How to Slow Down Aging and Stay Younger for Longer
- Author Nihon Kazanawa
- Published December 23, 2020
- Word count 486
We all have the desire to stay young for the rest of our life. Researchers ran some experiments on 1000 volunteers. Although their age was 38 years, their health was as good as that of those who were 20 years old. According to many research studies, it was concluded that genetics play only 20% role as far as aging is concerned. The rest of the 80% impact comes from factors related to lifestyle and environment. Given below are some tips that can help you stay younger much longer. Read on to know more.
- Manage your stress
According to experts, the ends of chromosomes in your body have an impact on the aging process of your cells. You will age faster if your telomeres are shorter. And one of the primary factors that make the telomeres shorter is stress. Therefore, it is important that you manage your stress.
There are many ways to manage stress, such as meditation, regular exercise, and a healthy diet. The idea is to get rid of negative thoughts and situations.
- Make friends
Many research studies have proven that those who live in a friendly and safe environment enjoy a longer lifespan. Apart from this, married couples and people who maintain their friendships also enjoy longer life spans. Researchers suggest that you have at least 6 friends to keep your mental health in check.
- Change your diet
If you restrict your caloric intake, you can slow down your metabolism and stay young much longer. But you may not want to compromise on your nutrition levels. In other words, you may want to make some adjustments to your diet. First of all, you may want to exclude all kinds of junk food from your menu. Apart from this, you may want to include some anti-aging foods in your diet. Some good examples of these include turmeric, avocado, salmon, nuts and blueberries.
- Rack your brain
It is important to exercise on a daily basis. But that does not mean that you don't need to train your brain. If you want to rack your brain, you can read good books, learn a foreign language, and enjoy playing your favorite games. By keeping your brain active throughout the day, you can slow down your aging process.
- Switch to natural cosmetics
If you use artificial cosmetics, we suggest that you switch to natural products instead. Apart from this, you may want to make it a habit to clean your face on a daily basis, especially if you cannot avoid artificial cosmetics.
- Spend 12 minutes in the early morning sun on a daily basis
Today, researchers have found that spending at least 12 minutes in the sun is good for your health. Actually, you get vitamin D from the sunlight. However, make sure that you sit in the sun before midday.
In short, if you make these lifestyle changes, you can stay healthy and enjoy a longer lifespan. Hopefully, these tips will help you achieve your goals.
“I would wholeheartedly recommend GenF20 Plus® to anyone wanting to increase their HGH levels and improve their overall health”Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Ways to Spice Up Your Japan Travel Itinerary
- How ‘No-Code Tools’ Help Your Business.
- How to help a stray dog
- Storing Food for Emergency Situations
- Why Your Business Needs A Corporate Video in 2021
- Which vaccinations are recommended during pregnancy?
- How can I treat a dry throat and esophagus?
- What are the Irresistible Charms of Mature Women?
- Diamond Anniversary For Strat-O-Matic As Sports Simulation Leader Celebrates 60th
- Is it Worth Buying a New Van During Covid-19?
- How do you prepare New Plaster for Tile?
- The necessary digitization of the economy and business
- 5 DIY Water Damage Restoration Tips for Your Home
- 5 Ways Makes Money on YouTube
- Digital Marketing in Simple Terms
- An Introduction to the Game Recommendation Engine
- Best Oculus Quest Battery Packs
- Where to Watch The Promised Neverland Online
- TriVistaMedia says thank you to our clients in 2020 and we wish everyone tremendous success in 2021
- Firework Safety Tips- How to Enjoy Fireworks Safely?
- 6 Resolutions to Set Your Home in 2021
- How to control pests in the kitchen
- Gender gap in entrepreneurship
- Wondering How to Make Money With YouTube?
- How to Run a Productive Virtual Meeting
- Beware of ‘Get Rich Fast’ Programs
- Boko Haram: Nigeria’s biggest security problem
- here are simple ways to solve the difficulties of women loosing weight
- 5 Expert Tips for Writing An Employee Handbook
- Threshold Could Be Reduced for Blood Pressure Lowering Drugs