SocialTracer.Online – A visitor tracking app launched to help contain the pandemic
- Author Jim Smith
- Published May 31, 2020
- Word count 404
The country is starting to open up again, but the COVID-19 virus is still among us and will most likely stay with us for a long time. We are all living a new normal where everyone is trying to keep their customers and visitors safe and healthy. Next to wearing face masks, washing hands, and disinfecting our surroundings, tracking our movements and potential contact risk play an important role so that visitors can be alerted in case they have had close contact with an infected person.
SocialTracer.Online is a simple web-based application to assist in keeping track of visitors. Setting it up and using it is straight forward. Create an account, setup tracking locations and start recording visitors phone numbers that are securely stored. Tracked visitors can lookup if they have been tracked, provided they have access to the recorded phone number. Tracked phone numbers can be removed upon request to protect the privacy of visitors. If someone starts to feel sick, they can visit the website and self-report. SocialTracer will alert all tracked phone numbers that they might have been exposed to the corona virus so that they can take precautionary measures to protect their health.
Contact tracing can feel like drudgery, but it is a crucial piece of the puzzle to eventually suppressing and containing this vicious virus. Keeping track of visitors allows places of service to identify who visited and visitors can self-report if they have become ill. It is an effective method to interrupt ongoing transmission chains. It is vital to public health. During events like the current COVID-19 pandemic, it helps make possible early diagnosis and getting care to people who need it. Everyone can help and become a disease detective to save a life.
Imagine that you visited a restaurant, or some other small business and you were near somebody who was actively sick with an asymptomatic COVID-19 infection, but you did not know about it. And then you receive a text message a couple days later, to inform you might have been exposed. Wouldn’t you want to receive that text message so that you know what to do and what to look out for?
Please spread this news so that as many establishments as possible can take advantage of this virus fighting tool. You might help save lives! We are in this together only if we stand as one community, we can stop this pandemic.
Jim Smith - http://SocialTracer.Online
info@SocialTracer.OnlineArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 7 Benefits of Wearing Personalized Name Necklaces
- Is a primary school child too young to learn first aid?
- New HGRBS Homeowner’s Guide Series #8 - Key Strategies For U.S. Homeowners Preventing Home Fraud
- What Is the Significance of Christian and Catholic Jewelry Cross Variants?
- How to make your finished basement feel like a new home
- "Why choosing the right kitchen remodeling company can make or break your remodel
- 7 Facts about Eternity Bands
- Circumstances Beyond Our Control, Or Are They?
- What is the Significance of Personalized Initial Jewelry in 2021?
- 5 Ways To Experience More Music
- 5 Ways to Increase Your Brand Sales & Build Brand Awareness
- Internet of things define
- Three Quick Tips From the Canada Revenue Agency on Tax Filing
- Cyberbullying and Covid-19 - 2021 Update
- Monster Hunter World (MHW) Layered Armour
- Best Decorative Concrete For A Patio
- Creating An Artistic Design For Your New Concrete Deck
- Getting Your Tree Trimmed For A Healthy Tree
- Importance Of Hiring Professionals For A Concrete Foundation
- How to Keep Your Head Cool When Wearing Wigs in the Hot Summer Months
- Why Agbo (Herbal Concoction) is a Best Seller
- Money laundry & Cryptocurrency
- The empty house on Fernwood Street
- Home Depot
- Building Trust Online
- The Economic Democracy Act: FAQ's Updated
- Website Development
- A Hidden Gem of a Restaurant Set in the Heart of Central Texas
- The classical Periodontal treatment protocol
- Building Trust Online