How To Choose Pharma Bottle?
- Author Leo Li
- Published April 16, 2021
- Word count 353
- Selection of medical plastic bottle formula: the product standard of solid plastic bottle specifies the applicable main raw materials, and must meet the requirements of non-toxic and no odor. As there are many kinds of main raw materials available, it is necessary to select the comprehensive properties of the raw materials.
High-density polyethylene (HDPE) and polypropylene（PP） bottle are used for solid capsules and oral tablets.
Polypropylene(PP) bottle or polyester(PET) bottle is generally selected as the main raw material for liquid dosage form drugs. If transparency is needed, PET bottles can be used. If drugs need higher barrier performance, light blocking, and opacity, brown PET bottles can be used.
PET Bottle and PP Measure Cup
Quality standard of the plastic bottle. The quality of products can be analyzed and judged by the product quality standards of the manufacturer. The enterprise standard of Tianjin Foerhao Packaging Co., Ltd. is stricter than the national standard and industry standard.
Sealing and water vapor permeability of bottle and cap. Sealing property and water vapor permeability are two important technical indexes of medical plastic bottles, which play an important role in the charge stability.
Quality assurance system. Audit of suppliers has become an essential part of purchasing plastic bottles. Through the audit, the comprehensive level of software and hardware facilities, technical equipment, and quality can be comprehensively and correctly evaluated.
The charge stability and compatibility of the plastic bottle. When selecting plastic bottles, especially new plastic bottles (or new materials and new technologies) for new drugs, the charging test should be carried out to investigate the charging stability and the compatibility between plastic bottles and drugs. The penetration, dissolution, adsorption, chemical reaction, and denaturation of drugs and plastic bottle materials must be determined by scientific testing. Our experimental data have been submitted to the FDA for filing.
All the products of Tianjin Foerhao pharmaceutical packaging Co., Ltd. have passed the DMF III certification with the registration number of 035238. Manufacturers in the development of new drugs, you can quote our registration number to declare information, so that your R&D application process will be faster.
Foerhao is a leading global partner to the pharmaceutical, food and health-care companies. The company is specialized in producing PET, PE, and PP bottles. The company is located in Tianjin, which is 85 km far from Tianjin Port and 100km far from Beijing Airport.https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Could diabetes be a side effect of Covid-19?
- LIFE-SAVING MOBILE MEDICAL CLINIC ARRIVES IN NORTHERN QUEENSLAND
- What are step-by-step guidelines to make use of an online MTP kit?
- Signs of High Blood Sugar - Hyperglycemia
- Root Canal Treatment And everything You Should Know About It
- Frequently Asked Questions Concerning Hypnotherapy
- The classical Periodontal treatment protocol
- Laser therapy for peri-implantitis
- Healing Prostatitis By Non-surgical Treatment
- anxiety disorder treatment
- Applications of Low-Level laser therapy in dental practice
- Abortion pill what is Medical abortion
- How do implant doctors use dental laser effectively
- What is Gynaecology?
- What Clinical Symptoms Does Prostatitis Have And How To Treat It
- Why Do Health Insurers Require Prior Authorization?
- 7 Reasons Why Infertility can ruin Your Marriage.
- What Birth Control method is best for me?
- Causes of insomnia: what are they?
- Vestibuloplasty Procedure using Dental Diode Lasers
- 5 Effective tips to fight stress at work
- Get Abortion Pill Online to Easily Terminate the Unwanted Gestation
- Which vaccinations are recommended during pregnancy?
- The minimally invasive hip replacement
- Help For Pain Behind The Knee
- End the Gestation Early with the Mtp Kit
- How To Have Twins: a Fertility Expert tells you the truth
- The coronavirus - what exactly is it?
- Management of Unerupted Lateral Incisor by LASER Assisted Surgical Exposure