5 Home Improvements with the biggest ROI
- Author Anthony Falzon
- Published November 30, 2020
- Word count 381
The house market is constantly rising. If you want to further capitalise on these gains, it's a great idea to consider some home improvements. We've taken a look at 5 home improvements with the biggest ROI.
A conservatory provides additional space in your home, however this is at the expense of some garden space. The good news is that unlike house extensions, you don't need any planning permissions, as long as you don't cover more than half of the original land. Additionally, you'll be exempt from building regulations, if at least half of the new wall and three quarters of the roof is either glazed or translucent.
Average cost: £5,300
ROI: £5,750 (108%)
Many homeowners often forget about their garden - allowing grass to overgrow, becoming a messy space that is avoided, especially in winter. However, a front garden is the first thing a potential buyer will see when viewing your home, similarly a well maintained garden makes a great first impression and selling point.
Average cost: £4,550
ROI: £4,000 (88%)
Like your garden, your home's exterior is one of the first thing potential buyers will see. Dirty windows, rotten wood, broken roof tiles, and a worn-out render are all things that will make a buyer turn the other way. Spending some time repairing any damages like cracks in a render or painting windows and doors will make a big difference in the value and interest in your home.
Average cost: £6,000
ROI: £4,500 (75%)
A home extension can add space to any property by expanding a room or adding more - this can also be done across multiple floors. Recently, the government has relaxed planning permission in this area - now, single-floor extensions are allowed to add 6 meters to an attached property, while 8 meters of height can be added to a detached property (without planning permissions). An extension will not only make your home a lot more spacious, it will add tremendous value.
Average cost: £19,750
Average ROI: £14,000 (71%)
A damaged or a roof that is prone to it, is going to have a big impact not only on the price of your home, but the overall interest in it. This can be avoided with consistent roof maintenance to ensure your home's roof is in good condition and free from any potential leaks.
Average cost: £4,150
Average ROI: £2,600 (63%)
Direct Painting Group are leading painters and decorators in Surrey, providing high-quality home improvement services throughout the area. For more information on what we offer, visit our website.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Marketers Should Use WordPress Themes?
- Five Tips When Doing Kitchen Renovations in the Gold Coast
- How to Keep Staff Busy While You’re In Surgery
- Selling the Invisible: 4 Key Elements Needed to Promote Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
- 5 Great Ways That Car Wrapping Can Promote Your Business
- Grow a Multi-Million Dollar Plastic Surgery Practice
- Cosmetic Patient No-Shows Are a Problem
- The Truth About New Cosmetic Patient Leads
- Top Benefits of PHP in Web Solution
- Top 5 Live Forex Trading Rooms
- My Speaking Trip to Saudi Arabia
- Top Ways to Attract More Plastic Surgery Patients in 2021
- How Plastic Surgery Marketing Will Change in 2021
- Patient Consultations are NOT Converting!
- How to Increase Productivity Using Live Chat Bot Support
- How a Simple Gold Chain Can Change Your Fashion Aesthetics?
- Startup helps expats find a handyman in The Netherlands
- How to Use ChatBot As Customer Service Tool
- What is the Hand of Fatima?
- What Are the Main Chat Bot Benefits For Online Sellers?
- The Evolution and Effects of Quebec Independence Movement
- Reasons why BRAC is the most successful NGO globally
- Leadership Beliefs about CSR at lululemon Athletica
- Biomass boiler - The most important advantages of biomass boiler
- Questions About Solar Equipment
- 5 Reasons To Wear Hair Scrunchies On Your Wrist
- Currency Pairs and Correlation
- Toyota in America: Its Past, Present, and Future
- #1 Reason Cosmetic Patients Choose YOU
- 3 Easier Ways to Increase Aesthetic Revenues