10 Best Text Annotation Services and Tools
- Author Limarc Ambalina
- Published February 25, 2020
- Word count 557
From search engines and sentiment analysis to virtual assistants and chatbots, there are numerous areas of research within machine learning that require text annotation services.
In the AI research and development industries, annotated data is gold. Large quantities of high-quality annotated data is a goldmine. There are a variety of text annotation services available that can provide you with the data you need. Some of these services include entity extraction, part-of-speech tagging, sentiment analysis, and more.
Where can you find text annotation services?
- Lionbridge AI
One of the veteran companies in the industry, Lionbridge has over 20 years of experience and over 500,000 expert annotators. With a specialization in linguistics, Lionbridge AI’s crowd staff, fluent in 300 different languages, can annotate your text with accuracy and a quick turnaround. The company is a trusted provider of multilingual data annotation services in the natural language processing field. Some of their text annotation services include text extraction, OCR text correction, linguistic feature tagging, linguistic component analysis, semantic search enablement, and much more. Lionbridge AI also offers custom workflows to cater to your project’s specific needs.
Based in San Francisco, Scale is a provider of computer vision and NLP data annotation services. Through a combination of human work and Scale’s platform, the company provides the following text annotation services: OCR transcription, text categorization, and comparison.
With a huge source of crowdworkers from various countries, Appen is a provider of numerous forms of AI training data. In regards to text annotation services, Appen provides sentiment annotation, intent annotation, named entity annotation, and more.
Based in Poland, Tagtog is a text annotation tool that can be used to annotate text both automatically or manually. Tagtog supports native PDF annotation and includes pre-trained NER models for automatic text annotation. On top of the Tagtog tool, the company also has a network of expert workers from various fields that can annotate specialized texts.
One problem many AI researchers and developers face is getting access to AI training data for highly specialized fields. The team at KConnect seeks to help annotators quickly and efficiently classify and annotate medical data. Specifically, KConnect provides semantic annotation, text analysis, and semantic search services for medical information.
Based in the United States and Germany, Clickworker is a crowdsourcing company that has a huge workforce able to perform a variety of tasks. Some of their services regarding text annotation are sentiment analysis, and categorization.
ParallelDots is a provider of numerous APIs which can be used for various types of text annotation. Some of their solutions include sentiment analysis, emotion analysis, keyword extractors, and named entity recognition.
The LightTag text annotation tool is a platform for annotators and companies to label their text data in house. While the starter package is free, each package level rises in cost and has a monthly limited amount of annotations, starting from 1000 annotations a month.
- Dandelion API
A relatively new startup company based in Italy, Dandelion API provides a variety of automatic text annotation tools. Their tools can be used for entity extraction, sentiment analysis, and text and content classification.
With an in-house API for data annotation and thousands of partnered outsourcing companies, Dataturks provides various image annotation and text annotation services. Some of their text labeling services include text classification, named entity recognition, and part-of-speech labeling.
There are no posted comments.
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- 10 Open Datasets for Linear Regression
- Top 10 Stock Market Datasets for Machine Learning
- Best Image Annotation Tools for Computer Vision
- What To Know About iPad Screen Repair
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- 10 Best Data Annotation Companies for Machine Learning
- 11 Best Named Entity Recognition Tools
- How ADN Helps Crypto Funding Evolve
- The Future of Data Analytics: 5 Predictions for Where We Are Headed
- 10 Data Analytics Terms Every Beginner Should Know
- ADN Coin: Benefits of Holding Our Coin
- Five Benefits of CCTV Cameras That Go Beyond Video Recording
- How to choose your tablet?
- There Is A Lot To Consider When Setting Up A Private Medical Practice
- How Blockchain can Help fight Climate Change and Save the Environment
- Top 20 Twitter Datasets for Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
- Best Data Labeling Tools for Machine Learning Projects
- What is the Difference Between CNN and RNN?
- Get Machine Learning Training Data Using The Lionbridge Method [A How-To Guide]
- What are Image Annotation Services?
- Do More with a Creative Photo Editor with Facial Recognition
- An overview of Cloud 3d Print’s objectives
- Inside Luxatia 4th World eSIM summit
- 25 Open Datasets for Data Science Projects
- Implement full support for NTFS file systems on Mac
- How Virtual Reality Augmented Reality Change the Gaming Industry
- Why You Must Be Making Use Of a Drawing Tablet