What Causes Someone To Snore Really Loud?
- Author Tanako Takanawa
- Published October 12, 2020
- Word count 509
Snoring is a loud sound that you produce when air cannot move freely through your throat and nose while you are asleep. The blockage of air causes the tissues in your throat to vibrate. Almost all of us snore every now and then, but some people have a chronic problem. It can be a serious health condition. In this article, we are going to find out what causes someone to snore really loud. Read on.
Many factors may cause snoring like the anatomy of your sinuses and mouth, your weight, alcohol consumption, and allergies, just to name a few.
When you go into a deep sleep gradually, the muscles in your mouth, throat, and tongue tend to relax. What happens is that when the tissues in your throat relax more than normal, they block the airway and start to vibrate.
You will snore louder if your airway is narrower. As a result, this causes the tissues to vibrate and make you snore louder. Given below are some of the common conditions that may affect your airway and make you snore louder while sleeping:
The anatomy of your mouth: If you have a thick, soft palate, your airway will be narrower. Typically, people who are obese have an additional layer of tissues in their throat. Therefore, they have narrower airways. Similarly, if your uvula seems to be elongated, it will cause airflow obstruction and vibration.
Alcohol consumption: If you consume too much alcohol before hitting the bad, you are more likely to snore. Actually, alcohol causes the muscles of your throat to relax and weaken your natural defense system against the obstruction of airflow.
National issues: If you have chronic nasal congestion or a deviated nasal septum, you may have the problem of snoring.
Lack of sleep: If you don't get enough sleep, it may cause your throat to relax more than normal.
Sleep position: Generally, snoring is louder and more frequent when you sleep on your back. This happens due to the effect of gravity on your throat.
Often, snoring is linked with OSA, which is short for Obstructive Sleep Apnea. Although not every snorer suffers from OSA, you may want to consult a doctor if you have any of the following symptoms:
Breathing pauses while asleep
High blood pressure
Choking or gasping while asleep
Basically, obstructive sleep apnea causes louder snoring and brief periods of silence due to obstruction in your airways. This may cause you to wake up with a gasping sound. If the problem gets worse, it may create a lot of complications.
When should you see a doctor?
If you experience any of these symptoms listed above, you may want to consult your doctor as soon as possible. These symptoms are the indicators that you may have obstructive sleep apnea. Therefore, you may want to seek medical treatment without wasting time.
So, this was a description of factors that may cause you to snore really loud while sleeping Hope this helps.
Stop snoring getting in the way of your life another night longer. =====> snore.kingofadventure.com Over 80,000 People Are Sleeping Soundly Every Night Thanks To AirSnore =====> snore.kingofadventure.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- These cooking pots are best because they are both healthy and non-toxic
- Which Foods Increase Testosterone The Most?
- How Does Green Tea Help You Lose Weight?
- How Much Weight Can YOU Lose by Drinking Green Tea?
- When Is The Best Time To Drink Green Tea For Weight Loss?
- Climate Change Data Sets for Machine Learning
- Sentiment Analysis Tools and Services for Machine Learning
- Human Translation
- Leverage the Power of Social Media Effectively
- What are the Marketing strategies for Grand Opening?
- Closed Coil Golf Swing
- The Importance Of Opening A Forex Trading Demo Account
- Remote Desktop vs VPN - Everything You Need To Know
- 12 Social Media Marketing Misconceptions to Understand
- How to Correctly Size For Replacement Windows
- Touch-and-Go Fathering Style
- Why you shouldn’t miss out on Grade 1 Ethiopian coffee
- Why and when did humankind switch to metal cookware, and what have been the effects?
- Here is where to get earthenware clay cooking pots in the USA
- Why is Wet Film and Dry Film Paint Measuring Crucial?
- How to Select a Good Yoga Training
- 5 Tips to Choose the Best Lawyer in Dubai For Your Case
- How To Deal With Production Problems In China?
- How do Fat girls Avoid Inferiority and Maintain Self-confidence?
- How to evaluate your Marketing plan?
- Enjoy ultimate creative freedom with ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2021
- All In One Internet Marketing Software 2020(Get +Limited time Offer)
- 5 Things I wish I have known when I started using Essential Oils
- 5 Tips For Buying A Bike Online
- How can I learn intermediate accounting?