What Clinical Symptoms Does Prostatitis Have And How To Treat It
- Author Dr. Lee
- Published March 17, 2021
- Word count 582
Prostatitis is a relatively common disease for middle-aged and elderly men, and the incidence of the disease will also increase with age. What are the common symptoms of patients with prostatitis? There are usually four main types.
Type I prostatitis often occurs suddenly, mainly manifested as fever, fatigue and other systemic symptoms, accompanied by perineal and pubic pain. Patients may have symptoms of frequent urination, urgent urination, rectal stimulation and even acute urinary retention.
The clinical symptoms of Type Ⅱ and Ⅲ prostatitis are similar, both of which feature pain and abnormal urination. These similar clinical symptoms are collectively known as prostatitis syndrome, which includes pelvic sacral pain, abnormal urination and male dysfunction.
Abnormal urination is mainly manifested as frequent urination, urgent urination, painful urination, dysuria, nocturnal urination and milky secretion from urethral opening after urination or defecation. It can also cause sexual dysfunction, low sexual desire, premature ejaculation, ejaculation pain, weakened erection, impotence and other phenomena.
Type IV prostatitis has no clinical symptoms and the evidence of the inflammation can be found only through examination related to prostate gland. When this type of prostatitis appears, the patient should go to the nearby hospital to examine prostatic fluid immediately, determine what caused it and receive proper treatment in time.
Therefore, what should the patient pay attention to when treating prostatitis?
1.Persist in the treatment, and do not casually change or stop the treatment plan. The patient should follow the doctor’s advice, and don’t take drugs blindly or take any other medicine without the doctor’s permission during the treatment.
2.Treat prostatitis correctly, and keeping a good attitude is the golden rule. The patient should avoid and transform negative emotions as far as possible, such as depression, sadness, anger, anxious and fear.
3.Drink more water at ordinary times and enhance the number of urination, both of which are conducive to the discharge of inflammatory secretions.
4.Avoid spicy food, tobacco and alcohol during the treatment, and eat more light foods, such as fresh fruits and vegetables.
5.Avoid sitting for a long time and avoid riding a bicycle for too long. It is suggested to adhere to physical exercise while avoid excessive exercise. Jogging and rope jumping are good options.
6.Keep regular sexual life and avoid frequent masturbation. Keep yourself away from unclean sexual intercourse and pay attention to good personal hygiene.
7.Keep bowels open and insist in taking hot water bath or applying hot water bag on the private parts.
Can the patient with prostatitis be completely cured?
1.For acute and chronic bacterial prostatitis, the majority of patients can be totally cured after timely treatment. In very rare cases, it can be accompanied by prostate abscess, which should be treated through surgeries, such as incision and drainage.
2.If the treatment of acute bacterial prostatitis can not be completely finished, it will gradually turn into chronic prostatitis. So both getting treated in time and sticking to the treatment are always significantly important.
3.Chronic prostatitis can also be cured, for which the herbal medicine Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill is often recommended. Its strong bactericidal action can effectively react on chronic prostatitis. Besides, it features no side effects or drug resistance. Therefore, all patients can take the pill safely during the long-term treatment.
4.In some cases, there are always some patients with recurrent symptoms, which are usually related to the patients' living habits, eating habits and work habits. To avoid the reoccurrence of prostatitis, male friends should keep good habits through their lives as far as possible.
For more information, please feel free to refer to Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill for details and knowledge.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- LIFE-SAVING MOBILE MEDICAL CLINIC ARRIVES IN NORTHERN QUEENSLAND
- What are step-by-step guidelines to make use of an online MTP kit?
- Signs of High Blood Sugar - Hyperglycemia
- Root Canal Treatment And everything You Should Know About It
- Frequently Asked Questions Concerning Hypnotherapy
- The classical Periodontal treatment protocol
- Laser therapy for peri-implantitis
- Healing Prostatitis By Non-surgical Treatment
- anxiety disorder treatment
- Applications of Low-Level laser therapy in dental practice
- Abortion pill what is Medical abortion
- How do implant doctors use dental laser effectively
- How To Choose Pharma Bottle?
- What is Gynaecology?
- Why Do Health Insurers Require Prior Authorization?
- 7 Reasons Why Infertility can ruin Your Marriage.
- What Birth Control method is best for me?
- Causes of insomnia: what are they?
- Vestibuloplasty Procedure using Dental Diode Lasers
- 5 Effective tips to fight stress at work
- Get Abortion Pill Online to Easily Terminate the Unwanted Gestation
- Which vaccinations are recommended during pregnancy?
- The minimally invasive hip replacement
- Help For Pain Behind The Knee
- End the Gestation Early with the Mtp Kit
- How To Have Twins: a Fertility Expert tells you the truth
- The coronavirus - what exactly is it?
- Management of Unerupted Lateral Incisor by LASER Assisted Surgical Exposure
- Psychiatric Nursing: All Your Questions Answered