Top 10 BCA college in Kathmandu
- Author Shristi Khanal
- Published August 13, 2020
- Word count 585
Four-year (8 Semester) academic BCA Program of Tribhuvan University. This program launched from the academic year 2074/2075. Many colleges of Kathmandu have BCA course. It’s main concern boost It sector. This is the most popular course to the students who are interested in the computer field and wants to work in the IT sector as a programmer or software developer.
- Aadim National College
Aadim national college is most popular college for BCA program. It is located at heart of Kathmandu chabahil chuchchepati. Aadim National College is welcoming, engaged, and committed to innovation and excellence in education, research, creative activity, and community partnerships. It dares to be different and draws on its diversity to transform the individual, strengthen society and enrich the world.
Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) is an undergraduate degree course in computer applications. The rapid growth of the IT industry in Nepal created a lot of opportunities for computer graduates. This is the most popular course to the students who are interested in the computer field and wants to work in the IT sector as a programmer or software developer.
The duration of the course is 4 years and divided into 8 semesters. It comprises subjects like database, networking, data structure, core programming languages like ‘C’ and ‘java’. Demand for computer professionals is increasing day by day.
- National Integrated College
National Integrated College is located at Gurju Marga Kathmandu visionary involvement of academicians as promoters, managers and qualified faculty members has proved to be an asset to the institution. NIC enjoys the valuable guidelines of its advisory board consisting of renowned professors from various disciplines to translate its vision into reality.
- Ambition Academy
Ambition College was established in the year 2068. It is located at Mid Baneshwor. The main aim of the institution is to deliver a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum in a happy and positive learning environment of It sector. and to prepare students to think ‘out of the box’ to take challenges in working fields.
- St. Lawrence college
St. Lawrence College located at Chabahil, Kathmandu, Besides being responsive contribution to Secondary Level and University level education, college is aware of socio-cultural and economic development of the nation. College environment is student friendly.
- Swastik College
Swastik College is located Char Dobato, Gatthaghar, Bhaktapur, Currently, it has been running the graduate program Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Information Technology (B.Sc. CSIT). This college has convenient location for the students.
- New Summit College
It runs Bachelor s Level programmes (affiliated to Tribhuvan University). The academic result of the college is consistently excellent throughout its history. It provides theoretical and practical education.
- Kathmandu BernHardt College
It is located at Bafal Kathmandu, it has peaceful environment, quality education, focuses on practical and theoretical knowledge. It is located in the heart of Kathmandu.
- Xavier International College
Xavier International College is, a Tribhuvan University affiliated centre for higher studies, established in 2001. It has been running academic programs on various levels from Montessori to Higher Secondary; it also has acquired accreditation from the Government of Nepal.
- K & K international college
It is located at Baneshwor Kathmandu. Besides +2 level in Management and Humanities, this college also provides bachelors degree in BBA, BBS, BSW and BA and Masters degree in Rural Development and Gender Studies.
- College Of Applied Business
It is located in Chabahil Kathmandu. The college believes that competent and excellent manpower is the pre-requisite for overall development of the nation. Besides, well-versed students with high moral values and in-depth knowledge of subjects will be better placed in the society
Four-year (8 Semester) academic BCA Program of Tribhuvan University. This program launched from the academic year 2074/2075. Many colleges of Kathmandu have BCA course. It’s main concern boost It sector. This is the most popular course to the students who are interested in the computer field and wants to work in the IT sector as a programmer or software developer.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Does Education Affects Your Health?
- Critical Mass: The Search for the Quantum/Classical Threshold, the Inanimate God and the Beginning of Time
- How to Become the Smartest Kid in Your High School Class!
- Comments and Questions on the Wave/Particle Duality
- EU Students Turn Away from British Institutions Amid Drastic Tuition Fee Hikes
- Best Way To Start You Research Paper
- Tips for Taking a Semester off From College
- Online Education : Problems and Prospects
- Melbourne City College Australia
- Tips For A Good Project Defense: Conveying A Good Presentation
- A Tour of the Campus Post Millennium
- What Is Research And How To Research
- Step By Step Guide To Write A Good Research Proposal
- How To Pick The Right University For You
- How to write an assignment when you're at University level?
- What Are the Most Common Errors When Proofreading an Essay?
- Cyber Security Certifications the New Frontier in the IT
- 10 Benefits of Working While Studying
- Want to Study Abroad? Check out the pros and cons of studying abroad!
- Urgent Finance Assignment Help
- How much Assignment Help is necessary for a student?
- Are you struggling to write an academic essay?
- Why quantitative analysis is the master key to a successful thesis
- Get Statistics Assignment Help Online
- Get Statistics Assignment Help
- Top 10 tips on how to combine your part-time work and studies in the UK
- Speculations on a Quantum Model of Gravity
- How To Avoid Plagiarism (Copy And Paste) In Research Writing
- What Is Research?