When Is The Best Time To Drink Green Tea For Weight Loss?
- Author Tanako Takanawa
- Published October 21, 2020
- Word count 493
People enjoy green tea across the globe due to its pleasant test. Apart from this, people think that green tea offers a lot of health benefits. If you drink this tea on a regular basis, you may be thinking about whether there is the best time to have it. It is interesting to note that drinking this beverage at the right time can help you reap a lot of benefits. Plus, you can avoid the risk of some negative side effects. In this article, we are going to find out about the best time to have this beverage for weight loss. Read on to find out more.
In the morning
Some people drink a cup of green tea as soon as wake up in the morning. Their goal is to improve alertness and concentration. What makes you alert when you have a cup of coffee is the amount of caffeine in the beverage. This stimulant is known to improve alertness and attention.
Apart from this, since caffeine makes you alert, you can perform your routine activities in a much better way. It can help you lose weight even if you sit idle most of your day.
We know that exercise is important for consistent weight loss. According to a research study involving 12 volunteers, the consumption of green tea extract before exercise sessions can boost the fat burning process by 17%.
So, if you want to lose weight by drinking green tea, make sure you have three cups of green tea 24 hours before your workout session. Apart from this, this beverage can help you recover faster post your intense workout.
Less desirable times
Although green tea provides tons of health benefits, drinking it during the less desirable times has some downsides as well. Given below are some of the downsides.
Nutrient absorption: Green tea contains a lot of compounds that can get attached to minerals in your body. As a result, they can block the absorption of those minerals. For example, tannins is one of those compounds that act as antinutrients. They can reduce the absorption of iron.
Besides, EGCG is another compound found in great green tea that can slow down the absorption of chromium, copper, and iron. Therefore, you may not want to drink this tea with your meals. Besides, you can have this beverage between your meals.
Sleep disturbance: 1 cup of green tea has 35 milligrams of caffeine, give or take. People who are sensitive to caffeine may experience negative side effects, especially if they drink green tea before bed. They may find it difficult to have a good night's sleep. In some people, other symptoms appear, such as nervousness, high blood pressure, and anxiety. Therefore, you may want to avoid drinking green tea before bed if you are sensitive to caffeine.
The bottom line
Long story short, this was a description of the best times to drink green tea to achieve your weight loss goals and avoid common side effects.
100% natural ingredients (caffeine, green tea, green coffee, glucomannan & grains of paradise) which helps by burning fat, boosting metabolism and reducing appetite. ======> Achieve your body goals faster with 24/7 fat burning fuelled by natureArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Weight loss Advice
- Popular Foods That Lead to Body Fat, Say Experts
- What are weight reduction dietary supplements and what do they do?
- Walking to Lose Weight
- The Importance of Sticking to The Best Weight Loss Diet
- Self esteem and Weight loss
- Natural Diet Pills for Weight Loss How Safe are
- Lose The Weight You Want Forever
- Best Weight Loss Solution Requires No Long Hours of Work Out In The Gym
- Weight Loss Vs Fat Loss - Yes There is a Difference!
- Why Is Weight Loss is so Intricate
- Secret to Fast Weight Loss....
- Reduce Body Fat Percentage - 5 Diet Tips To Reduce Body Fat Percentage
- 7 Benefits of The Keto Diet
- Pandemic shows risk of obesity, and challenge of weight loss
- 7 Benefits of The Keto Diet
- How To Lose Belly Fat (Backed by Science)
- loss weight efficiently
- How to lose weight and keep it off!
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss - Is It Really Effective?
- Is it genuine that If you quit eathing sugar, you will lose fat quickly?
- Do you really want to lose weight now?
- Is it true that if you stop eating sugar, you will lose fat rapidly?
- Alcohol and weightloss
- The Book Disrupting the Diet Industry
- here are simple ways to solve the difficulties of women loosing weight
- What are the best ways to loose weight?
- What diet should I eat to reduce belly fat?
- How can I effectively lose belly fat in 7 weeks?
- 5 Reasons People Decide To Go On A Diet