The Fishing Store Seller
- Author Leo Batista
- Published September 14, 2020
- Word count 391
Somewhere in a fishing store…
Is the end of the day, and the store is about to close in 20 minutes.
The manager observes one of the store sellers looking at people walking in front of the store and decide to approach him.
The manager asks: “How was the sales today?”
Seller with excitement says: “I already sold for one customer today, one sale!”
Manager frustrated asks: “One customer?”
Seller with a big smile in his face replies: “Yes, one customer”
Manager: “One sale? You spend the entire day here and closed one sale?”
Seller confused, reply: “Yes, one sale”
Manager: “I’m sorry, but this is not enough. You should put more of yourself in this job.”
Manager: “How much did you sell?”
Seller frustrated replies: “I sold 750 thousand dollars”
Manager: “I’m sorry, I think I didn’t get it! How much?”
Seller: “750 thousand dollars”
Manager: “What did you sell?”
Seller: “The customer didn’t have a fishing hook, so I sold it. But I realized he didn’t the fishing line, I sold the line. But I realized he didn’t have the fishing rod; I sold the rod. Then, he needed the fishing reel, floaters, sinkers, flukes, cooler, ice, toolbox, and bait.
So, when we thought he had everything. He mentioned that he was going to fish in the lake. So, I told him fishers have better chances when they are in deeper waters. He decided to check the boats we had available.
So, I sold the 22-foot fishing boat. But he didn’t have trolling motor for maneuvers, I sold it. Then, I realized he would need boat-trailer to pull the boat.
I asked what car he had and unfortunately, his car was not able to pull the trailer. So, I sold a new 8v truck to pull the trailer.”
Manager: “Wow! You sold everything because of a fishing hook?”
Seller: “Not really. In truth, he was passing by in front of our store and asked me where the drug store was located because he needed to buy some medication for woman cramps and pads for his wife.
So, I indicated where the drug store was and asked him one question: ‘Why don’t you go for fishing as your weekend is already screwed?
He agreed and decided to come inside to check the fishing hook prices.”
Technology enthusiast and passionate about learning from people's experiencesArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Make Money on Fiverr In 5 Minutes
- RIDGEWAY PLUMBING IN ATLANTA- GIVES QUALITY PLUMBING SERVICE
- Adderall Vs. Ritalin: An ADHD Medication Comparison
- Enterprise App Development Company: Benefits, Strategy, Importance, and Delivery
- Custom Printed Boxes To Enhance Your Business
- Selecting The Best Electronic Health Record Software
- How to Disassemble Furniture When Moving House?
- Exceptional best removal services in Robina
- Reasons to Try Live Stream Demo for Your Next Office Equipment Purchase
- Marijan Koturic, Your Real Estate Agent In Mississagua
- Best Clipping Path Service Provider | PixiGraphics
- THE #1 SHINGLE ROOF INSTALLER
- All About Clipping Path
- FIFA 20 De Rossi end of an era card leaks in the game
- Top 10 Low Budget Living Room Interior Decor Ideas
- The Key to Hire an Effective Virtual Assistant
- Curl Joining Process for Galvanizing Lines - Welding Galvanized Steel
- San Diego Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Attorney
- Benefits Of Hiring Shop Cleaning Services
- Affected by the COVID-19: the Global Seamless Steel Pipe Plant Has Reduced its Output to Upgrade
- Why You Should Hire Cleaning Services?
- How Is Regular Traditional Prototyping Different Than Rapid Prototyping?
- Tips to buy a good mobile at low price
- Criteria in Selecting English-to-French Translation Services
- MLM Software migration guidelines
- How to Recycle Old Electronics?
- How do I set up QuickBooks Online Backup?
- The majority of businesses have buildings which need maintenance
- A Lot Of The Services Required For Your Business Can Be Outsourced