- Author Limarc Ambalina
- Published October 19, 2020
- Word count 260
Human translation (HT), by definition, is when a human translator—rather than a machine—translates text
It’s the oldest form of translation, relying on pure human intelligence to convert one way of saying things to another. And while human translation comes in many different flavors, it remains the most widely-used translation method to this day.
Types of human translation providers
Within a traditional agency, technology has little part in the actual translation process. In these organizations, full-time or freelance translators work alone or in small groups to manually manage files. Despite providing top quality translation, traditional agencies struggle to complete high-volume projects within a reasonable cost and timeframe. Translation rates at boutique agencies can be 10 times more expensive than crowd platforms, as they use a limited number of translators, use manual processes, and have a 9-to-5 style conventional workflow.
As a result, traditional human translation agencies are best suited for smaller projects or those that require mastery of the subject. When you want high-quality human translation for a larger project, you’ll have to rein in that budget, which is where a crowd-platform approach may offer more value for the dollar.
Within a technology-leveraged crowd-based system like Gengo, thousands of translators work simultaneously using a platform that allows for seamless project management. These human translation providers eliminate most of the overhead of a traditional agency through a sophisticated platform and tools like translation memory and automated validation.
Overall, crowd-based approaches significantly increase the scalability of human translation and reduce the cost associated with traditional models.
At Gengo, our vision is for everyone to read and publish across languages, with one click.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What kind of cleaning need an office?
- Methods of Carpet Cleaning
- HelloFlow raises $1.6m for its no-code KYC and client onboarding solution
- Using Misplaced Forms to Get More Sales
- Get gable boxes with printing logo in USA
- What are the basic tips for taking good photographs?
- Hospital Mailing List | Hospital Sales Leads
- How First Corporate Clothing Helped During A Time Of Crisis
- Best Pre Rolls Packaging astonishing designs and adorable material
- How Sokrio Distribution Management System will Improve Your business
- For what reason Does Yelp Filter Reviews and What You Can Do About It
- The Best Gifts Are Personalised
- 6 Underrated Ways To Boost Your Business!
- Are You Looking For Sod Installation? Contact The Lawn Johns
- Emobusiness: Control Your Feelings
- How to Create Frozen Food Boxes for Modern-Day Customers
- Respect The Tupperware
- 5 Ways Brexit Has Impacted British Imports And Exports To The EU
- How to Find and Lease Retail Space Without a Broker
- Give Products a Luxurious Touch and Exclusivity with Rigid Boxes
- Can You Knead Dough After Proofing?
- Custom Cosmetic Display Boxes To Grow Your Brand
- Do It Their Way: Connecting with Clients & Members
- Get Mascara In A Box With Multiple Tones at GotoBoxes
- 15hints toimprove your SEO situating
- Get Custom Eyeliner Boxes Wholesale with free shipping
- Anatomy of a Communication Message
- The Goldilocks Zone of Communication
- Break Through the Noise with Your Communication
- Things to Make Elegant Bath Bomb Boxes