A Deeper Dive Into Green Tea's Benefits
- Author Andrew Lang
- Published March 15, 2021
- Word count 407
Although it has been known for a very long time that green tea is beneficial, very few people actually know what the benefits of this beverage are. It's good to keep in mind though that if you don't drink it, maybe this article will persuade you to!
Before I talk of the benefits, I always like to start such articles with the usual advice: take everything in moderation. I like to drink a hot cup of green tea in the morning, and that's enough for me. It's never the case that more of a good thing makes you "healthier" - everything is always about balance.
With that out of the way, let's look at the three major benefits green tea can give you.
First of all, let's take a look at what green tea has in common with a lot of other drinks. It's got caffeine. This isn't much of a surprise, but you'll want to be aware of how that caffeine can help you. What happens when you drink a lot of coffee? That caffeine doesn't give you a great night's sleep - so avoid green tea in the evening. When you have a higher level of caffeine in your system, you feel more alert and more energetic, as well as having more energy to deal with the stress levels in your life. As you're digesting your food more quickly, your body will get the calories needed for energy quicker too.
You'll probably be familiar with the cholesterol problem that we all face, as well as the health problems that this condition causes. By consuming more green tea, you'll be making your body less susceptible to these conditions, as well as making it healthier overall.
Lastly, there's the positive effect that it has on your skin. People like celebrities and actors who are concerned about their appearance have been using green tea to enhance their appearance. They're not alone in doing this either. Studies have shown that it has many benefits for the skin, particularly when it comes to dull skin. Research has shown that it can help eliminate free radicals, which are helpful antioxidants, and even boost collagen production in the skin. It can do this because it's natural source of catechins, or epigallocatechin-3.
So there you have it, three green tea benefits that you'll find quite useful. Even if you're already drinking it, you'll find yourself appreciating it even more as time goes by.
I've been a green tea drinker for over 20 years, and can attest to its health benefits. My occupation is web developer, and these days I'm focusing my skills more on developing directories and article sites, such as homeandgardenlistings.co.uk and yourhomengarden.org.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Health Benefits of Red Onions
- The Correlation of Gut Health and Mental Health
- How To Boost Brainpower By Combining The MIND Diet With Exercise
- 3 Ways Coconut Water Can Benefit You Quickly
- 3 Easy Ways Dark Chocolate Can Benefit You Quickly
- 9 Health Benefits of Kale
- The possible health benefits of CBD
- 7 Easy Ways Tomatoes Can Benefit You Quickly
- Is water bloating a real thing?
- 5 Foods That Replenish Electrolytes
- The Wonders of Sea Moss
- Can you Travel with CBD Oil?
- 4 Benefits of Matche Olive Leaf Tea Powder
- 5 Must-Have Vitamins Supplements for a Healthy Smile
- What Foods are Good for Your Smile?
- BENEFITS OF JUICING ONCE A DAY AND HOW TO USE A JUICER
- How Live Blood Cell Analysis and Proper Nutrition Provide Solutions for Sore Joints
- How the Bowel Influences Digestion and Wellness Strategies to Ensure it’s Functioning Properly
- Healthy Foods for the Elderly
- Guide to the Transition from Liquid Shampoos to Solid Shampoo Bars
- 3 Tips to Get Fit Fast in 3 Weeks
- Loose Weight Quick - Easy Ways to Loose Weight
- Spirulina for Diabetics - How it Can Help With Blood Sugar
- Top Tips To Succeed In Weaning
- Is Selenium Critical For Good Health?
- Cleansing the body with natural juices
- Shed that weight with HB5 supplement
- A Look at the Health Benefits of Himalayan Salt
- Blueberries Are Full of Health Benefits