5 Reasons Why Online Marketing Is Flourishing (And How You Can Use It In Your Business)
- Author Alex Belsey
- Published February 25, 2021
- Word count 721
Online marketing is bigger than ever before. Ecommerce and the online marketplace are industries that have thrived during the COVID-19 pandemic. They have experienced an unprecedented boom during a period that has seen many other sectors and industries struggle to survive.
But why is this? And more importantly, how can you and your business capitalise on it? Below, we take a look at five key reasons why online marketing is flourishing — and how you can get in on the action!
1: The Rise Of Remote Working
A key reason that the online marketplace is thriving is due to the new emphasis on working and living remotely. Flexible working, alternatives to the daily commute, and national lockdowns have all contributed to a global shift in the way businesses work and operate.
Going remote may have its challenges, but it also widens the range of people we can reach online. Online marketing has been a key aspect of staying connected, engaged, and in touch.
Consider if there are services that your business could switch to providing entirely online or remotely — such as consultations, presentations, or even conferences. You could also create free or printable resources for clients and customers to use in their own homes, or to supplement what you speak about.
2: The Variety
The sheer scale of the online world means there is space for a wide range of content and media to prosper, such as video, audio or podcasts, and animation.
Working remotely can sometimes become monotonous or repetitive. Many have commented that the online marketplace seems over-saturated, but this simply means it is more important than ever to stand out.
Offering a wide variety of content and ways to engage with it — while paying close attention to which types of content your audience responds to best — is a great way to sustain engagement and build a community.
3: The Engagement
Online marketing is making waves because of the level of engagement it inspires. Potential clients and customers can engage with your content from the comfort of their own homes and on a variety of devices — from laptops and tablets, to mobile phones.
Engagement is when your audience genuinely responds to your content, as opposed to just being aware of it before moving on to something else. This extra connection can be the difference between keeping a client, or losing them to a competitor.
Online marketing is a great way to cultivate engagement with your community, but it can be hard to know what approach will be most successful or popular with your audience until you try a variety of methods to reach them. Aim to try a wide range of styles or media that you think will resonate with your audience, so you can see which ones produce the best results.
Videos, audio samples, and interviews with team members or customers can be highly engaging, or else using animation or a striking infographic to simplify complex topics can be highly effective. You may also find you have more success with one platform than others, such as Facebook, Instagram, or a blog, for example, so be sure to monitor this.
4: It’s Interactive And Direct
Closely linked with engagement is interactivity, and the sense that your audience can communicate directly with you and your company. Online marketing can allow your audience to interact directly with your social media posts, ask questions, or raise concerns.
It can also extend to the use of more interactive content, such as livestreams or Q&As. These offer the opportunities to talk about your products or services — and how to use them — at length, answering any questions or queries, while also connecting directly with your audience.
This level of closeness is difficult to achieve with other types of media and marketing, but is one of the key strengths of online marketing.
5: The Community And Connection
When done well, online marketing can foster a strong sense of both community and connection. This is especially important when taken in the context of the other points too — such as the move towards remote working and living.
Through using a variety of online content which is designed to both convey your message, and bring value to the customer, your online marketing will stand out from the crowd, be an excellent reflection of your business, and offer a great experience to your customers!
Written by New Frontiers Marketing for Bid and Tender Supporthttp://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Character Building: 3 Unexpected Ways Animation is Used in Marketing
- PACKAGING SLEEVE- A PERFECT PACKAGING TO PROVIDE A PROMINENCE TO YOUR PRODUCT ON DISPLAY SHELVES
- Product Packaging Boxes- A Reliable Packaging Option For Every Type Of Product
- All you need to know about Logo Designs
- 5 Powerful Ways To Raise Your Online Profile
- Business Recovery and Continuity Plan During COVID-19
- The power of evidence
- Get Custom Printed Chinese Takeout Boxes with Free Shipping
- Buy Edu Backlinks
- Waterproofing Contractors And Commercial Waterproofing Companies
- How to make money on TikTok? The best Tiktok marketing strategies revealed
- How to Find and Lease Retail Space Without a Broker
- Get Custom Blank Cigarette Boxes at RushPackaging
- 7 Tips MedSpas Can Follow to Increase Website Traffic
- Custom Burger Boxes at RushPackaging
- What Is Reddit? Learn How To Post On Reddit Like A Pro In 2021
- 7 Important Reasons You Should Have a Business Email
- Tales from the Online Marketing Crypt #10: Playing the Dangerous Comparison Game on Social Media
- MEDIA CHECKLIST: HOW TO PREPARE YOUR BUSINESS FOR MEDIA IN 2021
- How to Optimize Your Website for Local Search
- How you get valued backlinks to a website
- Tales from the Online Marketing Crypt #9 : Why Cheap Websites Are More Expensive Than You Think
- Digital Marketing Companies: How To Choose A Winning Company?
- My Response Is On My Own Website - Get Quick Backlink
- How to generate leads through Marketing?
- Adapting to the New Changes of Economics Of B2B Marketing
- Why A Website Is Important For Small Businesses?
- How We Rebranded, Redesigned & Redefined a Small Business
- 3 amazing facts about affiliate Marketing