- 8 Benefits of CBD Oil and Its Uses
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure