Prioritizing Carbohydrates -The Right Way In Your Diet
- Author S. M. Azizur Rahman
- Published September 1, 2020
- Word count 725
When we think about eating healthy, people think that ‘carbs’ is a dirty word and won’t eat them at all. But it is a little bit more involved than that. Do you know what are carbs food? To get you more into the deeper knowledge of carbs, we will know what are carbs food, and how they affect our body.
To start from the basic, carbs food are any food that digests and becomes sugar. Carbs are one of those three macro-nutrients required by our body, so along with protein and fat, carbohydrates provide the calories in our diet. If you have ever thought of cutting down carbs completely from your diet to lose weight, then you have been doing it all wrong. Unknowingly, you might be gaining weight.
To know what are carbs food and their forms, keep reading.
Types of Carbs:
There are two varieties of carb in the form of food, one is simple carb another is a complex carb. By the names already you know that not all carbs food is equal.
Simple carbohydrates are foods that are made up of a shorter chain of sugar, so they are digested very quickly and they get into our bloodstream right away. Simple carbs make you hungry very often so you consume more food which leads to weight loss. These are mainly low-quality carbs and have no nutrients in them.
On the other hand, complex carbs or can be called 'smart carbs' are made of long chains of sugar so they take a little bit of time to digest and they usually provide us energy for the entire day. They are packed with dense nutrients, and high-quality fiber which speeds up your metabolism, burns fat, as a result, helps you to lose weight.
Should carbs be excluded?
The answer is already a big NO. Carbs being one of the three vital nutrients parts of the body should never be cut from the diet. If your motive is to lose weight, then you can cut the proportion or switch into an entire healthy carb diet. Carbohydrate is the body’s main source of energy, so excluding carbs from the diet will let your body take the energy from the stored fat. This will weaken your body in the long term and make you vulnerable to many diseases.
It's not about excluding the carbs, but choosing it the right way. Now, what are carbs food which promotes health and should be avoided are written below?
What are carbs food in a healthy way?
It’s all about choosing the right thing, whether it’s a job for your career or carbs for your diet. By now you know that what are those right carbs food I'm referring to. Yes, those complex carbs food. Not all healthy food is bad tasting, just like sweet potato, banana, beans, whole grains, this food provides us lots of fiber and good carbs which controls our hunger and stops us from overeating.
If you want to stay away from unhealthy carbs, you must stay away from artificial sweeteners, processed and refined food, soda, and fast-food. This might sound tough for a lot out here, but even if you lower their consumption in the name of 'cutting carbs,' you will crave them even more. They contain unhealthy sugar, no fiber which promotes weight gain.
Eat-in moderation and Train your mind
By now, you know what are carbs food, their good form, and bad form. At the day end of the day, we are all human beings, so it can natural to crave those cookies, burgers, pasta, soda, and many more. Have a cheat day once or twice a month, and eat those simple carbs in moderation. However, make sure you do not seat idle after that, do exercise to burn those unhealthy ones out so that they don't reach your bloodstreams.
Even if you are not trying to lose weight, just for healthy wellbeing it is advisable to avoid bad carbs. In the long run, these unhealthy ones create heart blockage, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many more.
The mind is the most powerful being of your body, so if you train your mind to eat in moderation or to not eat at all, you can do it. Browse the internet and choose any healthier version of your cravings.
Hi there, I am Aziz. I have shared my latest content that you might like! Please check it out! Find my other latest writing on the topic of what are carbs food.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- We are teaching and saying…become your own business: Dr. Marcia Ann Coppertino
- Key Benefits of Insulation
- Home Decoration - Inexpensive Ways to Liven Up Your Rooms!
- What A Handyman Can Do For You
- Why Window Tinting Cars Is Beneficial
- Benefits of Customized Pressure Washing
- Black Girls in Crisis...What Ma'Khia Bryant's Death Reveals
- How Can Office Users And Commercial Real Estate Brokers Adapt To The New Future?
- Understanding The Benefits of Insulation
- Home Design - Brighten Up Your Environment
- Why Handyman Services Are Essential
- How to reduce weight by doing exercise at home?
- 10 Great Things To Do When Lockdown Ends
- Socialism and Capitalism VS Concentrated Wealth/Power
- New HGRBS Homeowner’s Guide Series #4 - Do We Give ‘Social Networks’ More Attention Than Our Homes?
- Pakawaste installation at Wood Wharf development
- Centipede Grass: The Best Weed Killers
- Do Single Moms Have the Right to Pursue New Love?
- Industry 4.0 and Smart Factories
- America’s Policing Problems Systematically Reduced
- Why Hire a Professional Lawn Care Service?
- Do roofing companies offer financing?
- “NARCOTIC RED” lipstick tube packed with confidence gets its wearer a stunning look
- New HGRBS Homeowner’s Guide Series #3 - Is There “Neighborhood Watch” For Malicious Contractors?
- How Crypto Loans Work
- Motorcycle renting guide in Manila Philippines
- Title: Covid 19 Stimulus for the Malaysian economy: A consultative role for newly globalized unions to play
- The new Malaysian Companies Act and Covid 19 challenges to small and medium enterprises
- Applications of Low-Level laser therapy in dental practice
- Rise of Digital Car Control Console and Application of Embedded HMI System