Without trees, we all die. 10 reasons to love your trees!
- Author Steve Smith
- Published March 16, 2021
- Word count 351
Without trees, we all die. Besides providing oxygen for us to breathe, trees make life on earth sustainable.
Trees are the basis of sustaining life on earth.
Trees absorb carbon dioxide and release oxygen by Photosynthesis.
They also help in reducing soil erosion by binding the soil to their roots.
Trees absorb carbon from the atmosphere and store it in their wood and bark, thus slowing the rate of global warming.
Forests help in flourishing wildlife and providing shelter for thousands of species including humans.
Trees provide fruits, a source of food for birds, animals and humans.
They are the main source of raw material for timber and paper industries which helps in boosting the economy.
Trees act as natural air conditioners by reducing heat up to 8-10 °C, thus cooling the environment.
Neem is the common tree which helps in purifying the atmosphere by killing the harmful organism.
Did you know Amazon Rain Forest is the 'Lung of Earth' because it contributes the most in the production of oxygen?
Most times, we never give a thought to our trees or how to take care for them. Without proper care eventually they die. It doesn’t take much to care for a tree. Depending on the size and age of a tree will determine how much care it will need.
As long as the tree can get the sunshine and water it needs, it should be fine. However, it is important to check once a year to make sure the tree isn’t infected or gotten some open wounds to cause some type of disease or fungus to grow. Often times a certified tree service company is very knowledgeable in this area and can help determine if this is the case. If the tree is infected and has not been address early enough, it’s possible a tree removal would be necessary.
Trees add character to our cities and towns, let’s try to take care of them the way they take care of us. Tampa Tree offers tree service to help us enjoy the benefits of our trees in Tampa.
Tampa Tree Service - https://www.tampafltreeservice.com/Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- garden lawn edging and mulch paint
- Medical Gardening
- 7 Tricks and Tips for Starting Your Own Backyard Garden
- Bring the Tropics to Your Home: A Guide to Calathea Plants
- The future of reforestation efforts: trends and strategies
- What do you want to build in your backyard?
- The Importance of Tree Service
- Expert Advice For Tree Service
- Plant. Prune. Preserve.
- How To Get Rid of Gypsy Moth Caterpillars
- ”She Shed” Design Ideas for the Modern Woman
- How to Use an Electric Paint Sprayer?
- Identifying a dangerous tree in your garden
- The Best Options For Front Yard Trees
- Advantages of Gardening for Seniors
- New biotechnologies in crop production
- LED Grow Lights Is Helpful For Your Plants?
- A Beautiful Garden Is Just A Few Helpful Tips Away!
- Build A Beautiful Organic Garden With These Ideas
- The Importance of Soil Testing
- 5 Tips For Planting Roses
- How to Start a Lawn from Seed
- Best Flowerbed Weed Control Service Provider in Tallahassee
- The best shrubs for hedges
- Will Power Washing Kill Plants?
- Different Methods of Taking Down a Tree Explained
- Here the Best Commercial Cleaning Services in New York City
- Three Mushroom Growing Techniques
- A Growers Guide to Mycology