Introduction to PDF to word conversion on Windows, and Mac
- Author Amir Jalal
- Published July 19, 2020
- Word count 614
Windows and Mac are two most widely used operating systems nowadays in the world. Research shows that there are more than 100 million users of Mac operating systems worldwide. Many estimates suggest that there are more than 1 billion PCs powered with Windows in use in the world, whereas, Microsoft claims officially there are 400 million active users of Windows 10 itself in the world.
PDF is a free format that is supported by many operating systems including Windows, Mac, Linux and UNIX in some way. People from every field including teachers, students, writers, scholars, scientists, and officials of government use PDF for saving and sharing their data and information. PDF is very reliable when it comes to printing a document with images, tables and Graphics.
Who does not know about words, the most known editing used format, which is very easy to edit and also easily available for every operating system. Mac operating systems have special versions written by Microsoft for Mac OS. Why would Mac allow or give permission to have a special version of MS office for its operating system? This shows the importance of MS office as one of the most familiar tools in the world for sharing and saving data for online and offline use.
What are the ways of converting PDF into Word document in Windows?
There are different ways to convert your PDF file into word document in windows, the very 1st I recommend you is the conversion of files using MS word. Open your word home page and drag your PDF file to your word home page. It gives you a warning but do not worry about it and go ahead and edit your PDF file in word the way you want it. There comes a little issue when your PDF file has images, and graphs, but that is okay, as you can get these things fixed also.
Similarly, there is another way of getting your job done, that is through Google docs. Google docs is a very reliable way of getting this job done, because Google docs supports native and scanned PDF conversion and is a free service by Google online. You need not to download any software on your device and with just a stable internet, you can have your required results.
There are many websites on the internet that provide online conversion services and support almost every type of conversion that is images to PDF, PDF to images, word to pdf and pdf to word, and so on. Some famous and mostly used websites are Ilovepdf, PDF online, online2pdf etc.
What are different ways of converting PDF file into Word document on Mac
PDF and word files are equally famous for Mac users as they are for PC users. There are many easy by default and customized ways of converting PDF files into Word doc.
Let us introduce some of the easy ways so you can convert PDF files to word documents. Mac previews are used for this purpose, where you can copy your PDF file text that is opened in Mac preview and paste it in word document and edit it accordingly.
Another simple way is Google docs. Yes, you can do the same you do on your PC using Google docs. Google docs gives you a free of cost and easy way to get through this messy work of converting a PDF file to word document.
Online options are available for every operating system, be it Mac, Windows, Linux or UNIX. Online conversion is discussed above, so there is no need to go through all again. For online conversion you only need a stable internet and nothing else, of course you need you device 😊
I professionally adopted this enthusiastic field in the Year 2011 and chose SEO as my career because of the interest that developed over time. Now, I hold the position of Marketing Manager at https://onlypdf.net because I like making improvements, not excuses. My passion for Search Engine Optimization gave my life a turn, and I want the world to know what I have learned so far about this staggering field of SEO.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Improve your drafting with a multi-purpose CAD platform
- How to Use Cyclonis Password Manager Instead of Keychain on iPhone
- Simplify your migration from QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign
- How To Take Grow Light Help In Indoor Plants
- Bring out the best in your photos with ACDSee Professional photo software
- Want to Become an IT Security Professional?
- Securely erase your data with Active@ ZDelete
- 30 Largest TensorFlow Datasets for Machine Learning
- Types of Cables and Wires Found in Modern Technology
- SAP S/4 HANA – Empowering Manufacturers Driving Digital Transformation
- Business mistakes contact centres make during cloud migration
- What Is Data Democratization and Why is it Needed?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- 10 Open Datasets for Linear Regression
- Top 10 Stock Market Datasets for Machine Learning
- Best Image Annotation Tools for Computer Vision
- What To Know About iPad Screen Repair
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- 10 Best Data Annotation Companies for Machine Learning
- 11 Best Named Entity Recognition Tools
- How ADN Helps Crypto Funding Evolve
- The Future of Data Analytics: 5 Predictions for Where We Are Headed
- 10 Data Analytics Terms Every Beginner Should Know
- ADN Coin: Benefits of Holding Our Coin
- Five Benefits of CCTV Cameras That Go Beyond Video Recording
- How to choose your tablet?
- There Is A Lot To Consider When Setting Up A Private Medical Practice
- How Blockchain can Help fight Climate Change and Save the Environment
- Top 20 Twitter Datasets for Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning