Global health issue
- Author Sabina Snow
- Published April 13, 2021
- Word count 423
Antimicrobial resistance is a global health issue that poses a significant danger to the operative prevention and management of the growing variety of infections caused by bacteria. The modern medicine is under substantial threat since antimicrobial resistance has rendered most of the previously effective drugs useless. An example is the CDCs assertion that drug resistant TB is anticipated to rise in the highest burden countries in the next two decades. Currently, there are over 480,000 cases of development of multi-drug resistant Tuberculosis annually according to WHO. The expenditure on antibiotic-resistant infections has increased at the continent level thus making governments donate a large amount of financial recourses on healthcare. As for the states, countries, and healthcare departments; antimicrobial resistance has caused prolonged hospital stays and the use of expensive drugs to replace the ineffective ones . Deaths due to drug-resistant infections have also negatively affected the economy of several states and countries because of the lack of labor force and skilled personnel. In sum, antimicrobial resistance seriously threatens the management of bacterial infections all over the world.
However, the global healthcare systems can resolve this problem collaboratively. In this case, various units have unique roles to play to suggest a long-term solution to the issue of antimicrobial resistance and address the disappointing statistics. Collaborative efforts from all units should ensure that people are sensitized on the best ways to use antibiotics. They should also introduce antibiotics stewardship practice in places such as long-term care facilities and other health care institutions. The respective bodies on the level of continents, regions, states, and countries can establish approved antibiotic prescribers with the help of the Office of the Global Affairs. Such individuals must adhere to the local and territorial guidance to prescribe the correct and appropriate dose and establish the right duration. Healthcare system's professionals should embrace the prevention and control practice at their localities in order to reduce transmission of drug-resistant pathogens. Overall, the solution to this issue lies in the collaborative efforts of the healthcare systems aimed at ensuring that antibiotics usage is managed centrally by the professionals, who adhere to the provincial and territorial guidance.
Sabina work as an writer at https://place-4-papers.com/write-my-thesis/. She likes this activity because Sabina can use her creative abilities and at the same time learn a lot of new information, improve her skills, receive a nice financial reward. She has considerable experience in writing scientific and artistic works. She has worked with different clients, so she knows how to find a common language with everyone.
Sabina work as an writer at https://place-4-papers.com/write-my-thesis/. She likes this activity because Sabina can use her creative abilities and at the same time learn a lot of new information, improve her skills, receive a nice financial reward. She has considerable experience in writing scientific and artistic works. She has worked with different clients, so she knows how to find a common language with everyone.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- We are teaching and saying…become your own business: Dr. Marcia Ann Coppertino
- Key Benefits of Insulation
- Home Decoration - Inexpensive Ways to Liven Up Your Rooms!
- What A Handyman Can Do For You
- Why Window Tinting Cars Is Beneficial
- Benefits of Customized Pressure Washing
- Black Girls in Crisis...What Ma'Khia Bryant's Death Reveals
- How Can Office Users And Commercial Real Estate Brokers Adapt To The New Future?
- Understanding The Benefits of Insulation
- Home Design - Brighten Up Your Environment
- Why Handyman Services Are Essential
- How to reduce weight by doing exercise at home?
- 10 Great Things To Do When Lockdown Ends
- Socialism and Capitalism VS Concentrated Wealth/Power
- New HGRBS Homeowner’s Guide Series #4 - Do We Give ‘Social Networks’ More Attention Than Our Homes?
- Pakawaste installation at Wood Wharf development
- Centipede Grass: The Best Weed Killers
- Do Single Moms Have the Right to Pursue New Love?
- Industry 4.0 and Smart Factories
- America’s Policing Problems Systematically Reduced
- Why Hire a Professional Lawn Care Service?
- Do roofing companies offer financing?
- “NARCOTIC RED” lipstick tube packed with confidence gets its wearer a stunning look
- New HGRBS Homeowner’s Guide Series #3 - Is There “Neighborhood Watch” For Malicious Contractors?
- How Crypto Loans Work
- Motorcycle renting guide in Manila Philippines
- Title: Covid 19 Stimulus for the Malaysian economy: A consultative role for newly globalized unions to play
- The new Malaysian Companies Act and Covid 19 challenges to small and medium enterprises
- Applications of Low-Level laser therapy in dental practice
- Rise of Digital Car Control Console and Application of Embedded HMI System