The Fishing Store Seller
- Author Leo Batista
- Published September 14, 2020
- Word count 391
Somewhere in a fishing store…
Is the end of the day, and the store is about to close in 20 minutes.
The manager observes one of the store sellers looking at people walking in front of the store and decide to approach him.
The manager asks: “How was the sales today?”
Seller with excitement says: “I already sold for one customer today, one sale!”
Manager frustrated asks: “One customer?”
Seller with a big smile in his face replies: “Yes, one customer”
Manager: “One sale? You spend the entire day here and closed one sale?”
Seller confused, reply: “Yes, one sale”
Manager: “I’m sorry, but this is not enough. You should put more of yourself in this job.”
Manager: “How much did you sell?”
Seller frustrated replies: “I sold 750 thousand dollars”
Manager: “I’m sorry, I think I didn’t get it! How much?”
Seller: “750 thousand dollars”
Manager: “What did you sell?”
Seller: “The customer didn’t have a fishing hook, so I sold it. But I realized he didn’t the fishing line, I sold the line. But I realized he didn’t have the fishing rod; I sold the rod. Then, he needed the fishing reel, floaters, sinkers, flukes, cooler, ice, toolbox, and bait.
So, when we thought he had everything. He mentioned that he was going to fish in the lake. So, I told him fishers have better chances when they are in deeper waters. He decided to check the boats we had available.
So, I sold the 22-foot fishing boat. But he didn’t have trolling motor for maneuvers, I sold it. Then, I realized he would need boat-trailer to pull the boat.
I asked what car he had and unfortunately, his car was not able to pull the trailer. So, I sold a new 8v truck to pull the trailer.”
Manager: “Wow! You sold everything because of a fishing hook?”
Seller: “Not really. In truth, he was passing by in front of our store and asked me where the drug store was located because he needed to buy some medication for woman cramps and pads for his wife.
So, I indicated where the drug store was and asked him one question: ‘Why don’t you go for fishing as your weekend is already screwed?
He agreed and decided to come inside to check the fishing hook prices.”
Technology enthusiast and passionate about learning from people's experiencesArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Customize Custom Cream Boxes Wholesale At Custom Boxes Plus
- FOOD BOXES HELPS TO PROMOTE YOUR CHINESE FOOD ITEMS AND ALSO USED FOR SAVING FROM DUSTING & GERMS
- Get Custom Cream Boxes Wholesale At PackagingNinjas
- Things you’ve Never Heard about E-Cigarettes | Device&Pods
- IELTS 8777 : Importance and how to achieve it
- How SaaS is Impacting the Restaurant Industry
- Human Translation
- Here is where to get earthenware clay cooking pots in the USA
- How To Deal With Production Problems In China?
- New Platform for Online Niche Dating Service
- Five Essential Marks of Catholic Schools
- Customer Reviews on Miriams Earthen Cookware's Non-toxic Slow Cooker
- The Future of Procurement
- Getting Your Home Ready for A QUick Sale
- How To Deep Clean Your Office Post Lockdown
- EP8 Screen - Dividers & Protectors- To Promote Social Distancing
- Importance of Grooming your Pets
- Janitorial Services in Chino Hills CA
- Advantages Interior Fit Out Companies to a Business
- How to Make Money on Fiverr In 5 Minutes
- RIDGEWAY PLUMBING IN ATLANTA- GIVES QUALITY PLUMBING SERVICE
- Adderall Vs. Ritalin: An ADHD Medication Comparison
- Enterprise App Development Company: Benefits, Strategy, Importance, and Delivery
- Custom Printed Boxes To Enhance Your Business
- Selecting The Best Electronic Health Record Software
- How to Disassemble Furniture When Moving House?
- Exceptional best removal services in Robina
- Reasons to Try Live Stream Demo for Your Next Office Equipment Purchase
- Marijan Koturic, Your Real Estate Agent In Mississagua