Customer Reviews on Miriams Earthen Cookware's Non-toxic Slow Cooker
- Author Sachin Sharma
- Published October 8, 2020
- Word count 452
“My family and I are so grateful we discovered Miriams Earthenware pots. We were looking for a way to cook bone broth and other slow cookery meals without the potentially harmful effects of lead and other chemicals in crock pots. Their cookware goes beyond my wildest expectations. Besides feeling confident about the safety and health benefits of cooking with clay cookware, the dishes are incredibly delicious and richer, and the cooking time is greatly reduced…” says Victoria, an MEC customer. She has powerfully summarized several of the healthy features of Miriams Earthen Cookware’s (MEC’s) non-toxic slow cooker. It is interesting how an all-natural cooking pot has so much to offer. Keep reading to know more:
They have no metals, chemicals, enamels, or toxins! Customers appreciate this purity:
MEC’s pots are made from all-natural primary clay (or pure clay) – free from chemicals, glazes, and enamels. With no impurities or additives, MEC's pure clay pots are 100% non-toxic and do not contaminate food while cooking. Therefore, while slow cooking in MEC, one can be confident that the food is safe and healthy.
Cooking times are greatly reduced - Customers so appreciate the faster cooking time
The cooking time is greatly reduced – all thanks to the unique far-infrared heat generated from the pure clay material of MEC’s pots. MEC’s Pure clay pots emit this unique heat that penetrates deep into food and cooks thoroughly. The heat initially takes some time to spread, but after that cooks food taking less than half the time. For example, cooking a bone broth with beef bones usually takes 12-15 hours of cooking in a crock machine, it takes about 3 hours in MEC! Amazed? So was Sonya, when she started using this cookware, here is what she had to say: “The best cookware I have ever used. Food cooks faster and tastes better. I am changing all my pots and pans to Miriam Earthen Cookware.”
Way more nutritious and delicious: This is the best feature customers think
And lastly, the food turns out way more nutritious and tastes better! In conventional pots, the harsh heat destroys most nutrients, and the ingredients lose their natural color and flavor. But with MEC’s far infrared heat cooking, all the nutrients are preserved, along with flavonoids and phytonutrients that are responsible for natural color and taste of food. Unsurprisingly, another MEC customer, Cindy confirms: “I have been using these clay pots for almost 3 years. I absolutely love them. Everything cooks evenly, and tastes so much better…”
To summarize, slow cooking MEC’s pure clay pots takes way less time and cook food that is more nutritious and delicious – just the way every healthy cook wants for his/her family.
Miriams Earthen Cookware (MEC) – a pioneering all-American company makes pots and pans from this pure material, by hand, and sells them around the globe through their online store. Interested in getting your hands on these slow cooking pots and pans? Head over to MEC Store [https://miriamsearthencookware.com/mec-store/] and get your 100% healthy and non-toxic pot today!
Questions? Write to MEC at firstname.lastname@example.org.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- A Comprehensive Guide to Garage Door Repairs in Florida
- Navigating the Long-Distance Move: A Guide to Preparation
- Why Didn’t They Buy? (WDTB) - Exploring the Factors Behind Non-Purchase Decisions
- Value Exchange - The Key To Long Term Customer Relationships
- Unpacking the Challenges in Contingent Workforce Management
- Benefits and Cost Savings of Storing Commercial Documents Off-Site for Businesses
- Vacuum Pump
- How Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software Enhances Efficiency In Modern Business
- Landing the Best Sales Jobs in California: 4 Tips to Know
- The Quest for the Best Air Conditioner in the UK: Stay Cool and Comfortable
- E-commerce website builder
- Remote video security surveillance systems
- How Dry Screw Vacuum Pumps Work
- The Role of Annuities in Securing a Stable Retirement Income
- Fast Online Courses: A Path to Fast Money and Personal Growth
- Custom Patches Unveiled: Shaping the Artistry of Tomorrow's Wearable World
- Navigating Opportunities: A Guide To The Tendering Process For UK Public Sector Organisations
- Efficiency and Growth: The Importance of a Real Estate Virtual Assistant
- Exploring the Cosmosplast Supplier in UAE: Pioneering Excellence in Plastic Solutions
- Best Business Setup Company in Dubai, UAE — Procedure, Jurisdiction & License Types
- “Engage, Inform, and Sell: The Magic of Bottle Neckers”
- Get the Perfect Beauty & Salon App with Expert Developers
- Elevate Your Workplace with Professional Office and Commercial Cleaning Services in Auckland
- What is Contract Packaging?
- The Path to a Successful Chief Sustainability Officer: Lessons Learned from the Digital Transformation Era
- Why Businesses Should Outsource Their Logistics To Professional Courier Companies
- 5 Advantages of Buy LinkedIn accounts for Businesses.
- Commercial vs Industrial Vacuum Cleaners: Which One Is Right for Your Cleaning Needs?
- The Importance of Collaboration between Real Estate Sales and Operations Teams
- How to Start a Pet Grooming Service: Your Complete Guide