How A Cup Of Tea Make You Millionaire/Rich?
- Author Waqas Kamal
- Published May 24, 2020
- Word count 459
Tea is one of the most widely consumed beverages in the Indian subcontinent and every ordinary household spends thousands of rupees a month on it.
There is no time for tea drinkers to drink it and no excuse. They consider only one cup of tea as the cure for all their ailments and spend millions of dollars a year on it.But today we present to you such a woman.Will tell the story of who earned millions of doller instead of spending millions of dollars in love with this tea.
The story is about a woman named Brooke Eddy, the CEO of a tea company called Bhakti, who went to India in 2002 to seek spiritual peace.
Like many other people’s.Her life was devoid of any purpose and his journey as a hippie was to explore the spirituality of India in his journey where he was influenced by many other things in India.The tea is over.
After living in India for a year, when she returned to the United States, she missed the tea a lot,but nowhere in American society did she find such tea that she made tea at home according to the Indian way.And according to the hospitality she had learned from the Indian society,she invited other people to her house and started giving them tea.
People liked this tea very much and people started asking him about the recipe of this tea.This gave Brooke an idea of business and she started supplying this ginger tea on demand and his own.He named the tea brand Bhakti.
Her brand became so popular that people were willing to invest in his business and so in 2007 she registered Bhakti Tea as a regular brand and in a country like USA where people are hot and cold.There were coffee ropes and Bhakti started packing cold tea under the name of tea.
Their success can be gauged from the fact that many large hotels started offering Bhakti Tea along with coffee - even in 2018 their brand had not only become an international brand but also. Its turnover reached in millions of dollars.
And so a cup of tea changed the life of a woman and she not only drank tea but also earned money from it and taught women around the world the lesson that if the intentions are strong, success can be achieved.It is not difficult.
You see how rich a woman can be because of one cup of tea.To be rich, you must have a good idea and a determined intention like Eddy.I hope this motivational post will boost your thinking.Please don’t forget like,comment and sharing.After all Sharing is caring😊✅
There are no posted comments.
- There's Big Money In THE FACTS ABOUT NETWORK MARKETING
- Properties of Self Compacting Concrete Mix
- How to make more money from your investment property?
- Have you had enough of the daily 9 to 5 grind for little money and wondered how easy it would be to start an online business?
- 3 Ways to Profit in Lock Down
- Transform Pic to Word and Create Personalized Photo Gifts for Special Occasions
- Turn Picture Into Words to Get Unique, Cool Gift Items
- how to rank youtube videos in 2020
- Balancing the levels of indoor humidity is crucial - HWisel
- How To Develop A Brand Strategy
- My Transitioning Story: Office-Based to Virtual Working
- Add Extra Charisma to Your Wedding with These Table Centrepieces
- Best Steps for Improvements in Commercial Real Estate Business.
- Commercial Real Estate Property - Halsey Real Estate
- Advice On How To Be More Successful At Blogging
- Advice For Your New Tech Blogging Business Is Here
- How to Become a Winemaker
- Three Basic Ways To Keep Your Oven Clean
- Reasons for Using Floor Screeds
- The Uses of Screeds For The Purpose Of Laying Final Flooring
- Why Hire a Waste Disposal Professional?
- Conservatories Essex Homeowners Love
- Some of the Things to Consider When Replacing Your Windows
- Home Depot coupons: Refresh your home space at price as you wish
- Mississauga Home Staging Rental Company
- The Benefit Of Using Newark Airport Car Service
- Using Black Wool Serge to Transform Every Performance on Stage
- Beginners guide to printer types and its functions
- Why Extreme House Sales Could Be For You