Want to Become an IT Security Professional?
- Author Keppy Khanal
- Published July 19, 2020
- Word count 1,049
Cyber security training and courses in Nepal has become a highly sought after opportunity for stepping inside the information security domain.
There’s absolutely no doubt that the entire world is seeking Cyber security experts who can ensure the security of organizations.
So, why not learn what it takes to become a security expert with OWASP Training? The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) offers free security tools and resources to help mitigate the risks and protect critical system operations.
Nepal’s one-week OWASP training combines expert instructions with hands-on secure coding lab activities. The core objective is to provide IT professionals and experts with a complete solution package for most critical web application security risks.
Organizing the OWASP Training in Nepal are Information Security Response Team Nepal and Center for Cyber Security Research and Innovation (CSRI).
Similarly, three dedicated Nepali cyber security companies –Cryptogam Nepal, Cynical Technology, and One Cover, will be conducting the training.
One Cover Pvt. Ltd.
You get nothing but the state-of-the-art security solutions at OneCover. It places itself as the provider of dependable security services in the country. Also, it promises to fulfill the cyber security needs of every organization in Nepal and abroad too.
One Cover pvt.ltd providing security and risk management services and solutions. It is located at the center of K-town, New Baneshwor.
The company provides some of the essential services such as Security Consulting, Incident Response, Security Assessment, and Managed Security. OneCover presents itself as one of the best cyber security service providers in the country with a top clientele profile.
CryptoGen Nepal is a dedicated cyber security company with a team of like-minded security researches with a focus on various domains under cyber security.
The company consists of devoted team members to provide high-grade cyber security solutions. The services include of IS Audit, VAPT, Threat Analysis, Incident Response, etc. Truly made for security, CryptoGen Nepal is located at Nagpokhari, Kathmandu.
If your business is looking for a unique approach to Risk assessment and Compliance, CryptoGen can be the right choice for you. CryptoGen, Nepal, was also providing training. Training is as given below.
• End-user awareness training sessions on Information Security
• Training sessions for the board of directors
• Metasploit training
• Web Application Security
• Cyber security career building
• Technology specific workshops
Cynical is a Nepal based cyber-security startup company with skillful expertise in application penetration, network penetration, security auditing, and compliance that focuses on solving issues of concern to management in regards to cyber security.
The company provides some of the essential services such as Web Application Security Testing, Mobile App, Security, Testing, Network, VAPT, Risk Management, Incident Response, CMS Security, Web Service Assessments, and secure SDLC Guidance. Itself as one providing the best cyber security service offering in the country with the top partner’s profile.
• Date – Starting from July 14, 2020
• Duration – 1 Week
o Morning Shift (7 AM – 9 AM)
o Evening Shift (6 PM – 8 PM)
• Platform – Zoom (Webinar)
Ethical Hacker vs. Penetration Tester
Let’s be clear that there are some significant differences between Ethical Hacking and Penetration testing. However, we often assume that these subjects are one. Most cyber security professionals also seem to make the same mistake.
An ethical hacker, also known as a white-hat hacker, is a security professional who knows how to find and exploit vulnerabilities in systems. Indeed, it sounds just like a malicious or black hat hacker, but an ethical hacker legally uses their skills. Their job is to find vulnerabilities and fix them before the ‘bad’ guys start exploiting them.
Meanwhile, the aim of a penetration tester is to find vulnerabilities, malicious content, and risks in an application. It is an official procedure that makes helpful attempts to strengthen and defending the IT infrastructure. It can be understood as a part of an ethical hacking process that focuses explicitly only on penetrating the information system.
A penetration test helps to determine the preparedness against potential threats. Furthermore, it shows the strengths and weaknesses of any IT infrastructure at a certain point in time.
What is the OWASP Training?
The emerging impact on information security around the world has most certainly inflicted chaos. First started in 2001, the open Web Application Security Project(OWASP) training helps organizations and IT experts better manage these impacts on application security.
With the rapid advancement in technology, organizations leap forward every day to use critical applications. It’s more dangerous for the experts to understand the current risk landscape and tackle emerging security threats.
Necessity is the mother of invention. That’s precisely why the scope of OWASP training will only get bigger and better.
After the completion of this course, you can pursue a career path in information security as a Penetration Tester. It is deemed as one of the three most in-demand jobs in the cyber security job market.
ICT frame is providing the OWASP Certification training course in Nepal. OWASP Training cum workshop includes combinations of expert instruction and hands-on secure coding lab activities designed to provide web site.
What will be covered in OWASP Training?
In the span of one-week OWASP Training, we will learn about the different system vulnerabilities and how they can be exploited. We will then determine the defense techniques that can fix vulnerabilities such as Inject Flaws, Open URL redirects, and Broken Authentication – and mitigating the risks.
Here’s the list of topics that we shall cover in training:
• Injection Flaws
• Cross-Site Scripting
• Insecure Direct Object References
• Open URL Redirects
• Cross-Site Request Forgery
• Command Injection
• Broken Authentication
• Security Misconfiguration
• Sensitive Data Exposure
• API Testing
The OWASP training is ideal for IT professionals to improve their insight into the current security threats. Furthermore, it will help them improve their job outlook and also help strengthen operational security.
After the completion of this training, you will be able to:
• Firstly, describe major online security regulations and vulnerabilities.
• Implement the best security practices to safeguard systems against frequent attacks.
• Apply strategies to protect critical application’s security.
You can also send your query our way at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Benefits of OWASP Training
All websites are hackable, so(OWASP)Open Web Application Security Project is so famous for every site. It Is not for profit foundation it is to improve the security of web applications.
The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) offers free security tools and resources to help mitigate the risks and protect critical system operations.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Climate Change Data Sets for Machine Learning
- Sentiment Analysis Tools and Services for Machine Learning
- When to replace your smartphone battery
- 3 Ways KEYSERV Video Integrates with Zoom to Create a Seamless Recording Experience
- What is Product Categorization?
- The gilding process on the edge of the card, Zhanfeng smart card can be customized.
- Backyard Revolution Review
- Research Reveals How to Increase Your Workplace Performance with Remote Working
- Top Tips for Protecting Your Phone Against Water Damage
- Diagnose, repair, and optimize your PC with System Mechanic Trial
- FIFA 21 Release Date Leak - Will The Game Be Released On This Date?
- 12 Best Text Classification Tools and Services
- The Importance of Natural Language Processing for Non-English Languages
- Boost productivity with a single database development environment
- Ground-breaking women in tech showcased at Future of Work Conference
- Industrial-grade disk sanitation for enterprises
- Manage dual boot and multi-boot environments with a boot manager
- All-in-one data recovery, backup, and security
- Boot up any computer with Active@ LiveCD
- Secure IT asset disposal made easy with KillDisk Desktop
- Microsoft Ceases Free Security Updates Support is ending for Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010
- Meet GetBlock.io – a provider of the most popular blockchain nodes!
- Diagnose, repair, and maintain your PC with Active@ Boot Disk
- The guide teaching How to Fix Installation Error with Canon Printer to do canon printer introduce method
- The Essential Guide to Training Data
- How to Troubleshoot Quicken Error OL-220-a?
- A photo manager and digital asset manager for creative photography
- Improve your drafting with a multi-purpose CAD platform
- How to Use Cyclonis Password Manager Instead of Keychain on iPhone
- Simplify your migration from QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign