Population and infrastructure in Long Thanh positively affects land prices in 2020!
- Author Anh Nguyen
- Published May 14, 2020
- Word count 371
Land plots and townhouses in Long Thanh are always the most exciting topics. The "hot" factor that is always mentioned is: Long Thanh Airport. It is because of this planning news that prices rise sometimes fast or medium. Depending on the airport schedule.
Analysis of demographic and infrastructure factors affecting regional land prices.
- Population and labor force create demand:
According to 2019 statistics, Long Thanh district has nearly 600,000 people in total. One is the local people, the other is the people who come to live and work in the industrial zone. Usually concentrated in the town of Long Thanh, or the main road of the Industrial Park. Every year, tens of thousands more people come to live and work.
5 industrial parks currently mentioned are:
Long Thanh Industrial Park
Long Duc Commune Industrial Park
An Phuoc Area, area
Loc An - Binh Son
In addition, two industrial parks and high technology: Phuoc Binh and Amata
- Airport and road development infrastructure:
Dong Nai is a satellite city of Ho Chi Minh City, belonging to the key economic quadrilateral. Thanks to the advantages of socio-economic development, transport infrastructure has the opportunity to explode.
Long Thanh Airport:
Accelerated disbursement of VND 17,000 billion
Hand over 1,800 hectares of ground to build Phase 1
Completion of handover of 2025
5 key transport projects:
Ben Luc - Long Thanh Expressway
Bien Hoa - Vung Tau Company
Dau Giay - Lien Khuong
Ring Road 3
Upgrade Highway 20
- Land price of Long Thanh:
Needs to buy land to settle down in Long Thanh town center a lot. By surrounding town are industrial parks and airports. Therefore, land prices have continuously increased in recent years. In some places 50-80 million / m2. For a remote project or a small land fund of VND 30 million / m2, the site has been completed.
There is a "hot" project of early 2020, of investor Ha An, which is reported a lot. The land bank is 92.2 ha right on Highway 51 in Long Duc commune. Go to town only 5 minutes because of Le Duan main axis. The project legal is clearly approved as 1/500 standard.
This modern residential area is under construction.
The name of the project is: Gem Sky World:
Project Introduction Gem Sky World: http://homevietland.com/gem-sky-world/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Power of Red Velvet Ropes
- Brand Marketing During Coronavirus: What You Need to Know
- How to Bypass Shameful Fake Scarcity Tactics Used By Internet Business Mentors
- How to Build a Crisis Response Landing Page
- How I Awoken My Inner Mr. Hyde
- Here's a Riddle For You
- A Laughable Moment That Teaches You How Not to Take Self-responsibility
- Your Guide to Paid Marketing During COVID-19
- Turn Photo to Text and Display It at Your Wedding
- 3 eCommerce Challenges & Solutions for Tough Times
- Why giveaway promotional gift items?
- Getting Started with Google Ads
- 3 Tools You Should Master in Digital Marketing
- 5 Important Factors to Consider When Building Backlinks
- Basics of Keyword Research
- 17 Strategic Business Pivots to Make in the Time of COVID-19
- How to Craft Your Unique Business Story That Will Make You Shine and Put Your Competitors in the Shadows
- 4 Marketing Strategies for the COVID-19 Crisis
- Business Building Using Stories
- 4 Ways To Sell Services In A Slow Economy
- How to Pivot Your Small Business Strategy During the COVID-19 Crisis
- How a Visit to the Dentist Taught Me a Valuable Marketing Lesson
- Hiring an Online Marketing Agency to Grow Your Business
- The Biggest Web Copy Mistake Most Small Businesses Make
- How to Write Copy Like the OG Copywriters
- How to Write Better Emails
- Graphic design in Nepal
- Why Not Enough Authors Use Email To Market Themselves
- Should You Stop Marketing During COVID-19?