How ‘No-Code Tools’ Help Your Business.
- Author Shahrulnizam Tahir
- Published January 8, 2021
- Word count 411
If you talked about starting a business with a small budget in the early 00s, people would say that you are crazy!
But today, most startup businesses including solopreneurs are able to make million dollars with just a small investment thanks to the emergence of no-code tools.
These tools give your business the ability to provide high quality services fast with little to no technical errors, minimize unnecessary expenses, and avoid repetitive work.
- Make your web development become easier
Before this, more businesses heavily rely on developers for building a web, even just a simple web design and application, but not anymore.
Ben Tossell, the founder of Makerpad, said that with more creativity today, there are now less barriers to actually build the thing.
With no-code tools like WordPress Website Builder (WP Elementor), now you can build beautiful websites faster using just a 'drag and drop builder' even without coding knowledge.
Besides, no-code systems like Wix and Shopify can eliminate your headache of building attractive, and persuasive online stores with important integration with other marketing tools.
- No-code tools boost up your sales performance.
No-code tools like Zapier, Mailchimp, and ManyChat can improve, and scale your sales conversion, and sales performance without writing any code.
They are connecting your applications, automating your workflows, and performing certain actions to drive leads, and sales 24/7 days even after your business working hours.
John Everhard, a Forbes contributor state that by using no-code tools:
• The IT teams time spent on keeping their current system working is now reduced by 60%.
• Up to a 75% improvement on time to market by the companies, thus maintain a competitive advantage over their competitors.
- Help your management to manage your business
No-code tools like Trello will help upper management to monitor and assign several tasks to their employees.
Even if the team work remotely and never meet each other, a system like Trello can ensure that the tasks can be carried accordingly.
Based on the words by John Brandon, a member of Business News Daily, you can clearly divide your team based on projects or departments using Trello.
You can communicate and organize your business pertaining to managing your business plan, review team performance, and meeting your projects deadline.
Besides, to meet virtually, your team can meet and discuss your projects and business anywhere using Zoom.
To conclude, no-code tools will help you save more expenses in conducting any business activities. It becomes a competitive advantage for your business in your market.
Looking for a copywriter? Shahrulnizam Tahir is a professional copywriter that can do many types of copywriting projects such as sales page writing, email writing, article writing, content writing, blog writing, ghostwriting and social ads writing. You can get in touch with him via LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/shahrulwriters/).Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- CELEBRATE NATIONAL BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH AND ENTER TO WIN A KEURIG DUO
- The Assault on Science
- How to Follow-Up AFTER the Consult
- What is a Good Conversion Rate?
- How To Run Your Practice Like A Business
- Solar Panel Dust Can be Removed with a New Method Developed by Researchers
- Why Marketers Should Use WordPress Themes?
- Classic Vs Vintage Modern Diamond Jewelry
- Five Tips When Doing Kitchen Renovations in the Gold Coast
- How to Keep Staff Busy While You’re In Surgery
- Selling the Invisible: 4 Key Elements Needed to Promote Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
- 5 Great Ways That Car Wrapping Can Promote Your Business
- Grow a Multi-Million Dollar Plastic Surgery Practice
- Cosmetic Patient No-Shows Are a Problem
- The Truth About New Cosmetic Patient Leads
- Top Benefits of PHP in Web Solution
- Top 5 Live Forex Trading Rooms
- My Speaking Trip to Saudi Arabia
- Top Ways to Attract More Plastic Surgery Patients in 2021
- How Plastic Surgery Marketing Will Change in 2021
- Patient Consultations are NOT Converting!
- How to Increase Productivity Using Live Chat Bot Support
- How a Simple Gold Chain Can Change Your Fashion Aesthetics?
- Startup helps expats find a handyman in The Netherlands
- How to Use ChatBot As Customer Service Tool
- What is the Hand of Fatima?
- What Are the Main Chat Bot Benefits For Online Sellers?
- The Evolution and Effects of Quebec Independence Movement
- Reasons why BRAC is the most successful NGO globally
- Leadership Beliefs about CSR at lululemon Athletica