Acupuncture in London
- Author Attilio D'alberto
- Published June 6, 2020
- Word count 654
Acupuncture in London - expert treatment
Acupuncture originates from traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and ancient Chinese culture. It is over 5,000 years old.
Finding the right acupuncturist in London
Choosing a London acupuncture practitioner is very much a personal choice. There are certain traits that you would expect to see in order to give you the best healthcare. They include:
They should be an acupuncture expert
London's expert acupuncture treatment and Chinese herbal medicine from a highly experienced doctor. Specialises in fertility, pain relief and stress disorders such as anxiety.
Most acupuncturists in London charge a lot of money! So you should make sure that you choose one that is an actual acupuncture expert as this can influence the effectiveness of acupuncture. I'm an expert in traditional acupuncture, having developed my own style after decades of practice and learning other styles.
They should be professionally qualified
Acupuncturists should be members of the British Acupuncture Council (BAC) and the Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine (ATCM), of which I am a full member of both.
They should have years of experience
I have over 19 years clinical experience and graduated from the world famous Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China. Most acupuncturists practising in London graduated from western medical colleges in the UK and have less experience.
Acupuncture for fertility in London
My fertility treatments can also help to ensure a health pregnancy and a easier labour experience. My fertility treatments are not painful like most people imagine as I use very fine pins, so you will hardly feel anything.
Acupuncture for fertility and assisted conception uses a holistic approach to increase the success rates of conception and treat male and female infertility. My unique and effective treatments greatly increase the success rates of conceiving naturally. Chinese medicine has been proven in numerous research studies to help couple conceive naturally and women with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).
Based upon my extensive experience, success and thorough research I have my own unique way of treating infertility, which greatly increases the chances of you having a baby. I've published a self-help book for couples trying to get pregnant naturally titled My Fertility Guide, which provides an incredible amount of fact-based information to increase your chances of conceiving and get pregnant naturally.
I have an advanced knowledge of the causes of infertility and know what changes to need to make to your lifestyle and diet to enhance egg quality and male infertility issues such as poor motility, morphology and sperm count. My fertility expert advice has been published in The Telegraph, Men's Fitness and Train, to name but a few.
Research into infertility has shown that the treatments I offer can help both men and women have a baby and increase the live births rate.
I work closely with other fertility clinics in Harley Street to provide the best support during IVF and am highly recommended.
IVF acupuncture has been shown in research to increase the success rates of the IVF cycle and have a positive effect upon pregnancy rates by increasing blood flow to the uterus.
Dr (TCM) Attilio D'Alberto
I graduated from the world famous Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China with a BSc (Hons) in Traditional Chinese Medicine in 2004 after completing their 5 year full time degree, which also had a strong basis in western medicine.
I practice traditional Chinese acupuncture and do not practice 5 Element, which is a modern style, that most acupuncturists in London practice. I have over 19 years of clinical experience in treating a wide range of health problems including infertility, pain, hay fever, stress, anxiety, general health conditions, etc.
London Acupuncture Clinic
The clinic is located in Wimpole Street, London, W1, next to the Royal Society of Medicine. I serve a wide range of surrounding areas including Harley Street and Marylebone.
2 Wimpole Street
Monday - 10am to 8pm
I'm a traditional acupuncture expert. I have my own acupuncture style, developed after practising for over 19 years and having learnt different styles of acupuncture developed from ancient techniques. I don't practice medical acupuncture.
I am passionate about acupuncture and Chinese medicine, the awareness it gives me and how I can use that to show people how to improve their health. I use fine needles to make it as painless as possible.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Excision of Mucocele Using Dental DIODE LASER
- Everything you need to know about CBD oil
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What Role Does a Hospital Chargemaster Play in Revenue Cycle Management?
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?
- Arthritis Isn't for the Weak
- Infertility In the West Is Becoming An Increasing Problem
- Which is the safer consumption of pill- oral or vaginal administration?
- 5 Common Types Of Arthritis
- What is Lortab?
- How Can Cannabis Help People With Multiple Sclerosis?
- 6 Ways to Find the Best Pediatrician for Your Kids- JPCKIDS
- Eat Right to Beat Cancer with Diet
- ADHD Medications – Are You Getting The Full Story And Giving Your Child The Best Possible Treatment?
- How this New Medical Device Could Help Save a Hundred Thousand American Lives Annually
- What Is CBD?