How are RWA Activities beneficial?
- Author Prakash Raje
- Published October 12, 2020
- Word count 634
RWA Activity i.e. Residential Welfare Association Activity relates to activities that are included in Residential areas. These are the most effective branding strategies when it comes to Marketing. A small-scale gathering of a society and generate publicity can bring awareness about the specific service or product of a business. There is a major impact of RWA Activities on the advertising & networking to create a pleasant ambience for business operations.
RWA Activity general includes event for mega level too where-in sales, data collection and promotion of a certain product can all take place together on a single location. These activities help in the promotion of the service among various housing societies through direct contact and word-of-mouth to the possible customers.
These activities include event that are highlighted through game shows, cultural events, musical events as well as food stalls which in turn helps in grabbing the attention of the patrons and creating a positive response about the service.
Features of RWA Activities
• Promoting business or service through direct contact and communication of the public
• Targeting a specific group of people residing in housing
• Promotions through live demonstration and canopy activities
• Encouraging the promotions through create tempting activities or games
Types of RWA Activities
• Apartment Notice Board: The Advertisements posters are posted on apartments Notice Board which helps to gather the residents attention and make them aware of the activities.
• Kiosk: This allows direct interaction with the customers with the help of Stalls/ Canopy.
• Flyers Distribution: It can be done in two ways. One is directly at doorstep and other is sending flyers through mail, but there is a need to take approval from the society.
• Banners: Banners are cost effective and it creates instant brand awareness and result in brand recall.
• Society Events: Marketing Agency in Mumbai can sponsor an Event in a housing society during festivals and special Events.
What are the benefits of doing RWA Activities?
It helps to target Different Economic Groups which includes different socio-economic groups in efficient way.
It helps to get repetitive customers once they rely on our services.
Once we get the activation in Apartments, it becomes a good platform to promote new brands since the Society size is big.
It creates awareness of the business or service among a society through a smart way
It helps in direct communication and clearing the doubts if any.
The RWA Activities also help in establishing direct contact and getting more sponsorships for the business
The platform allows direct involvement of the customers, which helps them to understand the benefits of the service. The best part of this promotional program is to help a business in taking feedbacks and improve the service.
Extra-circular engagements come very handy when it comes to value addition engagements. As most of the RWA are about family and full of children, any engagement which is kids driven receive good response. When Marketing Agency in Mumbai does engagement in a useful and meaningful, then you always have a chance to present it in a exclusive and unique way.
Online Registrations are the best choice as it not only helps in knowing the active participants in advance but also helps to fetch their data in the correct way. The registered participants can be reminded about the event in advance and it’s easy to coordinate and follow up. Online registration, pictures upload, Facebook likes, experience rating, information share, e-certificate are all can be integrated into RWA.
Reflecting the brand through any of the extra-circular activities can be done by customizing the activities as per the brand and it’s product in an art form.
It’s always good to collect data post every RWA engagement. This includes all the photos, customer feedback and database. Thank customer from the brand about the activity participation and working in future.
There are no posted comments.
- Why social media engagement beats follower count
- Forex Trading 101: How to Get Started in Forex and Make Money
- How to Grow Your Business With Digital Marketing
- How Instagram Works If You're New To The Platform
- The 3 Golden Rules Every Marketer Should Follow To Succeed
- StoryBrand: Brand Message Guide To Reach Your Customers
- Your Online Business Fundamentals
- How To Make Money On YouTube: The Easy Way!
- How to Monetize a Website
- Black Friday Marketing and Cyber Monday Marketing Campaign Tips for Businesses
- 7 Strategies to Acquire New Patient Leads
- How Building Your Personal Brand Can Help You Escape from the Corporate World
- This is How to Avoid Falling a Fool whose Money are Soon parted by Con Artist in the guise of Online marketing Gooroos
- How Google Algorithm Updates Impact Your SEO
- 6 Online Social Media Jobs That Pay Up to $50 Per Hour (No Experience Required)
- Should I use a website agency or freelance web developer?
- 4 Proven Ways to Grow Your Small Business Online For Free
- Reasons Why Online Advertising Agencies are relevant in 2022
- Are Manufactured Homes Built as Well as Regular Houses?
- Meet The Creator: FastPots
- 3 Benefits of Giving Trophies and Awards to Employees
- 5 Benefits of Corporate Gifts
- What are the Benefits of using Membership Cards for your Business?
- Program Writing for International Students|Java，Python Assignment，Matlab
- How to choose a substitute online course provider?
- Jeffrey Ryals Discusses Online Reputation Management Trends in 2023
- Why you need to start using 3D illustrations
- Questions to ask before getting your website built.
- New Product Introduction and Branding
- 4 Advantages of Using Large Format Printing