Some Things To Consider When Looking For Single Parent Holidays In 2020
- Author Sandra Martinz
- Published April 9, 2020
- Word count 701
There are an awful lot of single parents in the UK, the typical figure being quoted as 2 million, but in fact it is more than that. According to the Office of National Statistics, the figure for female single parents in 2017 was 2,416,000, up from 2,089,100 in 1996. That in itself is a hefty increase. However, that is only for female single parents, but the ONS doesn’t seem to supply the male figures. An educated guess would be another 600,000 or so, so in fact the total is likely to be nearer 3 million overall rather than 2 million.
That is an awful lot of single parents. No doubt all of them would like a holiday at some point during 2020, but of course there will be many who are struggling and simply can’t afford to go. With that said, it is worth doing whatever you can to save a little because everyone deserves a break, and single parents probably more than most. There may be jobs that you can do online working from home and even if you could only earn, say, £40 a week working a few hours, that would still give you a couple of thousand pounds to spend on a holiday after a year. That way, you could get the break that you deserve.
Of course, you still have the problem of being a single parent, so you need to search for "single parent holidays 2020" and you will find that you come up with quite a lot of them. There are a number of travel companies that cater to this market, and they are the ones that you need to look for, because they allow for the fact that you have kids and are on your own, so they provide tour guides, creches, and people to take care of the kids so that you can get a few hours away from them on your own.
There are a number of myths about single parent holidays in 2020, not the least of which is that you may not be mentally strong enough to deal with it all. It is true that many people do suffer from anxiety or depression, but as one mother said: "Vitamin D is your friend, as are palm trees and all-you-can-eat buffets, so surely it’s worth a try?" She suggests taking a few books or downloading some audio books, and take advantage of the Kids Club, and relax and work on YOU when they are playing with their new friends or asleep. It is not bad advice.
Some people believe that it won’t be fun, but nothing could be further from the truth. Whatever happens, you and your child/children will get to share and enjoy many new experiences together, even if it is only listening to new birds chirping and seeing different flowers and plants. You get to eat different foods – so much better than the stuff from the takeaway when you are not feeling like cooking on Saturday night -and drink different drinks.
Other people believe that their child will have a meltdown on the plane. However, this is very unlikely. Plan ahead. Take the iPad, drawing pad, crayons, and a bag of sweets, and your little one will most likely sit there as good as gold. Talking of travel, when you go abroad, remember to take your child’s birth certificate or any Child Arrangement Orders that you might have because you may well be asked for them at Customs. There is a clampdown on child trafficking, and this could be particularly tricky if your child has a different surname from your own, which is the case with many single parent families.
There are a number of travel companies that specialise in single parent holidays or have a specialist department that does. It is well worthwhile going online and carrying out a search so that you can find a company that provides the sort of holiday that interests you in a country that appeals. It is also a good idea to compare prices, because not all travel companies treat single parents in the same way as a couple travelling.
Whatever you do, make the time to take that break. You deserve it and so do your kids.
Single Parents on Holiday is a company that specialises in single parent holidays for 2020 and can offer you a choice of many different destinations and packages for that much-needed break.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Vestibuloplasty Procedure using Dental Diode Lasers
- Deep Learning vs Machine Learning
- Powerful Keyloggers for Windows
- Bridging the Deep Political Divide of 2021…Economically
- Be an Example, Get the Covid Shot
- Small-Souled Bugmen
- How you get valued backlinks to a website
- HGRBS New Year’s Powerpack Series 1-4 [ Critical U.S. Homeowner's Guides for 2021 ]
- 5 Ways to Spice Up Your Japan Travel Itinerary
- Things You Must Know About mSpy App
- Are You Imprisoned In Your Mind
- How ‘No-Code Tools’ Help Your Business.
- Adapting to the New Changes of Economics Of B2B Marketing
- How to help a stray dog
- What To Do When The Basement Floods
- Why A Website Is Important For Small Businesses?
- How We Rebranded, Redesigned & Redefined a Small Business
- 3 amazing facts about affiliate Marketing
- Storing Food for Emergency Situations
- How To Get Rid Off From Forex Trading Scams Or Frauds in 2021
- 4 Guidelines On How To Make Your Website Stand Out
- Why Your Business Needs A Corporate Video in 2021
- Get Abortion Pill Online to Easily Terminate the Unwanted Gestation
- THE CREATION
- Critical Mass: The Search for the Quantum/Classical Threshold, the Inanimate God and the Beginning of Time
- BEST REASONS TO BUY CIGARETTES AND CIGAR ONLINE
- Build dual boot and multi-boot environments with a boot manager
- How do you know if your Car Needs Coolant?
- Which vaccinations are recommended during pregnancy?
- Family Law Attorney - You Would Be Surprised At How Important They Are!