Respect The Tupperware
- Author Susan Floerchinger
- Published March 11, 2021
- Word count 949
I want to tell you about a fishing trip I went on as a kid. One beautiful Sunday morning, back in 1965, Mom had gotten up earlier and fried up a big batch of chicken, she made a salad, and baked a chocolate cake she frosted with melted milk chocolate chips.
My dad, mom, Grandpa on dad's side, and my three sisters all loaded up early one morning into the old, blue, Ford station wagon and were off to go fishing around Dupuyer Creek, Montana.
Whenever we went fishing with Grandpa, you had to get up at the crack of dawn, he said it was because the fish started to feed just as the sun would peek over the horizon and start warming the water.
Anyway, we got to the spot Grandpa wanted to fish and pulled off into the grass that was as high as the windows in the old Ford. We left the food in the back seat, covered by a blanket so the sun wouldn't get at it while we fished up and down Dupuyer creek.
It was about eleven o'clock when Grandpa yelled out, “How about a piece of that chicken, Nancy?” That was my mom's name, Nancy.
“Sure thing Lenard, you and Bob, gather up the kids and gear and I'll go set up the pick-nick.” She waded her way back through the tall grass to where we left the car.
Before we had everything gathered together, Mom let out one heck of a scream, words I can't use here, but you knew she was mad.
We dropped everything and ran up the hill and asked her what was wrong. “Someone stole it, someone stole all the chicken!” She was waving the empty Tupperware ® container in her hand, “They took all the chicken, left the cake and salad. But took all the chicken.”
Grandpa laughed and laughed, finally he said, “Well, at least they left the Tupperware ®.”
That is a true story, hand to God. Even though Mom didn't have the cookware that Tupperware® has on the market today, she would have loved the Chef Series II Gourmet pan set. She cooked our chicken in a cast iron, heavy, hard-to-clean pan.
THE GOURMET CHEF SERIES II
Luckily, you don't have to use the old cast iron, to get that crispy, juicy fried chicken that anyone would want to swipe if you use the Tupperware ® 's Chef Series II Gourmet set.
Rivaling any professional set of cookware on the market not only for its durability, and non-stick properties but because of the construction of the pan, is made of hard-anodized aluminum.
WHAT IS ANODIZED ALUMINUM?
Anodized aluminum is a process of hardening the aluminum to a point where it is harder than stainless steel and just as lightweight. By anodizing the aluminum it won't react to acidic foods that cause corrosion over time.
It also becomes salt-resistant and adheres the non-stick materials to the pan creating a barrier between the food and aluminum base.
Tupperware ® teamed up with manufacture Whitford for their highest quality, longest-lasting non-stick Eterna ® coating that was developed right here at home in the good old USA. Eterna is made without PFOA.
The Chef Series II cookware is coated three times in the non-stick fluoropolymer composites creating a safe barrier between your food and the aluminum.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
The aluminum core is three to four times thicker than tri-ply so it heats up and cools down faster. The pans are lightweight, easy to clean so you never have to use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers. Please do not scrape or cook with metal utensils as these actions will void the limited lifetime warranty. Non-stick cookware is 30% of today's total market and growing fast. Why not choose the best on the market for the health and well-being of your family?
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL COOKTOPS
Our Chef Series II cookware is compatible with gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooktops. I wouldn't use it over an open fire as high heat cooking for a long time will void the warranty. You do not need to use any oil, grease, or butter, as it sears and browns like a professional.
The Chef Series II cookware bases can also go into the oven at temperatures no higher than 450 degrees Fahrenheit/232 degrees Celsius and the lids temperatures up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit/232 degrees Celsius. All of Tupperware ® ‘s cookware is totally PFOA-free.
WHAT ARE PFOA?
PFOA's are possible carcinogenic in some non-stick cookware. All of our cookware is made with fluoropolymer composites, a unique process where no carcinogens are burned off.
CLEANING OF YOUR COOKWARE
Taking great care of your Chef Series cookware includes hand washing with nonabrasive materials or cleaners or bleach and please do not use metal utensils to prolong the Eterna coating that already lasts twenty-six times longer than the premium non-stick brands. It is extremely glossy with a thickness of 1.2-1.6 mils, it is suggested not to stack bases to protect the coating from accidental scratching and denting. The handles are cast-hollow up to the thumb well and stay cool to the touch on the stovetop. When using in the oven remember to use a potholder as all the handles will be extremely hot.
WHERE YOU CAN GET CHEF SERIES II COOKWARE
The Chef Series II Cookware from Tupperware ® is sold individually with prices ranging from one hundred ninety-nine dollars to two hundred fifty-nine dollars, there are a couple of pan sets that are around five hundred to seven hundred dollars. This unique cookware can only be purchased from your Tupperware ® Consultant, or online. While you are there why not pick up a Tupperware ® Microfiber Scrub Towel to extend the life of your new, dream cookware?
Susan Floerchinger has been published in a variety of mediums, lives in Montana, and is currently working as a Freelance writer, Tupperware Consultant, and learning about cryptocurrency.
craftingmontana.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
- What kind of cleaning need an office?
- Methods of Carpet Cleaning
- HelloFlow raises $1.6m for its no-code KYC and client onboarding solution
- Using Misplaced Forms to Get More Sales
- Get gable boxes with printing logo in USA
- What are the basic tips for taking good photographs?
- Hospital Mailing List | Hospital Sales Leads
- How First Corporate Clothing Helped During A Time Of Crisis
- Best Pre Rolls Packaging astonishing designs and adorable material
- How Sokrio Distribution Management System will Improve Your business
- For what reason Does Yelp Filter Reviews and What You Can Do About It
- The Best Gifts Are Personalised
- 6 Underrated Ways To Boost Your Business!
- Are You Looking For Sod Installation? Contact The Lawn Johns
- Emobusiness: Control Your Feelings
- How to Create Frozen Food Boxes for Modern-Day Customers
- 5 Ways Brexit Has Impacted British Imports And Exports To The EU
- How to Find and Lease Retail Space Without a Broker
- Give Products a Luxurious Touch and Exclusivity with Rigid Boxes
- Can You Knead Dough After Proofing?
- Custom Cosmetic Display Boxes To Grow Your Brand
- Do It Their Way: Connecting with Clients & Members
- Get Mascara In A Box With Multiple Tones at GotoBoxes
- 15hints toimprove your SEO situating
- Get Custom Eyeliner Boxes Wholesale with free shipping
- Anatomy of a Communication Message
- The Goldilocks Zone of Communication
- Break Through the Noise with Your Communication
- Things to Make Elegant Bath Bomb Boxes