An Almost Useless Goldmine of Udemy Courses
- Author Ellisen Wang
- Published June 22, 2020
- Word count 370
Over the weekend, I got a chance to catch up with one of my good associates who’s an entrepreneur at heart and a talented musician.
The conversation was mainly focused on a big project he was getting ready to launch and how I can help him with the email marketing side of things.
Before we ended our conversation, he was kind enough to give me access to his Udemy account where I can watch some of the music production courses he bought.
So yesterday night I logged on to his account and was amazed, to say the least. I had instant access to so much knowledge in so many different areas.
I even saw a course teaching you how to play the piano and how to compose music. Nice, finally! Two things I desperately needed help with.
But as I browsed through his other courses, I noticed something interesting.
He bought a total of 77 courses, and I counted the number of courses he actually completed.
He only completed six courses. And there were more that were incomplete. What’s the point of buying all of them if you’re going to let most of them just sit there unopened?
I can’t judge because he was kind enough to let me use his account. But also I used to go through a similar problem.
When I first started copywriting, I would buy and read all these books, which was great. I was learning a lot of new things. The problem was I wasn’t doing enough writing, which is what I was supposed to be doing. It’s even in the word itself, copyWRITING.
And that’s why I read less and write more now, because there is such a thing as being mentally fat. When you’re taking in a lot of information, but you’re not implementing enough so then you’ll get the feeling of information overload.
So if you want to improve your writing (or anything for that matter), just start! It doesn’t matter if it’s a novel, a blog post, or even a short email. As long as you’re writing, you’re already in the process of improving.
If you found this reading helpful, there are more tips like these waiting to be read at EllisenWang.com. When you go there, you can opt in for daily copywriting, email marketing, and business tips. I'll also send you free sample chapters of my book called "How to Become an Email Titan." It teaches you how to write email copy that your subscribers will never get enough of and will make them want to buy from you.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Makes a Good All Around Stand Up Paddle Board?
- 30 Largest TensorFlow Datasets for Machine Learning
- Tips for house removals
- Stunning stainless steel tiles for backsplash
- How To Pick The Right University For You
- Why Should You Opt For A Postnuptial Agreement?
- The Iconic LBD Little Black Dress
- Excision of Mucocele Using Dental DIODE LASER
- Reach Local SEO Brisbane for the Best SEO Tips
- Why Backlink Checker Tool is Very Important for Digital Marketer?
- There's Big Money In THE FACTS ABOUT NETWORK MARKETING
- Types of Certifications for Digital Marketing
- What is a session in Google Analytics?
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Hail, Hail The Gang's All Here
- The WHO and WHAT of Virtual Assistance
- Affiliate Marketing Advice for Beginners
- How to make a Picture out of text your way of healing the world
- Exploring More Botanical Gardens Located in the United States
- Running as part of eco friendly style of life
- How Hiring the Right Video Production Company Makes All the Difference
- Tips and tricks from ZDT Kitchen Remodeling for a smooth home renovation
- An Overview on Allpax Products and Services
- Washington DC Security Offers Professional Security Services
- 8 Tips to Enjoy a More Wholesome Diet For Rapid Belly Fat Loss
- A Quality Bed is Good for Your Health
- Tips And Advice To Improve Search Engine Optimisation
- How to Dress For the Seasons
- The History of Link Building