When and How to Wash Your Hands
- Author Emma Vmart
- Published May 29, 2020
- Word count 560
How Germs Spread
Washing hands can keep you healthy and prevent the spread of respiratory and diarrheal infections from one person to the next. Germs can spread from other people or surfaces when you:
1.Touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
2.Prepare or eat food and drinks with unwashed hands
3.Touch a contaminated surface or objects
Blow your nose, cough, or sneeze into hands and then touch other people’s hands or common objects
Key Times to Wash Hands
You can help yourself and your loved ones stay healthy by washing your hands often, especially during these key times when you are likely to get and spread germs:
1.Before, during, and after preparing food
2.Before eating food
3.Before and after caring for someone at home who is sick with vomiting or diarrhea
4.Before and after treating a cut or wound
5.After using the toilet
6.After changing diapers or cleaning up a child who has used the toilet
7.After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
8.After touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste
9.After handling pet food or pet treats
After touching garbage
Follow Five Steps to Wash Your Hands the Right Way
1.Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
2.Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
3.Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds.
4.Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
5.Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
You can use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
Washing hands with soap and water is the best way to get rid of germs in most situations. If soap and water are not readily available, you can use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. You can tell if the sanitizer contains at least 60% alcohol by looking at the product label.
Sanitizers can quickly reduce the number of germs on hands in many situations. However, Sanitizers do not get rid of all types of germs.
Hand sanitizers may not be as effective when hands are visibly dirty or greasy.
Hand sanitizers might not remove harmful chemicals from hands like pesticides and heavy metals.
Caution! Swallowing alcohol-based hand sanitizers can cause alcohol poisoning if more than a couple of mouthfuls are swallowed. Keep it out of reach of young children and supervise their use.
How to use hand sanitizer
1.Apply the gel product to the palm of one hand.
2.Rub your hands together.
Rub the gel over all the surfaces of your hands and fingers until your hands are dry. This should take around 20 seconds.
Vmart hand sanitizer dispenser, with smart sensor, the hand sanitizer with dispense automatically. And it has 3 model, foam, drip and spray, different nozzle can use with different type of hand sanitizer. https://bit.ly/2Wlzg1j
The foam model can use with foaming hand sanitizer. The drip model can use with gel hand sanitizer or other non-foaming hand sanitizer. All the 3 models can use with liquid hand sanitizer, but the foam and the drip will flow the liquid out directly, the spray model will spray the liquid. You can choose the model you need.
Wash our hand frequently to prevent us from COVID-19!
If you have any thing want to know, please contact me by : email@example.com
If you are interest in the article, this link is for you: https://bit.ly/2Wlzg1jArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Makes a Good All Around Stand Up Paddle Board?
- 30 Largest TensorFlow Datasets for Machine Learning
- Tips for house removals
- Stunning stainless steel tiles for backsplash
- Considerable Factors of Zachary Levi, The Famous Actor
- Developing Good Habits
- 5 Languages of Appreciation
- How To Pick The Right University For You
- Why Should You Opt For A Postnuptial Agreement?
- The Iconic LBD Little Black Dress
- Excision of Mucocele Using Dental DIODE LASER
- Reach Local SEO Brisbane for the Best SEO Tips
- Why Backlink Checker Tool is Very Important for Digital Marketer?
- There's Big Money In THE FACTS ABOUT NETWORK MARKETING
- Types of Certifications for Digital Marketing
- What is a session in Google Analytics?
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Hail, Hail The Gang's All Here
- The WHO and WHAT of Virtual Assistance
- Affiliate Marketing Advice for Beginners
- How to make a Picture out of text your way of healing the world
- Exploring More Botanical Gardens Located in the United States
- Running as part of eco friendly style of life
- How Hiring the Right Video Production Company Makes All the Difference
- Tips and tricks from ZDT Kitchen Remodeling for a smooth home renovation
- An Overview on Allpax Products and Services
- Washington DC Security Offers Professional Security Services
- 8 Tips to Enjoy a More Wholesome Diet For Rapid Belly Fat Loss
- A Quality Bed is Good for Your Health