12 Benefits Of Reading E-Books
- Author Ro Loc
- Published September 17, 2020
- Word count 526
The old habit of cuddling with a printed book on our beds is surely the one which has made reading so enjoyable over the years. Having gone with paperback and hardcover books for almost all our lives, it is hard to shift to e-books. However, reading e-books has its own set of benefits.
Following is the list of the advantages of reading an e-book which will make you opt for them:
#1. Promotes Reading: People spend less time in reading printed books and more time in front of their computer screens. E-books are useful in re-growing the lost interest of people in books.
#2. Preserves Literature: The Library of Alexandria was burnt down, and all the priceless books and manuscripts were destroyed. Many such great works got annihilated due to fires, floods, wars, and vandalism. E-books are ageless and they make sure that literature is secure.
#3. Preserves Trees: E-books are environment friendly. They save the cutting of trees required to make paper. They also save glue and ink. Their production does not need the power used by printing presses.They prevent pollution and save transportation costs needed to ship the printed books across various countries.
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS AMAZING E-BOOK COLLECTION YOU CAN BUY NOW - https://payhip.com/roloc
#4. Faster: It is easier to produce them than a printed book. There are also no shipping charges as they get uploaded on the Internet within minutes.
#5. Updateable: In case there is any error in the text of the e-book, it can be easily edited or removed. It is also easy to add necessary information into them if there is something missing.
#6. Portable: They are portable. It is possible to store the e-books of all your favorite printed books in your Smartphone or the hard-disk of your laptop.
#7. Saves Space: They do not need the space needed by a book. You will have more space to use in the sideboards and cupboards of your home. Moreover, one single e-book can be read simultaneously by thousands of people at the same time.
#8. Hyperlink: Hyperlinks can be added to e-books and it can be directed to more information, thus helping you to understand the text in a better way.
#9. Printable: They can also be easily printed. You can take a printout and lend it to a friend or relative without worrying about your loaned book getting returned. Even if does not, you have the original files stored in your system.
#10. Downloadable: If you wish to read them later or store them as a collection, you can even download them from the internet if you have the necessary software installed in your system.
#11. Free: Some e-books do not require money to get downloaded. This means that unlike printed books, you can read some of them completely free of cost.
#12. Access to Disabilities:People with bad eyesight find it very difficult to read books. The font size of the e-books can be increased to suit the requirements. As the computer screen is always lit up, one does not even need more lighting.
With such a wide of array of benefits, it is really hard to overlook the utility of e-books anymore!
There are no posted comments.
- Songwriting For Beginners: How To Starting Writing Those Magical Melodies
- How to Play "How He Loves" on Ukulele
- A POSTMODERN APPROACH: THE CONCEPT OF ‘’ANTI-HERO’’ AND ‘’SUBJECTIVITY’’ IN VONNEGUT’S SLAUGHTERHOUSE 5 AND GARDNER’S GRENDEL
- Our Top R&B And Soul Hits For Summer 2022
- Enjoy the Summer: It’s Beach ‘Book’ Season The Golden Prison is in 2nd Printing
- "A New Book coming to Unveil the Truth on Murders of Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G our Most Beloved Hip-Hip Icons"
- Klara’s (Klara and The Sun) unreliability based on naivety and forgetfulness highlights her human features.
- The Top 5 Trip-Hop Albums Of All Time
- With His Ambient Style, Up-and-Coming Artist Nevik Wright Will Take You to New Heights
- Xeyoa Fans are on Edge Awaiting Upcoming Project: ‘Stars’
- How Technology Can Assist Everyone in the Battle Against Dyslexia. Don't let it get in the way of your reading.
- A Chamber Group Is More Fun Than A Party
- Four Of The Fabulous Folk Albums Released In Recent Years
- Quick rundown on Music Sync licensing
- #GetToKnow: Snazzy Who is Poised to Take the Charts by Storm
- Harry Potter retold new book, Terrie, The Sorcerer, released and news about it
- Sultan Road Excerpt
- How Music Changed The World
- Edgy ideas that influence a poet
- Norman Music Festival Announces Its Comeback In 2022! - Know About The Summer Sound Check Series
- COP26 and Amazon's contradiction towards protecting the world
- What is General Knowledge, and what is it for?
- Serving others brings out the finest in us
- 5 Reason to start a Podcast
- The Changing Face of Music
- The Loudest Bands In History: 10 Ear-Splitting Acts Who’ll Batter Your Brain With Sound
- The World’s Loudest Classical Music
- An Exploration of Androgyny and the Revival of Rock & Roll
- Maria Pellicano explores Family Constellations with her heartfelt single, ‘My Gift Of Love’
- Born To Raise Decibels: Inside The Loudest Band Of All Time