- Author Thorsen Legal
- Published February 12, 2020
- Word count 258
Our business formation lawyers at Business Lawyer Austin understand the process of forming a new business in Texas. That is to say, we understand that starting a business is an important decision for any business owner or entrepreneur. We can assist you with choosing the right business structure. For instance, most businesses are structured as either a sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, limited partnership, limited liability company (LLC), or limited liability partnership (LLP).
Keep in mind, the form of business entity you select will determine whether you need to file Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization, or register as a foreign entity in another state. Additionally, our business formation attorneys can prepare Operating Agreements for LLCs.
It’s important to do proper due diligence and research the various business entity types in depth. The form of business entity that you choose to will impact business operations, business taxation, management and liability of partners or shareholders. For example, the form of your business organization will impact which federal taxes, state taxes and local taxes apply.
Also note, part of forming a business is ensuring that you have proper business licenses in place. Depending on your industry, there may be licenses required for your particular product or service offerings.
A business formation lawyer can assist with obtaining business licenses and business permits from the necessary government regulatory agencies. In addition, a business formation attorney can assist with shareholder approvals, board of director approvals, meeting minutes and stock certificates. A business formation attorney can also assist with fictitious name filings or DBAs.
There are no posted comments.
- Where Can You Find the Right Australian Visa Services Agent?
- The Metaphysical Challenge to the Reasonable Man Test in Law
- Lawsuit alleges AFFF firefighting foam exposure caused firefighter’s cancer
- Tips You Need To Know About Cell Phones
- Beginners Guide To Estate Planning
- The 5 Biggest GDPR Fines To Date
- Who Is Exempt from Wearing Seat Belts?
- Family Law Attorney - You Would Be Surprised At How Important They Are!
- Threshold Could Be Reduced for Blood Pressure Lowering Drugs
- What Are the Few Things You Will Need to Know About Child Custody in a Separation
- Finance Options for Civil Litigation
- What to do if you are struck by a driver without a license in pasca?
- 5 Tips to Choose the Best Lawyer in Dubai For Your Case
- Breathalyzers in DUI Cases Explained
- What is a Field Sobriety Test in a DUI case?
- Military Service & Criminal Convictions
- California's Three Strikes Law Overview
- Ex Post Facto Explained by Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Law in CA
- Gun Silencer Law in California
- Stolen Valor Crimes & Defenses
- New PC 290 Law in California
- Prop 57 Law
- Everything You Need To Consider When Choosing And Hiring A Personal Injury Solicitor
- Value of Car accident lawyer
- How to Calculate Child Support
- Reason To Pursue A Personal Injury Case
- Divorce Lawyer/Attorney to Take Care of Your Divorce/Dissolution of Marriage
- The LA Criminal Defense Law Firm
- Let Trump keep looking at H-1Bs; there is a much better option for immigrants