SocialTracer.Online – A visitor tracking app launched to help contain the pandemic
- Author Jim Smith
- Published May 31, 2020
- Word count 404
The country is starting to open up again, but the COVID-19 virus is still among us and will most likely stay with us for a long time. We are all living a new normal where everyone is trying to keep their customers and visitors safe and healthy. Next to wearing face masks, washing hands, and disinfecting our surroundings, tracking our movements and potential contact risk play an important role so that visitors can be alerted in case they have had close contact with an infected person.
SocialTracer.Online is a simple web-based application to assist in keeping track of visitors. Setting it up and using it is straight forward. Create an account, setup tracking locations and start recording visitors phone numbers that are securely stored. Tracked visitors can lookup if they have been tracked, provided they have access to the recorded phone number. Tracked phone numbers can be removed upon request to protect the privacy of visitors. If someone starts to feel sick, they can visit the website and self-report. SocialTracer will alert all tracked phone numbers that they might have been exposed to the corona virus so that they can take precautionary measures to protect their health.
Contact tracing can feel like drudgery, but it is a crucial piece of the puzzle to eventually suppressing and containing this vicious virus. Keeping track of visitors allows places of service to identify who visited and visitors can self-report if they have become ill. It is an effective method to interrupt ongoing transmission chains. It is vital to public health. During events like the current COVID-19 pandemic, it helps make possible early diagnosis and getting care to people who need it. Everyone can help and become a disease detective to save a life.
Imagine that you visited a restaurant, or some other small business and you were near somebody who was actively sick with an asymptomatic COVID-19 infection, but you did not know about it. And then you receive a text message a couple days later, to inform you might have been exposed. Wouldn’t you want to receive that text message so that you know what to do and what to look out for?
Please spread this news so that as many establishments as possible can take advantage of this virus fighting tool. You might help save lives! We are in this together only if we stand as one community, we can stop this pandemic.
Jim Smith - http://SocialTracer.Online
info@SocialTracer.OnlineArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Makes a Good All Around Stand Up Paddle Board?
- 30 Largest TensorFlow Datasets for Machine Learning
- Tips for house removals
- Stunning stainless steel tiles for backsplash
- Excision of Mucocele Using Dental DIODE LASER
- Why Backlink Checker Tool is Very Important for Digital Marketer?
- There's Big Money In THE FACTS ABOUT NETWORK MARKETING
- Types of Certifications for Digital Marketing
- What is a session in Google Analytics?
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Hail, Hail The Gang's All Here
- The WHO and WHAT of Virtual Assistance
- Affiliate Marketing Advice for Beginners
- How to make a Picture out of text your way of healing the world
- Exploring More Botanical Gardens Located in the United States
- Running as part of eco friendly style of life
- How Hiring the Right Video Production Company Makes All the Difference
- Tips and tricks from ZDT Kitchen Remodeling for a smooth home renovation
- An Overview on Allpax Products and Services
- Washington DC Security Offers Professional Security Services
- 8 Tips to Enjoy a More Wholesome Diet For Rapid Belly Fat Loss
- A Quality Bed is Good for Your Health
- Tips And Advice To Improve Search Engine Optimisation
- How to Dress For the Seasons
- The History of Link Building
- Ten Words That Meant Different In a Pre-Internet World than Now
- Great Guide To Having A Healthy Body
- Where to Watch Kimi No Na Wa Online (Your Name)
- Updating Your LinkedIn Profile For The COVID-19 Pandemic