Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Author Manoj Poudel
- Published April 1, 2020
- Word count 1,158
• Visit Annapurna Base Camp
• Watch Green forests, Various wildlife, Natural hot spring, beautiful glaciers and waterfalls
• Local traditional villages selected for meals and accommodation
• Amazing mountain views along the trek
• World popular trekking routes
Buckle up for the astonishing walking journey to the base camp of the world’s tenth tallest mountain Mt. Annapurna. The course is very diversified and full of amazing wonders of Mother Nature and the richness of multiethnic culture. We offer you the best itinerary for the most interesting trekking route of Nepal the Annapurna Base Camp Trek. Annapurna Base Camp Trek incorporates numerous highlights and signs of the area. Correspondingly, the outing incorporates sensational perspectives of the Annapurna Mountain massif. Besides, you will likewise observe the perspectives of noticeable Himalayan pinnacles like Machhapuchhre and Gangapurna also. Additionally, mountain tops like the Lamjung Himal, Fang and the Hiunchuli Himal are likewise present.
The Annapurna Base Camp Trek begins with the lake-side city of Pokhara. As opposed to Kathmandu, Pokhara is honored with the perspectives of the Annapurna Himalayas in nearness. Together with the mountains, Pokhara is otherwise called the experience capital of Nepal. Owning to its name as a "lake-side city", the peacefulness of the unblemished Phewa Lake favors Pokhara. Besides, the Annapurna Base Camp Trek additionally incorporates different ethnic mountain towns. Together with the normal view, you will likewise get to know the Magar and Gurung culture. Therefore, the trekking trail experiences conspicuous goals like Ghorepani, Tadapani, Chhomrong, Dovan, and Deurali among numerous others. Actually, the trekking trails likewise experience the famous Annapurna Sanctuary. Along these lines, the Annapurna Base Camp Trek is additionally called the Annapurna Sanctuary Trek.
Being that, other significant features of the excursion incorporate the vantage purpose of Poon Hill. Attributable to its trademark as a vantage point, you can witness a stupendous scene of the whole Mount Annapurna massif from that point. Combined with the ethereal dawn see in the midst of the Annapurna Himalayas, you can witness a fantasy-like minute that is certain to stand out in your psyches for a considerable length of time to come!
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft) (1,300 m)
Our representative will meet you at Tribhuvan International Airport and drive you to the hotel in our private tourist vehicle. We will have a pre-trip meeting where we will introduce your trek guide and discuss the trip. In leisure time you can visit around Thamel area or rest at the hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu to Pokhara 950m / 6 hrs drive (950 m)
You will meet our trekking staff at your hotel and he will take you to the tourist bus station and drive to Pokhara. You will cross many rivers and pass through many beautiful villages during the 6 hours drive. A wonderful valley set on the banks of the Phewa Lake, Pokhara is also known for its panoramic views of Annapurna and Machapuchare in the north, Dhaulagiri in the west and Lamjung Himal and Manaslu in the east.
Day 3: Drive to Nayapul (trek point) and trek to Ghandruk 1,940m -04 hrs. (1,940 m)
We drive through Lumle village for about one and a half hours to Nayapul. Start our trek walking down at first and then up to Birethanti, a large and prosperous town. Passing through the forest, cultivated lands and a bridge over Khumbu Khola, we reach our destination for today. The views of Annapurna, Gangapurna, Machhapuchhre, and Hiuchhuli from this place is breathtaking.
Day 4: Trek to Chomrong village at 2,170m - 06 hrs. (2,170 m)
After breakfast, we begin our trek heading towards Landruk, a beautiful Gurung village, then continue to Jhinu. We will leave a beautiful rhododendron forest and little garden behind and reach Chhomrong village. Annapurna South and Mt. Fishtail can be seen from here and it is the gateway to Annapurna Sanctuary trek.
Day 5: Trek to Dovan 2,600 m via Bamboo 2,310 - 06 hrs. (2,600 m)
Leaving Chhomrong, the trail descends down a long staircase and crosses the Chhomrong River. We now hike uphill passing through the deep forest of bamboo, rhododendron, and oak. We take our lunch in Bamboo, local village and then walk down through deep bamboo and rhododendron forest for an hour to Dovan.
