Three guys from Calgary reimagine multi-billion dollar digital automotive space
- Author Kenzie Dutka
- Published April 3, 2021
- Word count 306
HeyAuto, Canada’s newest and fastest growing automotive marketplace, has raised 1.15 million in seed rounds to propel growth in the digital automotive space within its second year of business: all led by three Calgarian entrepreneurs.
Looking to provide solutions for both car buyers and dealerships within a saturated industry, Brent Lane, Brett Jones and Andrew Moss set their sights on simplifying the entire car buying and selling experience-- and succeeded. Since its recent launch, HeyAuto quickly gained over 900 dealers and thousands of new and used vehicles listed across Canada.
"HeyAuto exists to challenge all pre-existing limits within the online automotive space. The platform streamlines the entire process of buying and selling vehicles by empowering both dealers and car buyers, using leading-edge technology," said Brent Lane, HeyAuto CEO.
HeyAuto uses AI and machine learning to empower car buyer and dealers through a simplified, modernized way to shop for vehicles—and is already making waves within a multi billion dollar automotive industry. HeyAuto offers an interactive “vehicle snapshot card” that allows car buyers to view all vehicle information, scroll vehicle photos, share listings, and send direct messages to dealers in a single click: making the entire experience easier than ever.
"The online automotive industry is light-years behind and all users, not just the buyer, deserve something better. HeyAuto brings this to the table. I knew it was something I couldn't miss out on," said Neil Gruninger, HeyAuto investor, Top 40 under 40 winner and Co-founder of Kidoodle.TV.
HeyAuto will use the 1.15 million to propel its growth into a force within the online automotive space. For Vivid Theory as a unique product development company, this growth has proven that successful concepts can be brought to commercialization regardless of industry size and gives a new meaning to the company’s motto: you can.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Visit HeyAuto.com to see what the hype is about. Visit HeyAuto's press kit https://heyauto.com/press-media/about-us for all media inquiries.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What is Digital Wealth Management?
- Benefits of Choosing Vinyl Siding For Your Home
- Brighten up your home with house painting this spring
- 6 Simple & Easy Ways To Help The Environment: At Home & At Work
- HGRBS Homeowner’s Guide Series #2 - Best Wonder of the World
- Spiritual forces governing us enlighten our path to realization of our purpose in life
- Economic Recovery: The Homestead Act of 1862 VS the Economic Democracy Act of 2021
- Happy Birthday Quotes
- Trust Fund Babies VS Economic Freedom in America
- How to Start Dropshipping Business Without Expensive Budget
- Gangs of the Lake.
- Goodbye Momma...
- Call Me Chuck.
- Mirror, Mirror, On the wall...
- How To Hire Cleaning Service
- New HGRBS Homeowner’s Guide Series #1 - Home Projects Are Business Operations
- Firesafe Launch Virtual CIBSE CPD
- BS Fixings Launches exciting new website.
- Hollow Knight: Silksong Release Date
- What are the benefits of couples massage Tukwila?
- Programmable MQTT Devices - NORVI
- Places You Need To Visit In Scotland That You Have Probably Never Heard Of
- How do implant doctors use dental laser effectively
- How to Use a Rotary Encoder?
- Factors to Consider When Selecting Rotary Encoders
- Comparison of central air conditioning- Toshiba vs Mitsubishi vs Daikin
- Maintenance of Absolute Encoders
- How To Choose Pharma Bottle?
- Automotive Companies only Access 5% of their Vehicle Data
- How to Earn Free Robux in Roblox