Real Weight Loss Solutions
- Author Kevin Himmelman
- Published November 16, 2020
- Word count 389
Much of the weight loss industry likes to focus on overweight Americans. That’s where the money is for them. But the truth is, much of the world is overweight, too.
Studies showed that in 2000, 45% of adults all over the world were overweight. Overweight people are more likely to have chronic health problems such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and knee arthritis. Overweight people also die at younger ages than persons of normal weight.
Many overweight people want to lose weight to improve their health and their appearance. Because so many people want to loose weight and doing it is difficult there are many commercial weight loss programs on the market. Many are expensive, capitalizing on the huge demand. Of those programs many are ineffective.
Each year millions of Americans and Europeans enroll in commercial and self-help weight loss programs. Health care providers and their obese patients know little about these programs because of the absence of systematic reviews. Unfortunately, many patients and their doctors know little about the effectiveness and safety of these programs, either.
Few high-quality studies have assessed weight loss programs. Many of the existing studies present the best-case scenario because they do not account for people who drop out of the program. he evidence to support the effectiveness of major commercial weight loss programs is limited. Patients considering the use of commercial weight loss programs should realize that these programs have not been carefully studied.
So, do weight loss programs really work? Some do in the short term but long term results are doubtful.
The real effective way to lose weight is jsut what we all want to ignore: behavioral change done
diligently over time.
Changing behavior over time and engaging in a regular exercise routine is what will take excess weight off and keep it off. There is no magic potion, pill or program. Change behavior from what you eat to how you eat it, how much you eat and when is the key to long term, sucessful wight loss.
It comes down to more calories used each day, called “burning calories,” than taking in, called “eating.”
If you are fighting obesity haphazardly, start to change your behavior TODAY. Use a smart yet systematic approach to behavior modification. It will take time but the long term benefits and permanent weight loss will be there!
Click Here If You Wanna Lose Weight Fast ===> https://bit.ly/326bkl9Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Alcohol and weightloss
- The Book Disrupting the Diet Industry
- here are simple ways to solve the difficulties of women loosing weight
- What are the best ways to loose weight?
- What diet should I eat to reduce belly fat?
- How can I effectively lose belly fat in 7 weeks?
- 5 Reasons People Decide To Go On A Diet
- How can I effectively lose belly fat in 7 weeks? Naturally
- The Secret to Weight Loss
- What are the best ways to lose weight?
- How Does Green Tea Help You Lose Weight?
- How Much Weight Can YOU Lose by Drinking Green Tea?
- When Is The Best Time To Drink Green Tea For Weight Loss?
- HOW TO ORGANICALLY REMOVE BELLY FAT
- What's Wrong With Crash Diets?
- Reinforcing Positive Change
- Slump Busting
- Easy Weight Loss
- 8 Tips to Enjoy a More Wholesome Diet For Rapid Belly Fat Loss
- Natural Diet Pills that Induce Weight Loss
- Buy Xenical Online- Best Weight Loss Prescription Drugs
- Natural Rapid Weight Loss Diet Pills
- 5 Methods To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Hips, Kicks & Sides
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: 3 Ab-Strengthening Workouts
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Basic Ways To Lose Weight Through Exercise & Diet
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: The Victory Stretch
- Eliminate Negative Thoughts And Lose Weight
- The Flat Belly Fix