How to Slow Aging (and even reverse it)
- Author Nihon Kazanawa
- Published December 23, 2020
- Word count 540
If you want to reduce those wrinkles on your face, you can adopt some lifestyle choices. In other words, if you follow the 7 lifestyle choices we are going to talk about, you can slow down your aging. Read on to find out more.
- Get omega-3 fatty acids
Some good sources of omega 3 fatty acid include flax seeds and fish. Omega 3 fatty acids are important for your brain function. They reduce inflammation and stress in addition to repair your cell membranes. Therefore, you may want to have different types of fish, such as herring, tuna, mackerel, and salmon, just to name a few.
As an alternative, you can eat seeds and nuts, such as walnuts, chia seeds, and flax seeds. The oils of these seeds and nuts may also work.
- Drink plenty of water
You may want to keep yourself hydrated by drinking at least 8 glasses of water on a daily basis. According to experts, the minimum daily amount is 3.7 liters for men, and 2.7 liters for women. The reason is that hydration may cause constipation, headaches, brain fog, and fatigue, to name a few.
Apart from this, keeping hydrated is important if you want to maintain your brain health. As you get older, it becomes harder for your body to absorb nutrients. So, your gut should remain healthy.
- Get your B-vitamins
B-vitamins are important for your cognitive function. The good news is that you can get your required amount of vitamin B12 from your regular diet. But the problem is that people over the age of 50 struggle to maintain their B12 levels.
If you are looking for some good sources of these vitamins, you may want to check out grain products, fortified grains, breakfast cereals, beans, whole grains, vegetables, and fruits. Animal sources include dairy, eggs, meat, poultry, and fish.
- Maintain the volume of your brain
According to medical science, your brain shrinks by 5% every 10 years after the age of 40. However, if you want to maintain this volume, you may want to go for aerobic exercises. What happens is that your body produces a specific chemical that helps slow down the deterioration of the brain.
So, if you are over the age of 40, you may want to perform exercises, such as walking, running, cycling, and running on a treadmill.
- Keep your brain active
According to researchers, you want to follow some brainy activities. With these activities, you can boost the generation of new cells in your brain. Apart from this, it will also slow down the process of cell loss in your brain.
So, what you need to do is keep your mind active by solving math problems and playing word puzzle games. Apart from this, you can engage yourself by adopting a hobby, such as painting and drawing.
- Keep your gut healthy
The strength of your immune system depends on the lining of your gut. Therefore, you may want to try your level best to maintain the health of your intestines. For this purpose, you can have bone broth, as it is easier for your gut to absorb. Apart from this, it is full of minerals, protein, and collagen.
Long story short, if you want to slow down your aging, you can adopt the lifestyle choices described in this article.
Ready to start experiencing the anti-aging benefits of increased HGH levels yourself?Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Dehumidifier Buying Guide
- The Best Dehumidifiers of 2021
- DO YOU HAVE A GOOD SLEEP QUALITY?
- The Economic Democracy Act: FAQ's Updated
- American Express Company (AmEx)
- Small-Souled Bugmen
- BEST REASONS TO BUY CIGARETTES AND CIGAR ONLINE
- 3 Tips of Getting a Luxury Life
- Why Darkness is Important for Cannabis Plants
- Bad Driving Habits
- Why China is Considered A Fashionably Advanced Country?
- How To Choose The Right Jeweller For You
- Magic Spells for love, money, success, protection, prosperity and good luck
- Social Phobia
- Tops 10 Model Women With Unique Facial features
- Men at 58
- Corporate Premium Gifts Supplier in Malaysia
- Some of the Best Men’s Lifestyle Advice
- Legal Advice for your Retirement
- Personal Responsibility
- Bridgeport Correctional Center: Offender BEWARE
- Packing List for a New Truck Driver
- Homegrown Hero and Philanthropist gives something more valuable than money!
- Diamonds are Forever; And so is Plastic
- The App That Lets You Speak From The Grave
- Expose Unreliable Grabbing Skills of Claw Machine Game
- What The Heck Is Creativity?
- 5 reasons why you should rent a Limo
- Why all British businessmen should lick the house of George Clooney (in case you're wondering)