Day 6: Trek to Machhapuchhre Base Camp 3,700 via Deurali 3,200 m - 05 hrs. (3,700 m)
We leave bamboo early in the morning as we head towards M.B.C. Passing Modi Khola Valley you are almost to the Machhapuchhare Base Camp. Since the climbing of the mountains is forbidden, the views of the mountains are magnificent; Hiuchhuli, Annapurna ranges, and Machhapuchhare can be seen from this area.
Day 7: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp 4,130 m - 03 hrs with a free afternoon. (4,130 m)
After having breakfast in Machhapuchhre Base Camp, we climb to Annapurna Base camp which will take around 3 hours. As you are near to ABC you will fell the air gets thinner. Enjoy the tremendous sight of Himalayas including Machhapuchhre, Annapurna South, Annapurna I and Hinchuli. After lunch, you can explore ABC as we have a leisure afternoon. We will stay overnight at Annapurna Base Camp.
Day 8: Trek back to Bamboo 2,310 m - 06 hrs. (2,310 m)
Although we have to cover one of the longest distances of this trek, walking down will not be that difficult. After breakfast at Annapurna Base Camp, we descend about 2000 meters down from ABC to Bamboo. Walking for around 6 hours through bamboo forests, Deurali village, Machhapuchre Base Camp and other small villages, we reach our destination for today where we will spend our night.
Day 9: Trek to Jhinu Danda (hot-spring) 1,780 m - 05 hrs. (1,780 m)
From Bamboo, the trail goes upward to Kuldi Ghar and then quite flat till we reach Sinuwa and then continue to walk down to Chemrong Khola. We follow the long stone staircase around an hour to reach Chemung. We further walk through rhododendron and bamboo to reach Jhinu Danda. Here, you can take a hot natural bath and will spend the night.
Day 10: Trek to Kande 1,460m and drive to Pokhara. (1,460 m)
It is the last day of the trek as we head towards Kande. We hike for about 6 hours down to Kande. Enjoy the view of snow-capped mountains in the background while driving back to Pokhara. After reaching Pokhara, we rest for some time at the hotel and then visit lakeside. Overnight we stay at the hotel.
Day 11: Drive to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel. (1 m)
After having early morning breakfast, we travel back to Kathmandu. You will again see those beautiful scenes during 6 hours of drive. Reaching Kathmandu in the afternoon, you can explore the city and buy some gifts to take back home. In the evening we will have a farewell dinner together.
Day 12: Transfer to international airport for flight homeward bound. (1 m)
Today is the day you are going back to your home back. Our representative will pick you from the hotel and escort you to Kathmandu Internation Airport according to your flight. We wish best of luck for your future and have a safe journey.
There are no posted comments.
- The Ultimate Beach Vacation Destinations
- Delta Flights From Boston- Sky Fly Trips
- What to Wear Golfing: A Complete Women's Golf Attire Guide
- Navigating Vietnam Visa on Arrival at Ho Chi Minh Airport: A Traveler's Guide
- A Playful Guide to Getting Ready for Your Expat Adventure
- Discovering Romania by Car: Your Essential Guide to Car Rentals
- How to Apply for a Chinese Tourist Visa in 2023
- Sailing into the Silver Screen: Beautiful Movie Locations You Can Visit by Luxury Charter Yacht
- How Do I Get Fit For The Manaslu Circuit Trek?
- Top 5 Temples to Visit in Nepal
- 5 Most Adventurous Destinations in Nepal
- Things to Do in Pokhara
- 8 Things to Do in Kathmandu Valley for Day Trippers
- 6 Tips For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets
- Mesmerizing Mountain Flight to Everest
- Cost of Living in Kathmandu for International Tourists
- Zambia: An Untamed Wonderland Beckons the Safari Enthusiast
- Field report: Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu
- The Frustrations of Flight Delays and How to Get Compensation
- How to Beat Jet Lag: Strategies for Overcoming Travel Fatigue
- Top 7 Best Free Attractions in Singapore
- tibet travel guide
- "Clear Vision in Liverpool-Knowsley-Merseyside-Aintree: Trusted Opticians at Your Service"
- "Explore the Best of Merseyside: A Local Guide to Areas within 7 Miles of L32 8RD"
- Traveling to Egypt: What to pack, where to go, where to stay
- 3 Reasons to Choose a Miami Beach Wedding or Vow Renewal
- Why Getting Married in Miami is one of the Best Wedding Locations in the U.S.
- Baby Seat Taxi Sydney | Child Seat Taxi
- Why Use Parking Space?
- How to Book Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter