What is Cryptocurrency in Simple Words 2021
- Author Hiba Shelleh
- Published February 27, 2021
- Word count 1,141
What is cryptocurrency?
I’m sure many of you are curious about this 21 st-century money of the future and due to its increasing recognition and security, the cryptocurrency market looks bright ahead. By the end of this article, you’ll certainly know more about cryptocurrency than most people out there.
With this Article you will learn:
• What Is Cryptocurrency in simple words?
• How Do Cryptocurrencies Work?
• How many cryptocurrencies are there?
• Why Cryptocurrency?
• Is Cryptocurrency a Good Investment?
• How do I buy cryptocurrency?
A Cryptocurrency (or “crypto”) is a digital version of money called "tokens" where the transactions are done online. It is a medium of exchange just like your normal everyday currency such as the USD, but designed for the purpose of exchanging digital information through a process known as cryptography. You can use crypto to buy regular goods and services, although many people invest in cryptocurrencies as they would in other assets, like stocks or precious metals.
How Do Cryptocurrencies Work?
Cryptocurrencies are decentralized networks based on blockchain technology—a distributed ledger enforced by a disparate network of computers. It typically does not exist in physical form (like paper money) and is typically not issued by a central authority.
Instead, these tasks are broadly distributed among a cryptocurrency’s users via the internet.
What Is a Blockchain?
Blockchain Technology (BCT) is a type of Database. To be able to understand blockchain, You need first to understand what a database actually is.
A Database is a collection of information that is stored electronically on a computer system. Information, or data, in databases is typically structured in table format to allow for easier searching and filtering for specific information. It is designed to house significantly larger amounts of information that can be accessed, filtered, and manipulated quickly and easily by any number of users at once.
Now after understanding what is Database. Let's back to Know what is Blockchain in simple words.
As I said above Blockchain Technology (BCT) is a type of Database.
Blockchain is a system of recording information in a way that makes it difficult or impossible to change, hack, or cheat the system.
A Blockchain is essentially a digital ledger of transactions that is duplicated and distributed across the entire network of computer systems on the blockchain. Each block in the chain contains a number of transactions, and every time a new transaction occurs on the blockchain, a record of that transaction is added to every participant’s ledger. The decentralized database managed by multiple participants is known as Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT). Blockchain is a type of DLT in which transactions are recorded with an immutable cryptographic signature called a hash.
This means if one block in one chain was changed, it would be immediately apparent it had been tampered with. If hackers wanted to corrupt a blockchain system, they would have to change every block in the chain, across all of the distributed versions of the chain.
Blockchains such as Bitcoin and Ethereum are constantly and continually growing as blocks are being added to the chain, which significantly adds to the security of the ledger.
How many Cryptocurrencies Are There?
More than 6,700 different cryptocurrencies are traded publicly, according to CoinMarketCap.com, a market research website.
Cryptocurrencies continue to proliferate, raising money through initial coin offerings, or ICOs. The total value of all cryptocurrencies
on Jan. 27.2021, was more than $897.3 billion, according to CoinMarketCap, and the total value of all bitcoins, the most popular digital currency, was pegged at about $563.8 billion.
Cryptocurrencies appeal to their supporters for a variety of reasons. Here are some of the most popular:
• Supporters see cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin as the currency of the future and are racing to buy them now, presumably before they become more valuable.
• Some supporters like the fact that cryptocurrency removes central banks from managing the money supply, since over time these banks tend to reduce the value of money via inflation.
• Other supporters like the technology behind cryptocurrencies, the blockchain, because it’s a decentralized processing and recording system and can be more secure than traditional payment systems.
• Some speculators like cryptocurrencies because they’re going up in value and have no interest in the currencies’ long-term acceptance as a way to move money.
Is Cryptocurrency a Good Investment?
It's possible to get filthy rich by investing in cryptocurrency. But you could also lose all your money. How can both of those things be true? Well, like most investments, crypto assets come with a host of risks but also vast potential rewards.
The price could drop precipitously and a single online hacking or crashed hard drive incident can wipe out your stash of bitcoin with no recourse.
cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin may not be that safe, For those who see cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin as the currency of the future,
Bitcoin has seen dramatic run-ups in price followed by some painful crashes but has consistently retained a significant portion of its previous gains every time it plummets. Since its inception, Bitcoin was the 1st digital asset to beget the current ecosystem of cryptos. For quite a while, it grew an underground following of investors who saw its future as a possible replacement to the physical monetary system.
The decision to invest in Cryptocurrency comes down to your appetite for risk.
How do I buy cryptocurrency?
While some cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, are available for purchase with U.S. dollars, others require that you pay with bitcoins or another cryptocurrency.
To buy cryptocurrencies, you’ll need a “wallet,” an online app that can hold your currency. Generally, you create an account on an exchange, and then you can transfer real money to buy cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Coinbase is one popular cryptocurrency trading exchange where you can create both a wallet and buy and sell Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Also, a growing number of online brokers offer cryptocurrencies.
In the end, If you are still interested to now more about Cryptocurrency in 2021, I do Really recommend For you to watch this Free Presentation ( The Link Exist in the Resource box ).
What You Will Learn in the Free Presentation:
The HUGE Bitcoin and cryptocurrency opportunity available right now.
How having just a single digit % of your net worth in cryptocurrencies could protect you against inflation and potentially QUADRUPLE your net worth.
How even a small bet of $1000 on cryptocurrencies can potentially turn into as much as $271,445 (proof shown in the presentation).
How you can get started today as a complete beginner, without being technical or having any investing or trading knowledge at all.
BONUS: You'll also learn what the top 3 cryptocurrencies are betting big on for huge returns in 2021 (and I'll show you where to buy them).
Click on the link in the Resource box To Watch The Free Presentation Now...
Link To Watch The Free Presentation Now: https://32c.short.gy/jTk7MBArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Trust Fund Babies and Economic Freedom in America
- New HGRBS Homeowner’s Guide Series #1 - Home Projects Are Business Operations
- Firesafe Launch Virtual CIBSE CPD
- BS Fixings Launches exciting new website.
- Hollow Knight: Silksong Release Date
- Programmable MQTT Devices - NORVI
- Places You Need To Visit In Scotland That You Have Probably Never Heard Of
- How do implant doctors use dental laser effectively
- How to Earn Free Robux in Roblox
- The Emerging Green Face Of Transport: And 5 Ways To Keep Up!
- What To Consider When Choose A New Backsplash
- Elaine Beezy Bio, Age, Net Worth, Relationships, and more!
- Tips You Need To Know About Cell Phones
- Using Blueberries And Cherries To Help With Weight Loss
- It’s Time to Fast-Track Your Managed IT Services Like The Pros in 2021
- Is Society Becoming More Polarized Because of Social Media?
- Three-Layer Content Marketing Strategy For Clickbank Promotions
- A Beautiful Garden Is Just A Few Helpful Tips Away!
- Build A Beautiful Organic Garden With These Ideas
- Do Cakes Bake Better In Convection Oven?
- Text Chemistry Book Review
- The Psychdiversity of Cults
- Comprehensive and affordable media software
- What Is the Best Thing to Drink for Your Kidneys
- I`ve found this on Usenet…
- Make Money Online and Enjoy Financial Freedom.
- The Irony Of Commemorating The Sharpeville Massacre Amidst Ongoing Police Brutality
- Pregnancy: Expectation vs Reality
- Why You Should Continue With SEO After You've Reached Your Ranking Targets
- The 4 ‘Nasties’ You Can Remove With Regular Carpet Cleaning