Health Cover for Vector-Borne Diseases this Monsoon
- Author Ritesh Sharma
- Published October 17, 2020
- Word count 519
Each year, people from both urban and rural populations in India exhibit symptoms such as weakness, body ache, and fever. Generally, they display these symptoms at the start of the monsoon. But from the standpoint of medical science, these are the indicators of vector-borne diseases such as Chikungunya, Dengue, and Malaria.
Vector-borne diseases result from the action of vectors such as mosquitoes and fleas. They transmit disease-causing microbes, such as viruses and bacteria that cause these diseases.
Often, the expenses for the treatment of these diseases add up to a hefty amount of money. As a result, one’s finances can come under severe strain for the treatment of these diseases. Fortunately, though, you can get coverage against it by virtue of vector insurance.
Benefits of vector insurance
Apart from Chikungunya, Dengue, and Malaria, vector insurance also covers a wide range of diseases. These include Zika Virus, Filariasis, Encephalitis, and more.
The treatment cost for these diseases may range between Rs. 30,000, and Rs. 500,000. Both the upper and the lower limits of it are significant enough to wreak one’s finances, especially if one needs to bear it all of a sudden.
Vector-borne insurance bails a beneficiary out of the financial trouble for meeting the cost with the following benefits:
● Hospitalization benefits: Sometimes, hospitalization becomes necessary for the proper treatment of an individual when they suffer from one of the vector-borne diseases. The hospitalization benefits under vector insurance policy come to the rescue in such situations. These benefits provide coverage for charges for the ambulance, room rent, and daycare treatment. In addition, it also accounts for the ICU charges.
● Cover for medical expenses: This component offers coverage for hospitalization charges for a period of 30 days and the medical expenses arising thereafter for up to 60 days.
● Annual health check-up: This feature provides a comprehensive body checkup of an individual on a yearly basis to evaluate their health. This is important as it plays a vital role in the detection of vector-borne diseases due to which an individual also gets timely treatment.
● Cashless treatment cover: The beneficiary gets a health card using which they can avail cashless treatment in one of the hospitals in an insurer’s network. It enables them to receive quality treatment for a vector-borne disease without the worry of making the payment for it in cash.
● Automatic recharge of sum insured: This component can be termed as one of the hallmark features of a vector insurance policy. It reinstates the sum insured if the entire fund is used up in a year due to multiple claims. As a spin-off, this feature puts at bay the worry of running out of coverage due to multiple claims for the insured.
While the benefits mentioned above cover the significant part of the coverage of a vector insurance cover, it also provides some additional benefits such as no claim bonus and alternative treatment cover.
Given the commonness of vector-borne diseases in the monsoons in India, the diagnosis and on-time treatment are important for an individual. With the aforementioned benefits, a vector insurance policy can help you address both the needs.
There are no posted comments.
- These cooking pots are best because they are both healthy and non-toxic
- Which Foods Increase Testosterone The Most?
- How Does Green Tea Help You Lose Weight?
- How Much Weight Can YOU Lose by Drinking Green Tea?
- When Is The Best Time To Drink Green Tea For Weight Loss?
- Climate Change Data Sets for Machine Learning
- Sentiment Analysis Tools and Services for Machine Learning
- Human Translation
- Leverage the Power of Social Media Effectively
- What are the Marketing strategies for Grand Opening?
- Closed Coil Golf Swing
- The Importance Of Opening A Forex Trading Demo Account
- Remote Desktop vs VPN - Everything You Need To Know
- 12 Social Media Marketing Misconceptions to Understand
- How to Correctly Size For Replacement Windows
- Touch-and-Go Fathering Style
- Why you shouldn’t miss out on Grade 1 Ethiopian coffee
- Why and when did humankind switch to metal cookware, and what have been the effects?
- Here is where to get earthenware clay cooking pots in the USA
- Why is Wet Film and Dry Film Paint Measuring Crucial?
- How to Select a Good Yoga Training
- 5 Tips to Choose the Best Lawyer in Dubai For Your Case
- How To Deal With Production Problems In China?
- How do Fat girls Avoid Inferiority and Maintain Self-confidence?
- How to evaluate your Marketing plan?
- Enjoy ultimate creative freedom with ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2021
- All In One Internet Marketing Software 2020(Get +Limited time Offer)
- 5 Things I wish I have known when I started using Essential Oils
- 5 Tips For Buying A Bike Online
- How can I learn intermediate accounting?