Three guys from Calgary reimagine multi-billion dollar digital automotive space
- Author Kenzie Dutka
- Published April 3, 2021
- Word count 306
HeyAuto, Canada’s newest and fastest growing automotive marketplace, has raised 1.15 million in seed rounds to propel growth in the digital automotive space within its second year of business: all led by three Calgarian entrepreneurs.
Looking to provide solutions for both car buyers and dealerships within a saturated industry, Brent Lane, Brett Jones and Andrew Moss set their sights on simplifying the entire car buying and selling experience-- and succeeded. Since its recent launch, HeyAuto quickly gained over 900 dealers and thousands of new and used vehicles listed across Canada.
"HeyAuto exists to challenge all pre-existing limits within the online automotive space. The platform streamlines the entire process of buying and selling vehicles by empowering both dealers and car buyers, using leading-edge technology," said Brent Lane, HeyAuto CEO.
HeyAuto uses AI and machine learning to empower car buyer and dealers through a simplified, modernized way to shop for vehicles—and is already making waves within a multi billion dollar automotive industry. HeyAuto offers an interactive “vehicle snapshot card” that allows car buyers to view all vehicle information, scroll vehicle photos, share listings, and send direct messages to dealers in a single click: making the entire experience easier than ever.
"The online automotive industry is light-years behind and all users, not just the buyer, deserve something better. HeyAuto brings this to the table. I knew it was something I couldn't miss out on," said Neil Gruninger, HeyAuto investor, Top 40 under 40 winner and Co-founder of Kidoodle.TV.
HeyAuto will use the 1.15 million to propel its growth into a force within the online automotive space. For Vivid Theory as a unique product development company, this growth has proven that successful concepts can be brought to commercialization regardless of industry size and gives a new meaning to the company’s motto: you can.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit HeyAuto.com to see what the hype is about. Visit HeyAuto's press kit https://heyauto.com/press-media/about-us for all media inquiries.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Great Ways That Car Wrapping Can Promote Your Business
- Grow a Multi-Million Dollar Plastic Surgery Practice
- Cosmetic Patient No-Shows Are a Problem
- The Truth About New Cosmetic Patient Leads
- Top Benefits of PHP in Web Solution
- Top 5 Live Forex Trading Rooms
- My Speaking Trip to Saudi Arabia
- Top Ways to Attract More Plastic Surgery Patients in 2021
- How Plastic Surgery Marketing Will Change in 2021
- Patient Consultations are NOT Converting!
- How to Increase Productivity Using Live Chat Bot Support
- How a Simple Gold Chain Can Change Your Fashion Aesthetics?
- Startup helps expats find a handyman in The Netherlands
- How to Use ChatBot As Customer Service Tool
- What is the Hand of Fatima?
- What Are the Main Chat Bot Benefits For Online Sellers?
- The Evolution and Effects of Quebec Independence Movement
- Reasons why BRAC is the most successful NGO globally
- Leadership Beliefs about CSR at lululemon Athletica
- Biomass boiler - The most important advantages of biomass boiler
- Questions About Solar Equipment
- 5 Reasons To Wear Hair Scrunchies On Your Wrist
- Currency Pairs and Correlation
- Toyota in America: Its Past, Present, and Future
- #1 Reason Cosmetic Patients Choose YOU
- 3 Easier Ways to Increase Aesthetic Revenues
- Attract Affluent Plastic Surgery Patients
- How to Increase Sale Conversion Using ChatBot Software
- How Do Chat Bots Work?
- Mistakes Plastic Surgeons Make