Tiboo launches bamboo-based paper products website
- Author Paul Airey
- Published March 23, 2021
- Word count 325
Tiboo has just launched a new e-commerce website enabling consumers to purchase bamboo-based products including toilet paper and kitchen rolls. Customers can purchase the products individually, or in packs and can also subscribe to receive regular deliveries throughout the year. Tiboo does not use paper pulp from trees, they use pure bamboo instead which is one of the world’s fastest growing plants regrowing fully within two years. Bamboo toilet tissue is luxurious, anti-bacterial, naturally hypoallergenic and fantastic for your skin. Tiboo’s pure bamboo toilet tissue has 65% less carbon than virgin toilet tissue and 35% less than recycled toilet paper.
The bamboo comes from managed farms far away from the Pandas’ natural environment and, being a grass, bamboo does not need to be pulled up and then replaced like you’d expect a tree to be plus, as it’s one of the fastest growing plants in the world, bamboo can keep on giving copious amounts of pulp to turn into a product that will meet our day-to-day expectations without destroying the planet.
Every day we see the increasing effects of global warming on our planet. Deforestation is a massive contributor to the increase in carbon emissions. With trees being harvested for such things as toilet paper, kitchen rolls and other consumable products the knock-on effect is alarmingly clear to us all.
Tiboo is looking to change this by offering an alternative to traditional tree pulp products. In only a short space of time, the use of toilet paper around the world has increased significantly and its part of our society today. Tiboo® does not use paper pulp from trees, they use pure bamboo instead which is one of the world’s fastest growing plants regrowing fully within two years. Bamboo toilet tissue is luxurious, anti-bacterial, naturally hypoallergenic and kind to your skin.
By using Tiboo® Pure Bamboo toilet paper and kitchen rolls, consumers are helping to preserve the rainforests for future generations to enjoy.
Want to find out more about Tiboo?
Visit https://tiboobamboo.co.uk/about-us/ to find out more.
Tiboo, Sustainable House, 3 Hennock Court, Hennock Road, Marsh Barton
Tel 01392 908546https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Plastic Pollution and the Importance of Plastic Recycling
- preventing your roof against hurricane season
- Sustainable buildings: the role of real estate development in environmental conservation
- Methane, a Significant Environmental Problem.
- 7 Effective Ways to Save Our Environment
- Harnessing the Potential of AI for a Sustainable Future
- Save our forests
- Impact Investing for Social and Environmental Challenges
- Consumerism: Why We Should Recycle
- Agroecology in Bangladesh: Nurturing Sustainable Agriculture
- IKO Shingle Roofing Manufacturer Moves to Lead the Future in Recycling
- The World is Burning: Why You Should Still Care About the Earth (Even if it Seems Hopeless)
- Unite Ukraine
- Disposing of Waste in The Army - The Need to Become Environmentally Friendly
- Eating for the Earth: How Your Dinnerware Choices Can Make a Difference
- Where are the Insects?
- Classic Hunting Rifles Every Hunter Should Own
- THE RATIONAL MORAL STATUS OF NON-HUMAN NATURAL PHENOMENON: AN ETHICS OF ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY
- Benefits Of Camping: How Camping Helps Our Environment: (Part 2: Reduce, Reuse & Recycle...Camp Style)
- Benefits Of Camping: How Camping Helps Our Environment (Part 1: Keeping Nature Natural)
- Why is Food Depackaged and How is it Done??
- POSITIVE IMPACT OF AVIATION ON MANKIND (UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLES) - UAVs
- Is the multiverse real?
- Climate Change and Its Effect on Health in India
- Disposing of Oil
- AN OVERVIEW OF SUSTAINABILITY CHALLENGES OF NIGERIA IN RECENT TIMES
- Do the Government’s climate objectives really matter? Yes! But not to them.
- What to Know Before You Visit a CBD Dispensary for the First Time
- 5 companies with environmental responsibility
- Coronavirus- A new Normal