Covid-19 Update On Credit Cards Payment In UAE
- Author Dr. Hassan Elhais
- Published June 4, 2020
- Word count 495
As the world keeps on responding and adjusting to the well-being, social status, monetary difficulties welcomed on by the quick spread of coronavirus illness 2019 (COVID-19), organizations are confronting difficulties and dangers while attempting to ensure the wellbeing and prosperity of their workforce.
In the same manner as governments all through the world, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has been building up a help structure at both Federal and at Emirate level. Such help incorporates the arrangement of sponsorship, a waiver or deferral of specific charges or assessments, money related support, and variety of work and visa terms.
Similarly, the bank offers the most important support in these difficult situations to the residents of the UAE. More banks in the UAE have declared alleviation measures for their retail and corporate clients to assist them with beating difficulties from the effect of coronavirus. Commercial Lawyers of Dubai have witnessed various opportunities offered by banks for relaxation in the credit cards and loans.
Under a AED100 billion economic stimulus packages unveiled by the UAE Central Bank in mid of March, lenders in the Emirates were ordered to treat all their customers fairly and grant temporary relief on retail clients loan payments for up to six months from the said date. Central Bank under the new scheme of Targeted Economic Support through collateralized loans at zero cost to all banks operating in the UAE and AED 50 Billion of funds freed from banks capital buffers.
Three banks in Abu Dhabi that is First Abu Dhabi Bank, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank and Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank are offering bolster measures for clients and have acquainted seventeen activities to help people and organizations. Ras al Khaimah's RAKBank, Sharjah Islamic Bank and Commercial Bank International having its headquarters in Dubai has likewise offered support to the clients in all ways possible. Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) is deferring regularly scheduled payments for singular clients and asked those affected by Covid-19 to connect with the bank to talk about further help in accordance with the UAE Central Bank bearings.
Some of the initiatives undertaken by the bank for individual customers are:
Relaxation in repayment of the loan for up to three months without any additional interest
Charges levied on ATM withdrawals will be refunded by the bank
Refund of foreign currency exchange fees for customers who booked international flights through debit or credit cards
One-month repayment holiday for customers having personal or car loan
Whereas, the banks have different initiatives for small and medium-sized companies coping with the situation created by COVID-19 as follows:
Reduction of mandatory minimum balance in the bank up to AED 10,000 and removal of any minimum balance bank charges for the next three months
Relaxation for three months on companies having business loans from banks
Reduction of bank fee charges.
It is quite apparent that banks have taken serious measures in supporting individuals as well as the organizations registered within UAE thereby allowing them to adjust to the current situation.
Author: Dr. Hassan Elhais is a legal consultant in Dubai, along with his team of legal consultants and prominent local lawyers across the UAE, has made a name for himself as a renowned specialist in the fields of civil law, construction law, banking law, criminal law, family law, inheritance law, and arbitration.
You may call us 24/ dial +97143558000Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Are the Few Things You Will Need to Know About Child Custody in a Separation
- Finance Options for Civil Litigation
- What to do if you are struck by a driver without a license in pasca?
- 5 Tips to Choose the Best Lawyer in Dubai For Your Case
- Breathalyzers in DUI Cases Explained
- What is a Field Sobriety Test in a DUI case?
- Military Service & Criminal Convictions
- California's Three Strikes Law Overview
- Ex Post Facto Explained by Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Law in CA
- Gun Silencer Law in California
- Stolen Valor Crimes & Defenses
- New PC 290 Law in California
- Prop 57 Law
- Everything You Need To Consider When Choosing And Hiring A Personal Injury Solicitor
- Value of Car accident lawyer
- How to Calculate Child Support
- Reason To Pursue A Personal Injury Case
- Divorce Lawyer/Attorney to Take Care of Your Divorce/Dissolution of Marriage
- The LA Criminal Defense Law Firm
- Let Trump keep looking at H-1Bs; there is a much better option for immigrants
- The Difference Between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Forged Documents, Counterfeit Goods, Cyber Intrusion Including Identity Theft Have Become a Symbol Of Our 21st Century Culture
- Restrictions on some professions when striking
- Finding a Handwriting Expert in Canada or Handwriting Analyst is Tricky, Here's What To Look For
- A Fail-Proof Formula to Escape Drug Charges with Finest Drug Crime Lawyer
- Bike Safety Month: Tips for Cyclists and Motorists
- Know the Role of Criminal Defense Lawyer in Singapore