Want to Become an IT Security Professional?
- Author Keppy Khanal
- Published July 19, 2020
- Word count 1,049
Cyber security training and courses in Nepal has become a highly sought after opportunity for stepping inside the information security domain.
There’s absolutely no doubt that the entire world is seeking Cyber security experts who can ensure the security of organizations.
So, why not learn what it takes to become a security expert with OWASP Training? The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) offers free security tools and resources to help mitigate the risks and protect critical system operations.
Nepal’s one-week OWASP training combines expert instructions with hands-on secure coding lab activities. The core objective is to provide IT professionals and experts with a complete solution package for most critical web application security risks.
Organizing the OWASP Training in Nepal are Information Security Response Team Nepal and Center for Cyber Security Research and Innovation (CSRI).
Similarly, three dedicated Nepali cyber security companies –Cryptogam Nepal, Cynical Technology, and One Cover, will be conducting the training.
One Cover Pvt. Ltd.
You get nothing but the state-of-the-art security solutions at OneCover. It places itself as the provider of dependable security services in the country. Also, it promises to fulfill the cyber security needs of every organization in Nepal and abroad too.
One Cover pvt.ltd providing security and risk management services and solutions. It is located at the center of K-town, New Baneshwor.
The company provides some of the essential services such as Security Consulting, Incident Response, Security Assessment, and Managed Security. OneCover presents itself as one of the best cyber security service providers in the country with a top clientele profile.
CryptoGen Nepal is a dedicated cyber security company with a team of like-minded security researches with a focus on various domains under cyber security.
The company consists of devoted team members to provide high-grade cyber security solutions. The services include of IS Audit, VAPT, Threat Analysis, Incident Response, etc. Truly made for security, CryptoGen Nepal is located at Nagpokhari, Kathmandu.
If your business is looking for a unique approach to Risk assessment and Compliance, CryptoGen can be the right choice for you. CryptoGen, Nepal, was also providing training. Training is as given below.
• End-user awareness training sessions on Information Security
• Training sessions for the board of directors
• Metasploit training
• Web Application Security
• Cyber security career building
• Technology specific workshops
Cynical is a Nepal based cyber-security startup company with skillful expertise in application penetration, network penetration, security auditing, and compliance that focuses on solving issues of concern to management in regards to cyber security.
The company provides some of the essential services such as Web Application Security Testing, Mobile App, Security, Testing, Network, VAPT, Risk Management, Incident Response, CMS Security, Web Service Assessments, and secure SDLC Guidance. Itself as one providing the best cyber security service offering in the country with the top partner’s profile.
• Date – Starting from July 14, 2020
• Duration – 1 Week
o Morning Shift (7 AM – 9 AM)
o Evening Shift (6 PM – 8 PM)
• Platform – Zoom (Webinar)
Ethical Hacker vs. Penetration Tester
Let’s be clear that there are some significant differences between Ethical Hacking and Penetration testing. However, we often assume that these subjects are one. Most cyber security professionals also seem to make the same mistake.
An ethical hacker, also known as a white-hat hacker, is a security professional who knows how to find and exploit vulnerabilities in systems. Indeed, it sounds just like a malicious or black hat hacker, but an ethical hacker legally uses their skills. Their job is to find vulnerabilities and fix them before the ‘bad’ guys start exploiting them.
Meanwhile, the aim of a penetration tester is to find vulnerabilities, malicious content, and risks in an application. It is an official procedure that makes helpful attempts to strengthen and defending the IT infrastructure. It can be understood as a part of an ethical hacking process that focuses explicitly only on penetrating the information system.
A penetration test helps to determine the preparedness against potential threats. Furthermore, it shows the strengths and weaknesses of any IT infrastructure at a certain point in time.
What is the OWASP Training?
The emerging impact on information security around the world has most certainly inflicted chaos. First started in 2001, the open Web Application Security Project(OWASP) training helps organizations and IT experts better manage these impacts on application security.
With the rapid advancement in technology, organizations leap forward every day to use critical applications. It’s more dangerous for the experts to understand the current risk landscape and tackle emerging security threats.
Necessity is the mother of invention. That’s precisely why the scope of OWASP training will only get bigger and better.
After the completion of this course, you can pursue a career path in information security as a Penetration Tester. It is deemed as one of the three most in-demand jobs in the cyber security job market.
ICT frame is providing the OWASP Certification training course in Nepal. OWASP Training cum workshop includes combinations of expert instruction and hands-on secure coding lab activities designed to provide web site.
What will be covered in OWASP Training?
In the span of one-week OWASP Training, we will learn about the different system vulnerabilities and how they can be exploited. We will then determine the defense techniques that can fix vulnerabilities such as Inject Flaws, Open URL redirects, and Broken Authentication – and mitigating the risks.
Here’s the list of topics that we shall cover in training:
• Injection Flaws
• Cross-Site Scripting
• Insecure Direct Object References
• Open URL Redirects
• Cross-Site Request Forgery
• Command Injection
• Broken Authentication
• Security Misconfiguration
• Sensitive Data Exposure
• API Testing
The OWASP training is ideal for IT professionals to improve their insight into the current security threats. Furthermore, it will help them improve their job outlook and also help strengthen operational security.
After the completion of this training, you will be able to:
• Firstly, describe major online security regulations and vulnerabilities.
• Implement the best security practices to safeguard systems against frequent attacks.
• Apply strategies to protect critical application’s security.
You can also send your query our way at email@example.com for more details.
Benefits of OWASP Training
All websites are hackable, so(OWASP)Open Web Application Security Project is so famous for every site. It Is not for profit foundation it is to improve the security of web applications.
The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) offers free security tools and resources to help mitigate the risks and protect critical system operations.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Use Cyclonis Password Manager Instead of Keychain on iPhone
- Simplify your migration from QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign
- How To Take Grow Light Help In Indoor Plants
- Introduction to PDF to word conversion on Windows, and Mac
- Bring out the best in your photos with ACDSee Professional photo software
- Securely erase your data with Active@ ZDelete
- 30 Largest TensorFlow Datasets for Machine Learning
- Types of Cables and Wires Found in Modern Technology
- SAP S/4 HANA – Empowering Manufacturers Driving Digital Transformation
- Business mistakes contact centres make during cloud migration
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- 10 Open Datasets for Linear Regression
- Top 10 Stock Market Datasets for Machine Learning
- Best Image Annotation Tools for Computer Vision
- What To Know About iPad Screen Repair
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- 10 Best Data Annotation Companies for Machine Learning
- 11 Best Named Entity Recognition Tools
- How ADN Helps Crypto Funding Evolve
- The Future of Data Analytics: 5 Predictions for Where We Are Headed
- 10 Data Analytics Terms Every Beginner Should Know
- ADN Coin: Benefits of Holding Our Coin
- Five Benefits of CCTV Cameras That Go Beyond Video Recording
- How to choose your tablet?
- There Is A Lot To Consider When Setting Up A Private Medical Practice
- How Blockchain can Help fight Climate Change and Save the Environment
- Top 20 Twitter Datasets for Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
- Best Data Labeling Tools for Machine Learning Projects