What Birth Control method is best for me?
- Author Sony Eguabor
- Published February 7, 2021
- Word count 704
Birth control is simply a way of preventing pregnancy. There are many methods used to achieve birth control. It can also be called family planning, fertility control, or contraception. They all mean the same thing. There is no best birth control for anyone. It all depends on your choice and which one is best compatible with you.
Birth control methods depending on the type, work in various ways. But mostly function to prevent ovulation and fertilization of the egg. Some actions of birth control methods may be reversible or irreversible, but the majorities are reversible. Because of individual body resistance or tolerance, no birth control product is best for everyone.
Before thinking of the best birth control of choice, it will be of good knowledge to know how they work in the body.
Types like condoms, diaphragms, cervical caps, and contraceptive sponges’ helps in preventing sperm from getting to the eggs.
Types like birth control pills, patches, shots, vaginal rings, and emergency contraceptive pills help to prevent ovulation.
IUDs, devices that are implanted into the uterus also work to prevent ovulation and fertilization. This can be hormonal or non-hormonal and the implant can be in the body for several years.
The irreversible type of birth control is called Sterilization. It permanently prevents a woman from getting pregnant or a man from being able to get a woman pregnant.
Some methods are more effective than others, and the surest way to avoid pregnancy is not to have any sexual contact.
What to think when choosing birth control:
• How sound is your health?
• Do you have any intention of making babies again?
• What is your mindset about pregnancy?
• How frequently do you have sex?
• How many sexual partners do you have? Are they more than one?
• How effective or accurate is the birth control method of choice?
• What of the use, how easy and convenient it is?
• Will it prevent sexually transmitted diseases?
• Have you thought of the cost?
• Does it offer additional benefits?
Which birth control methods have minimal side effects?
The side effects of birth control methods depend on the individual. Your tolerance level is quite different from others. Therefore the decision to use birth control and the method of choice is one’s perspective. However, the doctor has to guide the decision and advise which method may be best for each individual.
The best birth control method that has the least side effects is to stay without sex i.e. if you can. The condom which most people don’t value has a big role to play apart from preventing pregnancy. It is cheap to afford, prevents sexually transmitted disease, and still help you to perform the action you want to do. But some don’t just like it for different reasons. The side effect of condom is very minimal.
What is the right birth control for me?
The choice depends on you and what you want to achieve apart from not being pregnant. Correct result in any medication apart from birth control depends on proper usage according to specification. Any type of mistake or being careless increases your chance of getting pregnant.
The best birth control is the one that most effectively prevents pregnancy and fits very well with your lifestyle. Condom plus another form of birth control can be the most effective way to prevent pregnancy, depending on choice.
Please don’t let anybody deceive you, there’s no such thing as the best birth control method that’s perfect for anyone. There are lots to think about before pinning down a choice, you need to find the best for you.
Taking the pill is easy, but remembering to take it every day could be a task. Taking the pill every day ensures that you don’t have to think of pregnancy after sex. Some ladies have testified that it makes their sex lives better because they don’t have to interrupt sex or worry about pregnancy.
The best choice of birth control methods differs from person to person. The best for you might not be right for everyone, and individual needs may change over time. So the best birth control method for you is the one that suits your goals.
Sony Eguabor is a Medical Laboratory Scientist with specialty in Hematology and Blood Group Serology. With so many years of practicing experience behind him in various fields of medicine, the joy of writing on health tips now comes naturally. He is the author and administrator of sonyhealthcare.
You are welcome to our site: https://www.sonyhealthcare.com for more informative knowledge on Men's Health, Women's Health, Mental Health, and General Health,Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- LIFE-SAVING MOBILE MEDICAL CLINIC ARRIVES IN NORTHERN QUEENSLAND
- What are step-by-step guidelines to make use of an online MTP kit?
- Signs of High Blood Sugar - Hyperglycemia
- Root Canal Treatment And everything You Should Know About It
- Frequently Asked Questions Concerning Hypnotherapy
- The classical Periodontal treatment protocol
- Laser therapy for peri-implantitis
- Healing Prostatitis By Non-surgical Treatment
- anxiety disorder treatment
- Applications of Low-Level laser therapy in dental practice
- Abortion pill what is Medical abortion
- How do implant doctors use dental laser effectively
- How To Choose Pharma Bottle?
- What is Gynaecology?
- What Clinical Symptoms Does Prostatitis Have And How To Treat It
- Why Do Health Insurers Require Prior Authorization?
- 7 Reasons Why Infertility can ruin Your Marriage.
- Causes of insomnia: what are they?
- Vestibuloplasty Procedure using Dental Diode Lasers
- 5 Effective tips to fight stress at work
- Get Abortion Pill Online to Easily Terminate the Unwanted Gestation
- Which vaccinations are recommended during pregnancy?
- The minimally invasive hip replacement
- Help For Pain Behind The Knee
- End the Gestation Early with the Mtp Kit
- How To Have Twins: a Fertility Expert tells you the truth
- The coronavirus - what exactly is it?
- Management of Unerupted Lateral Incisor by LASER Assisted Surgical Exposure
- Psychiatric Nursing: All Your Questions Answered