Salt cure: Cure through Salt
- Author Dave Smith
- Published October 20, 2020
- Word count 486
Pink Salt Wall has recently introduced its much-awaited magical product called SaltCure, which is undoubtedly the best product for 2020 and beyond. No doubt, PSW already has a wide range of salt products which are stunning, healthy as well as sustainable. However, this time it has taken an even greater shot by introducing an absolutely extraordinary product. Let’s dig deep into SaltCure to know why it’s a must-have in 2020 and beyond.
What is SaltCure?
SaltCure is made by hand-pouring soy-paraffin hybrid wax inside the Himalayan pink salt candle holder. It is called SaltCure because of the fact that it cures various respiratory disorders, reduces allergies, generates negative ions, helps in getting relaxed, and much more. It’s an exclusive product that is made by observing life and work from home routine in quarantine (after the pandemic hit the whole world drastically).
Dealing in curing salt for years brings us to develop such a product for the people especially those who work remotely from home, they can put it on their work table as a desk accessory. Although another one can also use this wherever they want. It’s a perfect product to keep close while working as well as relaxing as it is proved to be a mood enhancer and mind soother. It is also best to be used at wedding venues, gatherings, special events, memorial services, and others. It can also be proved as a must-have product in meditation spots.
Shapes and Dimensions:
Currently, SaltCure is available in three different shapes with different dimensions and specs.
Smart Candle is a rounded SaltCure which is famous for its sleek shape and decent size. It gives a charismatic glow like a regular candle but with better appearance and air-purifying abilities. It is available in two different sizes of 6” and 4”.
Starco is a SaltCure of the star-shaped candle, which is famous for its shape, size, and pink color. Its star shape makes it very attractive that grabs the ultimate attention of the visitors. It has 3.5" in Height and just 2.5 pounds weighs.
Monroe is a SaltCure of the bowl-shaped candle, which is famous for its great smell, dimensions, and size. It is best to be brought in bundles and light up the whole venue as they look like buntings just healthier and better looking. It has 3.5" in height and 2.0 pounds weighs.
SaltCure is designed to be healthy, surface-friendly, and decor. It is very handy that it can easily be given as presents and carried back and forth to the office, home, and different venues. It is absolutely reusable. It is made of pink salt so it has a natural yet textures pink color which makes its look very royal yet calm. SaltCure is designed to be perfectly harmonized with any kind of interior like in the home, office, master bedroom, functions, weddings, or pretty much anywhere.
We are an industry leader in providing the highest quality of Himalayan salt products. While considering the benefits of Himalayan salt as a treatment option for our customers with respiratory and skin diseases, we are proud to introduce a variety of Himalayan salt products ranging from salt lamps, crystals, rocks, bricks, customized wall design systems, and the building construction expertise of salt rooms.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 7 Reasons Why Infertility can ruin Your Marriage.
- What Birth Control method is best for me?
- Causes of insomnia: what are they?
- Vestibuloplasty Procedure using Dental Diode Lasers
- 5 Effective tips to fight stress at work
- Get Abortion Pill Online to Easily Terminate the Unwanted Gestation
- Which vaccinations are recommended during pregnancy?
- The minimally invasive hip replacement
- Help For Pain Behind The Knee
- End the Gestation Early with the Mtp Kit
- How To Have Twins: a Fertility Expert tells you the truth
- The coronavirus - what exactly is it?
- Management of Unerupted Lateral Incisor by LASER Assisted Surgical Exposure
- Psychiatric Nursing: All Your Questions Answered
- What face mask to use to protect against SARS-CoV-2?
- Why Outsource Your DME Billing?
- Bacterial lysates, or immunization vaccines for children
- Coronavirus: Disinfecting Your Scrubs
- A Day in the Life of a Correctional Nurse
- Considering Home Health Nursing? What You Should Know Before Applying
- Staying Healthy During Cold and Flu Season: Tips and Tricks for Nurses
- Fun Self-Care Tips for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Natural Remedies for Spider Veins
- Crown Lengthening Procedure using Dental Diode Laser
- How Dental Procedures Work With Anesthesia
- How Watching Your Diet Can Help Your Arthritis Symptoms
- Is There a Link Between COVID-19 and Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Orthodontic Exposure of Impacted Permanent Tooth using Soft Tissue Diode Laser
- PPE 101: Top Tips For Buying PPE Gear For Your Business Online