- Author Thorsen Legal
- Published February 12, 2020
- Word count 258
Our business formation lawyers at Business Lawyer Austin understand the process of forming a new business in Texas. That is to say, we understand that starting a business is an important decision for any business owner or entrepreneur. We can assist you with choosing the right business structure. For instance, most businesses are structured as either a sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, limited partnership, limited liability company (LLC), or limited liability partnership (LLP).
Keep in mind, the form of business entity you select will determine whether you need to file Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization, or register as a foreign entity in another state. Additionally, our business formation attorneys can prepare Operating Agreements for LLCs.
It’s important to do proper due diligence and research the various business entity types in depth. The form of business entity that you choose to will impact business operations, business taxation, management and liability of partners or shareholders. For example, the form of your business organization will impact which federal taxes, state taxes and local taxes apply.
Also note, part of forming a business is ensuring that you have proper business licenses in place. Depending on your industry, there may be licenses required for your particular product or service offerings.
A business formation lawyer can assist with obtaining business licenses and business permits from the necessary government regulatory agencies. In addition, a business formation attorney can assist with shareholder approvals, board of director approvals, meeting minutes and stock certificates. A business formation attorney can also assist with fictitious name filings or DBAs.
There are no posted comments.
- Know the Role of Criminal Defense Lawyer in Singapore
- Covid-19 Impact On Rental Contracts In UAE
- Impact on Working Hours during Ramadan Due to Covid-19
- All that you should know about the New Anti-Money Laundering Law
- Can Impact of Coronavirus be a Force Majeure Event?
- Multiculturalism here in Australia – a Good read for Migrants.
- How to Hire the Right Personal Injury Lawyer
- UAE joins nations monitoring Offenders through Electronic Tagging
- With the new Law in the UAE, the Prosecution Can Allow the Accused and the Victim to Settle Criminal Matters Amicably.
- Good Bye to Entangling Investigations, Minor Crimes to be Disposed within One Day in the UAE.
- Measures of UAE Ministry Of Labor To Curb Spread Of Coronavirus
- Worker's Compensation Law
- Can Employment Tribunal Cases Be Joined Together?
- Essential Factors to Consider Before Hiring German Translation Services
- 4 Signs You Need Cleaning Services
- Common Causes of Construction Site Accidents
- Preparing for an M&A
- M&A Documents
- The M&A Due Diligence Process
- Indemnification in Mergers & Acquisitions Explained
- Representations & Warranties: Top Q&As for M&As
- Letters of Intent
- Sponsorship Agreements
- Top 7 Spoilers To Avoid in Business Contract Drafting
- The Role Of An Estate Planning Attorney
- Checklist To Discuss With Your Estate Planning Attorney
- What Is The Difference Between a Will vs Trust?
- When Should I Hire an Attorney in Dallas for a Personal Injury?
- What Type of Issues Does Family Law Address?