Ergonomic Media Desks
- Author Kevin Peck
- Published June 17, 2020
- Word count 352
Staff who work at media desks often spend long hours staring at a screen, working to tight deadlines and crowding around a small area. These working conditions, while common can lead to poor posture which is harmful to employee health and to productivity for the business. In an industry where creativity needs to be harnessed at all times, media companies can’t afford for staff to be distracted, stressed or in ill health due to poor posture but we’ve got some tips for creating a space prized for productivity.
It is fairly common knowledge that for perfect posture to be supported in an office, workers must have a straight back, the screen an arm’s length away and the monitor be at eye-line but very few have desks that can accommodate this positioning. In order to encourage the correct sitting position, employ media desks that have raised monitor shelves, coupled with chairs that are height adjustable, to ensure that employees can see the screen and sit properly. Allowing them a more comfortable working environment will lead to less work-related injuries and help to promote focus.
Employees should have all the items they need to do their job on their desk, but nothing else as not to distract their attention. Of course, with ever changing workloads and multiple projects on the go, it is easy for media desks to become cluttered with release forms, files, paperwork and tapes. Instead a media desk with ample storage can allow workers to put things they are not working on away and to maintain a tidy space.
In offices, making the most of natural lighting can be difficult with lots of people to fit in, it’s not always possible to position media desks near to a window. The type of lighting in an office directly impacts productivity levels and if it’s not possible for natural light in all corners of the office, desk lamps that emulate natural light are a good investment.
To learn more about the types of media desk we can create, call our team on 01799 531 202.
CEO of a bespoke furniture manufacturer in England.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Part 2 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 1 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Factors that inhibit the popularity of Forex in numerous countries
- Summer escapes. Choose the right Jewellery that will remind you forever.
- What Makes a Good All Around Stand Up Paddle Board?
- The Difference Between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Pros and Cons of Homework
- 30 Largest TensorFlow Datasets for Machine Learning
- What is flex face signage?
- How to Pick the Best Mobile App Development Company?
- Everything You Need to Start an SEO Business
- Street Dogs in Nepal | Animal Welfare Nepal | Oxsa Nepal
- The Rise of TikTok in a COVID World & What We Expect to See Post COVID
- Us Against Them
- How to accurately cost estimate projects
- Forged Documents, Counterfeit Goods, Cyber Intrusion Including Identity Theft Have Become a Symbol Of Our 21st Century Culture
- Best Ping Pong Table Indoor & Outdoor Reviews 2020
- Step By Step Guide To Write A Good Research Proposal
- How To Write A Super Resume In 2020
- Matcha Tea - Preparation, Health Benefits, Usage, and Side Effects
- Training Is a Must for Puppies to Reach Their Ultimate Potential
- Belle Delphine Bathwater
- Young Guru explains How to get Paid on Youtube the New Rich Way! YouTubers won’t want to miss out on this.
- 5 Simple Ways Indoor Plantation Shutters Enhance Home Décor
- Tips for house removals
- A Great Collection of Children's Bronze Sculptures | NIFAO.COM
- Types of Cables and Wires Found in Modern Technology
- Stunning stainless steel tiles for backsplash
- A public relations strategy is critical during a pandemic
- Considerable Factors of Zachary Levi, The Famous Actor