How to Lose Weight With Green Tea Fast and No Risk?
- Author Ardi Putra
- Published April 19, 2020
- Word count 947
Green tea is believed to be a healthy natural ingredient, especially for a diet plan. Nowadays, the green tea diet plan is popular among dieters. If it is your first time to try this diet plan, you should learn the way to lose weight with green tea fast and no risk.
The first thing you have to consider when you are drinking green tea for a diet plan is the dosage. Although green tea is good for your health 2.5 cups of green tea per day is enough to support your diet plan. Drink green tea regularly for 12 weeks and check the result. The result may be different for each person but commonly, you can lose around 2.9 pounds. Don’t drink green tea too much although it is herbal and healthy because too much green tea can cause diarrhea.
The Best Time to Drink Green Tea for Diet Plan
The next important thing you have to consider to get the benefits of green tea maximally is the time to drink it. The best time to drink a cup of green tea is in the early morning before starting your daily activity. It is the best time because green tea contains caffeine. This compound gives you enough energy for a few hours. This is also because green tea contains amino acid L-theanine that works to slow down the caffeine absorption. As a result, you still have energy even after working for a few hours. Drinking a cup of green tea in the evening is also a good treatment. The difference is that you may choose low caffeine tea and use cold water instead of warm water to brew the tea. The next question is whether you have to drink the tea before or after meals. Just drink a cup of green tea early in the morning before eating a meal to support your diet plan. Drinking on an empty stomach is the best way because it boosts the absorption of EGCg. This method is not recommended for those who suffer from stomach or liver problems so you can still drink green tea with or after a meal. The best way is consulting with the doctor first before drinking green tea for a diet plan.
Type of Green Tea for Diet
There are several types of green tea available out there. You can find Matcha, Gyokuro or Kabusecha, Japanese sencha, and many more. So, which one of the green tea products is the best for a green tea diet plan? It depends on the time you drink it and the essential compounds on the tea. For example, you can drink several types of green teas such as matcha, Gyokuro or Kabusecha, or Japanese sencha in the morning. You need the energy to start your day and those teas consist of caffeine that helps boost energy. On the other hand, you can drink other green teas such as Kyobancha, Hojicha, or kukicha in the evening. This is the time for you to get rest and a cup of green tea with less caffeine level is a good option.
Drinking Green Tea for Dieters who Workout
It is okay for you who are doing workout drinking green tea. You can drink anytime you want whether before or after a workout. Drinking a cup of green tea before a workout helps to lose weight faster while increasing your endurance and focus. Then, you can continue drinking green tea after a workout to refresh your body and metabolism.
Brewing Green Tea Correctly
You should consider the way to brew green tea to get the benefits of the essential compounds. The wrong way to brew green tea can cause a loss of essential compounds. For example, it is better to use warm water to brew green tea because boiling water can destroy the catechins. Catechins help to lose visceral fat, a harmful fat for your health. If you only have boiling water, just let the water for 10 minutes to reduce the temperature. Prepare dry green tea on a bowl and pour the warm water over the tea. Brew for one or two minutes before enjoying it. The brewing time can also determine the taste of the tea. If you want to enjoy a cup of green tea with a strong flavor, you can brew it a little bit longer. For a mild taste, just brew the tea for no more than 2 minutes.
Choose Dried Green Tea
You can find a variety of green tea products in the market such as dried, powder or extract, and even instant green tea. The best one for a green tea diet plan is the dried green tea. Dried green tea is considered as the best one because the ingredient is still natural. The process doesn’t destroy too many essential compounds on the leaves. Powder green tea is the second option because the process may destroy some of the essential compounds. Indeed, you can still get health benefits from the green tea powder or extract as long as there are no additional ingredients. Instant green tea is not a recommended diet because most of the products are mixed with sugar, milk, cream, or any kind of sweetener that is not good for your health.
The point is that it is okay for you to take a green tea diet plan to get an ideal weight. The most important thing is that you know how to drink the tea correctly so you get a maximal result and reduce the risks. Fresh brewed green tea is the best option for your green tea diet plan because it contains a lot of essential compounds instead of the extract and instant products.
There are no posted comments.
- here are simple ways to solve the difficulties of women loosing weight
- What are the best ways to loose weight?
- What diet should I eat to reduce belly fat?
- How can I effectively lose belly fat in 7 weeks?
- 5 Reasons People Decide To Go On A Diet
- How can I effectively lose belly fat in 7 weeks? Naturally
- The Secret to Weight Loss
- What are the best ways to lose weight?
- Real Weight Loss Solutions
- How Does Green Tea Help You Lose Weight?
- How Much Weight Can YOU Lose by Drinking Green Tea?
- When Is The Best Time To Drink Green Tea For Weight Loss?
- HOW TO ORGANICALLY REMOVE BELLY FAT
- What's Wrong With Crash Diets?
- Reinforcing Positive Change
- Slump Busting
- Easy Weight Loss
- 8 Tips to Enjoy a More Wholesome Diet For Rapid Belly Fat Loss
- Natural Diet Pills that Induce Weight Loss
- Buy Xenical Online- Best Weight Loss Prescription Drugs
- Natural Rapid Weight Loss Diet Pills
- 5 Methods To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Hips, Kicks & Sides
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: 3 Ab-Strengthening Workouts
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Basic Ways To Lose Weight Through Exercise & Diet
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: The Victory Stretch
- Eliminate Negative Thoughts And Lose Weight
- The Flat Belly Fix
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Burpees
- Quarantine Up